xcoyote

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke slices,portrayal puts him above everyone else and on par with current Naruto and Juubidara and his feats are top notch.

LustyLover

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would be a close fight and could go either way, though I must say Sasuke is beginning to get slightly overrated. He's op, we get it, just sdfu already.

Omar19992010

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I give this one to Obito High difficulty because Juubi Jins are really hard or close to impossible to kill and if you hit them they keep regenerating.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
The fact there is no motion lines between the sword of Nonoboko, implies Obito stopped because he doubted himself. But that doesn't matter, since he doesn't need to hit Sasuke directly. All he needs is to hit the ground with the sword, and the Narutoverse is blown. Try again, my son.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe Rikudou Madara can beat Rikudou Obito.

But Rinnegan Sasuke wouldn't be able to beat a perfect juubi jinchuuriki.

Sasuke is just a bit above rinnegan Sasuke and sm rinnegan Madara.

All he has shown is his one rinnegan technique and senjustu chidori (which is part one stuff without the curse seal).

Only Sasuke working with naruto can overcome/stalemate people of that level.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juubito couldn't even bust the god tree. Which planet you talking about?

OT: Sasuke is too fast, too strong and now he's got senjutsu to cancel out juubito's onmyoudon. Sasuke low-mid diff
It took the combined effort of naruto and Sasuke's senjustu, yet it still didn't break beat his black yin yang chakra.

If he didn't stop holding back like black zetsu said, they would of been dead by now.

Rinnegan Sasuke is just right next to sm-rinnegan Madara/rinnegan Obito, both have rinnegan, and both can take on 7 or 9 bijuus

RustledJimmies

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It took the combined effort of naruto and Sasuke's senjustu, yet it still didn't break beat his black yin yang chakra.

If he didn't stop holding back like black zetsu said, they would of been dead by now.

Rinnegan Sasuke is just right next to sm-rinnegan Madara/rinnegan Obito , both have rinnegan, and both can take on 7 or 9 bijuus
Wtf am I reading here ? Sasuke rapes those two.