KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Current Naruto vs EMS Madara could go either way with extreme high diff for each side.

Current Sasuke vs EMS Madara, Sasuke looses with medium to high diff.

Edo Madara beats Current Naruto with medium diff

Edo Madara beats Current Sasuke with low diff

Edo Madara vs Current Sasuke & Current Naruto, Naruto and Sasuke wins with medium to high diff

Edo Madara should not be Understimated but also considering that Naruto & Sasuke beat Ten tails host Obito then let's no overstimate Edo Madara as well... both of them can take down him.

iiDarui

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Current Naruto vs EMS Madara could go either way with extreme high diff for each side.

Current Sasuke vs EMS Madara, Sasuke looses with medium to high diff.

Edo Madara beats Current Naruto with medium diff

Edo Madara beats Current Sasuke with low diff

Edo Madara vs Current Sasuke & Current Naruto, Naruto and Sasuke wins with medium to high diff

Edo Madara should not be Understimated but also considering that Naruto & Sasuke beat Ten tails host Obito then let's no overstimate Edo Madara as well... both of them can take down him.
Care to explain how Naruto and Sasuke together could win and how Naruto has a chance of beating him alone?

Naruto and Sasuke beat Juubito with Konoha 11 and ASF help, not alone. And even still, he isnt defeated. Just weaker and they stopped Kami Tree. I have yet to see a counter that Naruto or Sasuke have for Tengai Shinsei...

Uchiha Style

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Care to explain how Naruto and Sasuke together could win and how Naruto has a chance of beating him alone?

Naruto and Sasuke beat Juubito with Konoha 11 and ASF help, not alone. And even still, he isnt defeated. Just weaker and they stopped Kami Tree. I have yet to see a counter that Naruto or Sasuke have for Tengai Shinsei...
What are you talking about?

Tengai Shinsei gets destroyed by Senpo Bijuudama, normal Bijuudama or Perfect Susanoo slash by Sasuke....

iiDarui

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What are you talking about?

Tengai Shinsei gets destroyed by Senpo Bijuudama, normal Bijuudama or Perfect Susanoo slash by Sasuke....
Scan of Sasuke's PS?

Do you not remember the sheer size of the Tengai Shinsei? It covered several thousands acres the moment it was summoned. One or several Senpo Bijudama won't destroy it. Even if it did, another meteor of equal or greater size will land on to of the first meteor. Madara has unlimited chakra and will respawn if he isn't sealed. He could simply spam Tengai Shinsei and not even put up a fight.

Uchiha Style

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Scan of Sasuke's PS?
You must be registered for see images

^This is Sasuke's PS coating Kurama like Madara did with his PS in the past with Hashirama at the Final valley

Do you not remember the sheer size of the Tengai Shinsei? It covered several thousands acres the moment it was summoned. One or several Senpo Bijudama won't destroy it. Even if it did, another meteor of equal or greater size will land on to of the first meteor. Madara has unlimited chakra and will respawn if he isn't sealed. He could simply spam Tengai Shinsei and not even put up a fight.
Again wrong.....Madara Tengai Shinsei at best is moutain...a noraml Bijuudama is capable of destroying an Island with a single and adding Senpo to the Bijuudama would make it about a small country destructive power....anyway, it doesn't matter do the fact none of the rivals have sealing Jutsus or tage...

iiDarui

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered for see images

^This is Sasuke's PS coating Kurama like Madara did with his PS in the past with Hashirama at the Final valley

Again wrong.....Madara Tengai Shinsei at best is moutain...a noraml Bijuudama is capable of destroying an Island with a single and adding Senpo to the Bijuudama would make it about a small country destructive power....anyway, it doesn't matter do the fact none of the rivals have sealing Jutsus or tage...
That's not his perfect Susano'o, that's his MS Susano'o with legs and Jugo's help.

I'ma ask you to read/watch him activate the Tengai Shinsei again.

Uchiha Style

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That's not his perfect Susano'o, that's his MS Susano'o with legs and Jugo's help.
Lol, wtf? i really don't what you mean by saying "that's his MS Susano'o with legs and Jugo's help"? and Jugo wasn't there...it was Naruto's Kurama Chakra and Sasuke PS fusing ...Jugo was with Sasuke when he only had the Complete Susanoo and Jugo's only role at that point was to give Sasuke Senjutsu chakra in order to attack Obito...Juugo helped Sasuke with shit when it came to his Susanoo...so, get your information...[/QUOTE]

I'ma ask you to read/watch him activate the Tengai Shinsei again.
I don't need to read or watch anything....i already know the size and height of his Tengai Shinsei....tell me, what would me just watching or reading when he summoned those meteors help?