Legendary
Kin
3,475💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, I think the only character we have seen to use them is Itachi. And they did some pretty crazy shit. Or he did. I don’t know. Half the time they were illusions and not even real but crows, in my opinion both inside the RP and in canon, are tricky creatures. They can form identical clones of a summoner (or was that an illusion?), they kind of have an oral rebirth thing going on (or was that an illusion?) as well as have things sealed inside them (or was that an illusion?), they’ve been seen to carry things the summoner has such as sharingan and the likes (or was that an illusion? Also I think that was implanted but still, might as well put it on the list since it was pretty rare to see such a thing) but they mostly seem to serve as a distraction and deterrent for other attacks. Such as flocking in large packs to blind the opponent and things of that nature. They’re birds so they fly. THAT, however, is not an illusion. :)

Now I highly doubt what I said was accurate but that is what I remember.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Well, truth be told a lot of the stuff you touched on is really just Itachi being Itachi lmao. However, there are some things like creating crow clones of yourself etc that is possible. There however was an update to most canon contracts that, honestly has been overlooked over the years, but each canon contract has a unique perk to it. Crows are the following: Crow Contract- Crows are resistant to Genjutsu, only effected by Genjutsus at least one rank below their rank and up. This can be found in this post: https://animebase.me/threads/roleplay-updates.151346/post-21335893

Right so do you wish to sign this in an rp fashion or just wanna jump into the meat and potatoes?

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,475💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah. He was very mind-fuckey with the way he used them or supposedly used them lmao. And ah, didn’t know that to be honest. Thanks for that. We can proceed in whichever way you prefer. It’s all good to me.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Satsujin Konmei no Karasu) - Summoning Technique: Murder of Crows Confusion
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: Summoning a massive swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Karasu no satsujin) - Summoning Technique: A Murder of Crows
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage: 20
Description: The user will summon a flock of small normal sized crows which can be used in a variety of ways. The user can use them to simply distract and slow down a target or use them to simply attack them with their beaks.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kuroi Karasu) - Summoning Technique: Black Crow
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will summon a large black crow that stands about as tall as two people with a wingspan of about 5 meters which can be used for various tasks in combat such as generally attacking the opponent or for maneuvering around on the battlefield. The crow itself is only capable of standard physical attacks using its claws, beak and wings.

Note: can only be summoned once

Well, we can start with the "summons" of the contract, what can you tell me about these guys?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,475💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: Simple summoning technique in which you summon the flurry of crows I mentioned in my previous post to obscure the opponent’s vision and all that good stuff. Also can stop them from fleeing. They then simply vanish in smoke like any other summon or clone when done. My only thing is, are these actual crows that can distort the vision of doujutsu users because they all have their own chakra signatures or what? Like actual summons? Or is it just differ birds?

2: Pretty much like the first one but can actually attack and do damage. Same question.

3: Useless. May be good to fly on and evade ground techniques but it’s only capable of freeform damage as I see it… You’ll basically waste 20 chakra to summon nothing important.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
1: Simple summoning technique in which you summon the flurry of crows I mentioned in my previous post to obscure the opponent’s vision and all that good stuff. Also can stop them from fleeing. They then simply vanish in smoke like any other summon or clone when done. My only thing is, are these actual crows that can distort the vision of doujutsu users because they all have their own chakra signatures or what? Like actual summons? Or is it just differ birds?

2: Pretty much like the first one but can actually attack and do damage. Same question.

3: Useless. May be good to fly on and evade ground techniques but it’s only capable of freeform damage as I see it… You’ll basically waste 20 chakra to summon nothing important.
They are normal crows, nothing special about em in that sense of blocking Sharingan other than it being a flock of birds.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu) - Crow Clone Technique
Description: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of crows. These are summoned by the technique itself. Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques (up to A-Rank). The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it.

Note: Can only be used by signers of the Crow contract and can only make 2 clones with each use.

Next Technique~

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,475💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So technique which not only summons crows but uses said crows as the medium to perform the actual technique. By projecting your chakra onto the flock of crows, you make the mentioned clone which is surprisingly able to perform ninjutsu up to A rank. Once the projection of chakra is distorted the crows disperse and the clone is no longer a “clone”.

Question: When it says it can perform techniques up to A rank, is that anything I know? Or just crow stuff?