Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One on one, Yuno has higher chances to win. He probably can stop Asta before he could get his sword. On the other hand Asta needed to wait before he could use that meteorite he wanted to use against Yuno.

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One on one, Yuno has higher chances to win. He probably can stop Asta before he could get his sword. On the other hand Asta needed to wait before he could use that meteorite he wanted to use against Yuno.
If you are referring to when Asta had to wait to use the form against Langris, then I would assume that was only because Asta was still recovering stamina from the previous time he used it. When we look at when Asta when he first activated it to deflect the cherry blossum magic it was acheived after briefly touching his sword.

You must be registered for see images

He needed zax to gaurd the second time because, as he stated, because he was still feeling the negative side effects from the last transfermation and needed to focus. But, I believe if Asta was fresh he would be able to transform fairl quickly like he did to deflect the cherry blossum magic.

IMHO, I dont see how Yuno can defeat Asta once he enters the Anti Form. It is a direct counter to Yuno. The only thing that I see working for Yuno is if his Spirit attack Asta from behind.

Valhalla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this moment in time I would give a slight edge to Yuno. He has a better control of his magic compared to Asia's control of his demon abilities.