Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True, but we need to see a little more of what his version entails.
Some known abilities:
- His speed is incredible to the point that he blitzed oro and log...
- according to log ( after oro said to Mitsuki "you have sage power" )"last time I really got burned"...so maybe his blue flames are going to be the next gen Amaterasu ( v2 )

Predictions:
- since oro got all the infos about everything from Kabuto when he returned..we can assume that Mitsuki will have some of Kabuto's abilities and maybe in a higher level ( after mastering them ofc )
- team taka abilities....it doesn't make sense if he doesn't have it...
- Notice that his snakes are completely made out of chakra...like what???....SUSANOO....
- Byakugan???

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly his sage mode at this point should not bw stronger then 5 gate lee also he cab only keep it up for coupke of seconds or so . So gaara and lee woulf take him rather comfortably
in Sgae Mode, Mitsuki was so fast for someone like Orochimaru who is high tier in speed
You must be registered for see images

and @Bold I think his Sage Mode lasted far more than that.

this was when his SM started to disappear and he was on a completely different location and he was shown exhausted which imply that he ran a long distance.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in Sgae Mode, Mitsuki was so fast for someone like Orochimaru who is high tier in speed

this was when his SM started to disappear and he was on a completely different location and he was shown exhausted which imply that he ran a long distance.
But he also can't call upon it on demand.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He wasn't faster than Orochimaru, he just surprised him and Log with Sage Mode. Surprise factor is a big deal in Naruto, for example when Sakura surprised Kaguya she managed to land a hit and I think it's clear that in normal situation Kaguya shits on Sakura in terms of speed.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

All he did qas suprise him not out pace him there was no fight involved... what you me barely holds up against lee without weights let alone 5 gates so yeah he is not getting around gaaras defense