216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"jeeezus christ what the--"

Okay okay I'll tell you >_>
Crows are the ultimate design of nature, they are the purest birds which show/define human nature in them. They are the beautiful ones who have always chosen a darker appearance- that showing character doesn't come from looks but from heart. Maybe that is why crows are the closest representatives of humans in bird family. While not always acknowledged by humans, these magnificent crows play an integral role in a stable chain of life

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"fuc---ing hell"

While utterly surprised, I can't think of any better breakfast than a crow.
Well, RP wise crows associate mostly with substitution techniques, their usage in Genjutsu as well as shadowclones.
For me, its all about deceiving my opponents and ofcourse RPing as my favorite Itachi. I also love genjutsu so it is a decent summoning to have

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, okay fine. >_> Though I didn't know I should be doing that <_<

For genjutsu purposes,
Crows have so many qualities. They are very noisy so you can easily trap an opponent inside a genjutsu with their sound or their distracting nature. Crows are also always swarming in number so whether be inside or outside the genjutsu, the opponent is very easy to lose track of you. Third thing is, that crows can be used with substitution jutsus. So, once you place an opponent inside the genjutsu you can create a crow clone that the opponent focuses on and then stealth your way into a good attacking position.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright. There isn't much you can do using canon techs with crows so I'll accept your answer.

I pull out a large scroll and unravel it. Bite your thumb and sign the contract. Then, do the tech and we'll see what shows up.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*bites thumb*

As I see sensei pull out a large scroll, I use the bloodied hand of mine and sign my name on it.

"Should be enough"

While calmly concentrating on my chakra flow throughout my body, I advance chakra onto my right hand and into the palms as I force in more chakra while slamming my hands down on the ground and performing "Kuchiyose on Jutsu". Then, I wait for what appears in the cloud of smoke

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
" I just wanted to start off slow ;_; "

With so much more determination in my eyes, I begin to increase the chakra flow throughout my body. I could feel the chakra revolving around me as I stand in Naruto (PART I) stance and while channel my chakra through my arms I smash my arms into the ground while releasing all of the focused chakra on it.

*poof*

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good, that is a decent sized crow. Now summon the same exact size crow, except just summon many of them at the same time. No other difference than that. The crows do nothing more than annoy your opponent. Giving you a small opening. Of course, you opponent could just spam a large technique and get rid of them at once. But nonetheless, go ahead and summon a bunch of crows.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Satsujin Konmei no Karasu) - Summoning Technique: Murder of Crows Confusion
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Summoning a massive swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"YESSSSSSSSSSO"

With much more determination and concentration, I begin to mould chakra througout my body. The waves of chakra flow widly around me as I try hard to focus the chakra into my arms and to my palm. As the huge amount of chakra flows through my palms which get slightly blue from aura of chakra, I slam my hands down on the ground with yet more chakra as I continually focus on summoning multiple crows.

*poof*

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Same exact technique, but this one allows you to make the crows peck your opponent. So it has some offensive uses. Other than that, not much has changed.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Karasu no satsujin) - Summoning Technique: A Murder of Crows
Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will summon a flock of small normal sized crows which can be used in a variety of ways. The user can use them to simply distract and slow down a target or use them to simply attack them with their beaks.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gathering up chakra throughout my body, I decide to take a further step as I channel chakra throughout my body. Gathering more and more chakra in my arms, I focus on my palms as I slam my hands down on the ground releasing all of the huge chakra as I observe multiple crows that I command to poke you with its beak >_>

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, remember when you first summoned something and it ended up being that pathetic crow... that was because you put too little chakra into the technique. The other times you performed the technique, you put a decent amount of chakra into the technique and thus were able to summon normal sized crows. This is essentially the boss summon for crows (as it stands right now). So in order to summon it, simply channel more chakra and try to specifically call this crow. If done properly, instead of a generic summon, you'll summon this specific one.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kuroi Karasu) - Summoning Technique: Black Crow
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will summon a large black crow that stands about as tall as two people with a wingspan of about 5 meters which can be used for various tasks in combat such as generally attacking the opponent or for maneuvering around on the battlefield. The crow itself is only capable of standard physical attacks using its claws, beak and wings.
Note: can only be summoned once

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"So time for the big one, ehh?"

Slightly tired after all the summoning, I sit down with legs crossed while gathering chakra throughout my body. I slowly gather enough chakra to actually speed up or slow down its movement throughout my body. Taking time for my chakra control to be precise again, I build up chakra from my core to my hands where I gather it upto a higher amount than earlier. As I slam my hands down on the ground, I put all of the chakra into my palms to perform the Kuchiyose

*poof*

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The smoke dissipates. Woooo! That's one giant crow. Why don't we take a break to eat? (I kill the crow and cook it)

xD

This is somewhat of a basic transformation technique but it also includes your chakra so you are able to control the transformation. Instead of transforming your chakra into your image like with shadow clones, you use crows as a physical structure, and transform several of them to give your physical appearance. They're basically the same as regular clones except made of crows and can only use up to A-rank techniques. And you can only make up to 2 of them. The technique is somewhat inferior to shadow clones, but still counts as a use of clones. I'd recommend sticking with shadow clones unless for showmanship of course.

(Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu) - Crow Clone Technique
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of crows. These are summoned by the technique itself. Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques (up to A-Rank). The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it.
Note: Can only be used by signers of the Crow contract and can only make 2 clones with each use.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I look at all the crows I have summoned, I begin to perfect the technique as I channel chakra into my palms with much more confidence as I summon a bunch of crows. However, I don't stop there as I continue utilizing my chakra to physically transform the clones into joining together and with the image of myself in my mind I use similar technique that of shadow clone to create a crow clone