Curse Seal vs Sage Mode

Kin
358💸
Kumi
205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SM requires the user to reach a certain level to be mastered, while CM can be given to almost anyone. Which is why the CM appears to be weaker. Because it is mostly used by weak characters.

They both boost physical strength, jutsu power, and Kekki Genkai.

SM provides sensory abilities and enhanced reaction speed on par with the Sharingan, CM provides better durability especially through the added parts and granted Sasuke wings and made him able to fly, which can be used to avoid many large-scale attacks.

I don't think either one of them actually boosts speed itself. SM only boosts reaction speed.

SM is better overall. The CM is better for Sasuke specifically because of the wings.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The CS seems to be a much more - exclusively - battle oriented power-up — whereas — it could be said that the SM is a more "diverse" magic, however, it seems to "spread" it's potency in the different facets' of combat which isn't exclusively "battle" associated like healing, and regeneration, and heightened sensory abilities'.. ..

Therein, from a purely "battle" or the combat standpoint — CS is likely to be substantially superior in my opinion, tbh.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,446💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The CS seems to be a much more - exclusively - battle oriented power-up — whereas — it could be said that the SM is a more "diverse" magic, however, it seems to "spread" it's potency in the different facets' of combat which isn't exclusively "battle" associated like healing, and regeneration, and heightened sensory abilities'.. ..

Therein, from a purely "battle" or the combat standpoint — CS is likely to be substantially superior in my opinion, tbh.
CM also increase the user strength. I will post the scan tomorrow I'm on mobile now

-here it is
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
CM also increase the user strength. I will post the scan tomorrow I'm on mobile now

-here it is
I agree ! ! X'D < 3 ! !

I'd say, that, the characteristic - that SM has - over the CS - is likely healing, and regeneration, and heightened sensory abilities' - and the other facets' of combat like speed, skillfulness, and physical strength are likely governed by the department of the CS Power - most likely - in my opinion ! ! < 3 < 3 ! !

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,446💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree ! ! X'D < 3 ! !

I'd say, that, the characteristic - that SM has - over the CS - is likely healing, and regeneration, and heightened sensory abilities' - and the other facets' of combat like speed, skillfulness, and physical strength are likely governed by the department of the CS Power - most likely - in my opinion ! ! < 3 < 3 ! !
Dosu also says that he is fast and strong at the same time so CS increase the user speed

Kin
358💸
Kumi
205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dosu also says that he is fast and strong at the same time so CS increase the user speed
Not true. The CS doesn't boost speed.
Sasuke was this fast even without the CS.
Dosu was surprised by the fact that he dodged simultaneously while carrying Naruto and Sakura. The CS boosted his strength, so his speed is not affected by carrying them.
If the CS boosted speed, Kiba, Neji, and the others wouldn't have stood a chance against the Sound 4.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,446💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree ! ! X'D < 3 ! !

Does sage mode increase user psychical strength?