Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto Vs Gai , Gai obviously begins the fight already in 8gates mode .
Full intel & kill intent .
The location Naruto vs Pain

Starting distance : 30 meters
Restrictions below.

Scenario 1: Naruto can't do his massives jutsus like the yoton rasengan , the star rasengan and the huge yin kurama's Tailed beast bomb etc . The power and scale prowess of his rasengans and ninjutsu allowed are the same as any shown in BSM BM KCM etc besides the stated . TBs are not permitted .

Scenario 2: All Naruto's jutsus are allowed , 8 gates can last for 30 minutes and can use any technique without limitation, as I recall his fight vs Madara Gai couldn't spam some jutsus like EE or something , this do not occur here .

I'd like to hear your opinions .

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Gai low diff.

His Chakra in the 8th gate can bend space. Due to that, it has its own gravitational pull as it did to Madara's staff. None of Naruto's defence will work. Gai is bending space, so the specific point of space in Naruto will be pulled towards Gai. Elephant Evening turns him to paste. Night Guy will literally murders him so horribly.

Gai is faster, physically stronger, and his attacks will blow up Naruto.​

Reactions: Yocolaw

Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
restrict these. then we have a fight.
You must be registered for see images

Because if you don't. Naruto wins neg diff
You must be registered for see images
Naruto gudodama's manipulation ability is debatable as we don't have that shield feat yet though , but obviously if he can use it it would be a counter . I'm not sure about it as I doubt he can have the same manipulation ability as Juubi jins; However can it resist successive EE night moth etc?

Gai low diff.

His Chakra in the 8th gate can bend space. Due to that, it has its own gravitational pull as it did to Madara's staff. None of Naruto's defence will work. Gai is bending space, so the specific point of space in Naruto will be pulled towards Gai. Elephant Evening turns him to paste. Night Guy will literally murders him so horribly.

Gai is faster, physically stronger, and his attacks will blow up Naruto.​
Interesting . Can he win the first scenario then ? As Naruto jutsus are problematic too , and he can make clones

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if you don't restrict onmyouton, this isn't a fight. Gai nor any of his attacks can get through the stuff, naruto can simply turtle up in the stuff and wait out the 8 gates or use RSM clones that eventually tag Gai with something lethal.

Even if that is restricted though, Naruto would still win considering he's taken no damage so far despite getting hit in the face by JJ Madara's limbou and getting machine-gun punched by kaguya's chakra arms, the later which should be far more powerful than Gai's EE based on Juubito's chakra arms being able to tear the juubi's barrier and the massive shockwave created by a single punch colliding.

Sure Gai is faster than naruto, however unlike madara naruto will be able to keep up due to his speed that's hyped by kaguya and his sensing that madara didn't have (since he was shocked naruto could sense limbo despite saying earlier that he and naruto both had the same rikudou senjutsu).

With rikudou senjutsu kagebunshins, naruto should be able to easily land something lethal like FRS on Gai when he tries to hit a clone or the real as the rest will be free to attack him.

Naruto gudodama's manipulation ability is debatable as we don't have that shield feat yet though , but obviously if he can use it it would be a counter . I'm not sure about it as I doubt he can have the same manipulation ability as Juubi jins; However can it resist successive EE night moth etc?
if mindless juubito who was only able to hold 2 gudoudamas at a time can make the shield, I don't understand how Naruto who can manipulate 9 wouldn't be able to make the shield.

Last edited:

BlackFlame44

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if you don't restrict onmyouton, this isn't a fight. Gai nor any of his attacks can get through the stuff, naruto can simply turtle up in the stuff and wait out the 8 gates or use RSM clones that eventually tag Gai with something lethal.

Even if that is restricted though, Naruto would still win considering he's taken no damage so far despite getting hit in the face by JJ Madara's limbou and getting machine-gun punched by kaguya's chakra arms, the later which should be far more powerful than Gai's EE based on Juubito's chakra arms being able to tear the juubi's barrier and the massive shockwave created by a single punch colliding.

Sure Gai is faster than naruto, however unlike madara naruto will be able to keep up due to his speed that's hyped by kaguya and his sensing that madara didn't have (since he was shocked naruto could sense limbo despite saying earlier that he and naruto both had the same rikudou senjutsu).

With rikudou senjutsu kagebunshins, naruto should be able to easily land something lethal like FRS on Gai when he tries to hit a clone or the real as the rest will be free to attack him.

if mindless juubito who was only able to hold 2 gudoudamas at a time can make the shield, I don't understand how Naruto who can manipulate 9 wouldn't be able to make the shield.

Naruto would've used it by now if He could

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto would've used it by now if He could
so an army of base clones an a can use yet 4 rikudou senjutsu clones can't even use a normal rasengan because they haven't tried to use it yet?

yeah no.

Last edited: