Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, in general terms not really all that much is known. Its most know user was Itachi who utilised it in conjuunction with his Genjutsu and his ninjutsu for some interesting combinations. Theres another character that uses crows in a jutsu but it wasnt confirmed he was a signer of the crow contract. Crows in general can be very versatile, with the ability to fly, swarm the foe and cause distractions etc.

Ive grown into a bit of a thematic person when creating my bios, and I got one in the works that in his source material talks to crows and Id like to try exploring the other canon contracts as well. but its mainly for thematic reasons and such.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Slicing my finger open so a small amount of blood can start to leak out, I open the scroll and sign my name in the next empty spot after the previous name.

Done. My tainted blood has signed the scroll.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gathering up my chakra, I focus it towards my right arm directing it downward into my right hand. Envisioning a small, normal sized black crow, its feathers giving a slight reflective sheen from the sunlight. With this image clear in my mind, I slam my palm onto the surface of the ground in front of me releasing the chakra that had been built up within it.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Shit no you don't. O_O
Explain these two to me and give me pros n cons you can see.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Satsujin Konmei no Karasu) - Summoning Technique: Murder of Crows Confusion
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: Summoning a massive swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Karasu no satsujin) - Summoning Technique: A Murder of Crows
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage: 20
Description: The user will summon a flock of small normal sized crows which can be used in a variety of ways. The user can use them to simply distract and slow down a target or use them to simply attack them with their beaks.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Satsujin Konmei no Karasu) - Summoning Technique: Murder of Crows Confusion

The user summons a flock of crows that cant help obstruct vision to attack or to retreat. The justu doesnt state an amount of turns the flocks sticks around all it states is when no longer needed. So one could hypothetically keep them in play to attempt multiple acts of obscuring or diversion (probably at the cost of one of the moves per turn if allowed) so they may have a few more uses depending on if they are allowed to remain. They are a low rank so its easy to deal with. If I person with a high enough Doujutsu they would be more then capable of differentiating the user from the the birds. Lets face it these days, any level of doujutsu would be able to lol

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Karasu no satsujin) - Summoning Technique: A Murder of Crows

Essentially the same as the technique above except this version allows for the crows to attack. So pros are pretty much the same as above with the addition to some combination attacks that could be coordinated. Cons are also the same as well.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Yeah they'll stay till not needed or destroyed. Next.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kuroi Karasu) - Summoning Technique: Black Crow
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will summon a large black crow that stands about as tall as two people with a wingspan of about 5 meters which can be used for various tasks in combat such as generally attacking the opponent or for maneuvering around on the battlefield. The crow itself is only capable of standard physical attacks using its claws, beak and wings.

Note: can only be summoned once

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The user wll summon a large crow thats capable of flight with the user. Rp wise this allows for good role playing opportunities with transportation and basic missions. Combat wise it can be handy for situations for gaining distance (assuming that its base speed is the same as the users). It doesnt have a turn limit as well so until its either killed or dispersed it can remain in play to allow for combination attacks and aerial assualts. If used for an attack, would its attack either count for freeform taijutsu damage or would it deal damage eqaul to its rank?
Its can only be summoned once I assume would mean that it can only be summoned once per battle.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The user wll summon a large crow thats capable of flight with the user. Rp wise this allows for good role playing opportunities with transportation and basic missions. Combat wise it can be handy for situations for gaining distance (assuming that its base speed is the same as the users). It doesnt have a turn limit as well so until its either killed or dispersed it can remain in play to allow for combination attacks and aerial assualts. If used for an attack, would its attack either count for freeform taijutsu damage or would it deal damage eqaul to its rank?
Its can only be summoned once I assume would mean that it can only be summoned once per battle.
As it doesn't have damage values, it would be seen as FF damage IMO. And yeah once per battle.

(Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu) - Crow Clone Technique
Description: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of crows. These are summoned by the technique itself. Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques (up to A-Rank). The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it.

Note: Can only be used by signers of the Crow contract and can only make 2 clones with each use.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As it doesn't have damage values, it would be seen as FF damage IMO. And yeah once per battle.

Description: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of crows. These are summoned by the technique itself. Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques (up to A-Rank). The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it.

Note: Can only be used by signers of the Crow contract and can only make 2 clones with each use.
My only confusions with this is a little bit of the wording within the first two sentences. and duration and limitations. So how i interpret it, is that the clone technique summons the crows needed, then the users chakra assists the crows in forming the clones for whatever their purpose is. Im assuming as it is a clone technique that your chakra is split between what you make, and last until they have no chakra or they are dispersed forcefully? I like this technique from a role playing point rather then in combat sense.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My only confusions with this is a little bit of the wording within the first two sentences. and duration and limitations. So how i interpret it, is that the clone technique summons the crows needed, then the users chakra assists the crows in forming the clones for whatever their purpose is. Im assuming as it is a clone technique that your chakra is split between what you make, and last until they have no chakra or they are dispersed forcefully? I like this technique from a role playing point rather then in combat sense.
Basically you summon crows to make a copy of yourself or a clone as we say. It wouldn't split your chakra like a normal shadow clone as you're just using chakra to summon clones and then they have the chakra in them. And yeah lasts until you don't give it chakra or it's destroyed.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basically you summon crows to make a copy of yourself or a clone as we say. It wouldn't split your chakra like a normal shadow clone as you're just using chakra to summon clones and then they have the chakra in them. And yeah lasts until you don't give it chakra or it's destroyed.
So if I am giving it chakra each turn would that be the same amount as when it was used (so 15) or would it be something like 5 or 10 to maintain it?

Also thanks for helping me finish this up.