[SC] Crow summonings

Kin
319💸
Kumi
5,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me what you know about summoning within the Naruto-verse. What it requires etc.

And what do you know of Crows in General.
Summonings are contracts between animals and humans where after performing seals and using chakra or sacrificing blood they can be called to the field.
Usually the contract signer would write their name in blood. Summonings can range from a Tiny frog, to a giant snake, to 10000 sharks.
Theres been a few contracts shown in the show, as well as also seeming like summonings are also linked to sage mode. Not sure why that is, I guess bonds woth naure or something.

Crows are birds, also known as Corvus, have several subspecies, grouped together called murder of crows and generally seen as pretty smart. Sometimes seen as an omen of death, can carry messages, and can scavenge for food.

Reactions: Shady Doctor
Kin
319💸
Kumi
5,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok first do this...

*tosses a big ol scroll towards you that unravels and shows a list of previous signers*

Make an incision on your thumb and use your blood to sign your name in the blank area.
Doing as instructed, Akalii would make an incision with a kunai to draw some blood from the time of the thumb to sign their name. Then waited for the next step.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ahh nice nice. Now that you've done that, let's move on to actually summoning things. I want you to perform a series of hand seals and use your blood from that cut as a sacrifice before slamming your hands on the ground. Using focus and mental strength, you'd choose what you summon from the contract. Right now, I want you to focus on summoning 1 single crow.

Kin
319💸
Kumi
5,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahh nice nice. Now that you've done that, let's move on to actually summoning things. I want you to perform a series of hand seals and use your blood from that cut as a sacrifice before slamming your hands on the ground. Using focus and mental strength, you'd choose what you summon from the contract. Right now, I want you to focus on summoning 1 single crow.
Performing the handseals required, Akalii would then touch the floor with the blood from the hand, trying to focus chakra to summon forth summoning. Thinking clearly and focusing on a single black bird, a crow would be summoned forth.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Nice your a legend. Perform these:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Satsujin Konmei no Karasu) - Summoning Technique: Murder of Crows Confusion
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: Summoning a massive swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Karasu no satsujin) - Summoning Technique: A Murder of Crows
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: 20
Description: The user will summon a flock of small normal sized crows which can be used in a variety of ways. The user can use them to simply distract and slow down a target or use them to simply attack them with their beaks.