Awards
LoK's Rules
Official Battle
Mid-Range Start
No F-Rank Techs
Grassy Field
Afternoon
River 5 meters to my right, your left

I'll use my Krampus bio (up to A-rank now). Post your bio and make the first move.​

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will help you in ranking up Lightning Biography in my signature

--------------------------------

Lightning Sitting atop the shoulders of her creation Ifrit looks upon the individual in front of him, whilst Ifrit simply grumbles a unpleasant rawrr before uttering a few simple words...

Whom is this half pint before us.....?

Krampus

Kin
194💸
Kumi
543💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ill fight you with my 2t Madara bio, no EMS there huehue
Or my Grimmjow which is considerably stronger
You must be registered for see images

I will help you in ranking up Lightning Biography in my signature

--------------------------------

Lightning Sitting atop the shoulders of her creation Ifrit looks upon the individual in front of him, whilst Ifrit simply grumbles a unpleasant rawrr before uttering a few simple words...

Whom is this half pint before us.....?
Before him stood a beast of devilish appearance, tall and strong and adorned with flames and horns. It gave Nicholas great pause, yet it was carrying a woman upon its shoulders. "What manner of beast...Miss! Are you in danger?!"

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Before him stood a beast of devilish appearance, tall and strong and adorned with flames and horns. It gave Nicholas great pause, yet it was carrying a woman upon its shoulders. "What manner of beast...Miss! Are you in danger?!"
Looking upon the stranger, Lightning smirks slightly and briefly closes her eyes as she speaks softly towards him,

Danger? and what danger would that be...? and beast ? you are mistaken, he is no beast he is half apart of me as I am apart of him, he is in essence a portion of my soul. I have what you call the power of the Sage, granting me the ability to create life..

what is your name stranger?

Krampus

Kin
194💸
Kumi
543💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looking upon the stranger, Lightning smirks slightly and briefly closes her eyes as she speaks softly towards him,

Danger? and what danger would that be...? and beast ? you are mistaken, he is no beast he is half apart of me as I am apart of him, he is in essence a portion of my soul. I have what you call the power of the Sage, granting me the ability to create life..

what is your name stranger?
The woman spoke a strange riddle, and claimed a Godly power. It seemed Nicholas had a penchant for coming upon those who thought quite highly of themselves. Yet, there seemed truth in her words. The beast was unlike anything he had ever seen and it was no imitation, it was a living and breathing creature. "My name is Nicholas, Nicholas St. North." Nicholas finally turned his eyes from the steed to its rider, "And who do I have the pleasure of with?"

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The woman spoke a strange riddle, and claimed a Godly power. It seemed Nicholas had a penchant for coming upon those who thought quite highly of themselves. Yet, there seemed truth in her words. The beast was unlike anything he had ever seen and it was no imitation, it was a living and breathing creature. "My name is Nicholas, Nicholas St. North." Nicholas finally turned his eyes from the steed to its rider, "And who do I have the pleasure of with?"
You do not trust my words it seems? Your eyes and your body language suggest otherwise, yet my friend here is living proof of what I speak. For yourself a strange and unusual name and as for we, we are Lightning and Ifrit, as for your manners it seems you speak well but what of your actions and abilities?

With that Ifrit growls with a deep dark tremble, his presence becomes more darker and cold as flames begin to simmer in his mouth, the power of fire is set forth on the foe, and a roaring fireball races forward towards Nicholas all the while Lightning remains sitting upon his shoulder raising her head and tilting it slightly in bemusement as her eyes draw in their power, Her clans heritage shows its true form and reveals herself in full to her opponent.

(Katon: Gōenkyū) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (Passive Activation)
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Krampus

Kin
194💸
Kumi
543💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was true, he was wary of the duo that stood before him. But in truth, could he be blamed? The life of a ninja makes one cautious by nature, and surely this pair warranted more caution than most. It seemed for the moment that his caution was deserved as the beast breathed forward a ball of flames. Nicholas brought his hands together and manifested a dome of ice around himself that shielded him from the fires, withstanding them until they were no more.

(Hyouton: Hōgohi Engai) – Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Description: The can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many exploding tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.

With most of the shield melted, Nicholas continued weaving his hands together and this time caused a torrent of water to gush up from the earth below Ifrit and Lightning, swallowing them as it formed into a sphere of water that sought to contain and drown them.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Note: This creates its own water source.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was true, he was wary of the duo that stood before him. But in truth, could he be blamed? The life of a ninja makes one cautious by nature, and surely this pair warranted more caution than most. It seemed for the moment that his caution was deserved as the beast breathed forward a ball of flames. Nicholas brought his hands together and manifested a dome of ice around himself that shielded him from the fires, withstanding them until they were no more.

(Hyouton: Hōgohi Engai) – Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome
Description: The can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many exploding tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.

With most of the shield melted, Nicholas continued weaving his hands together and this time caused a torrent of water to gush up from the earth below Ifrit and Lightning, swallowing them as it formed into a sphere of water that sought to contain and drown them.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Note: This creates its own water source.
Lightning watches carefully to perceive the actions of her opponent, allowing Ifrit to entice a response and to create a situation to analyse her opponents tactics and she watches as her opponent then erects a shield of ice to help protect himself from the fireball generated by Ifrit.

That's an interesting ability your showing there, looks like this will be quite a fun and enjoyable fight Nicholas of the Ice style

Continuing to analyse her opponents actions, with the Sharingan lightning easily perceives the hand seals to identify the nature of the technique, and understanding that Ice style has a base component of water release, her opponent would likely use water style ninjutsu. Using her mental connection she relays her plans to Ifrit and she smirks calmly as water begins to form and rise around her and Ifrit.

Lets test your abilities even further and show me what your capable of....

Ifrit begins to roar, enacting his ability to perform earth style, he generates a powerful wave of energy burst from the ground in front of him, that cuts straight through the water technique with ease all the whilst Lightning also responds drawing her sword and swinging it forward generating a powerful shockwave of wind that quickly combines with the earth style technique and creating a dual elemental combination and enhances it sending a wind infused dust wall of energy towards Nicholas

(Doton: Dochūbaku) - Earth Release: Landslide Technique
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality by slamming his hands on the ground to create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target in the form of a wave of earth.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Show us your ability and let me grant us some more fun

Krampus

Kin
194💸
Kumi
543💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nicholas had mistaken the beast for a living flame, but it appeared he was even more as he willed the earth the rise up through his water. "Ho-ho! A powerful beast!" Its master wasn't satisfied to sit idly atop its shoulders as she added a burst of wind the fuel the earth forward. Nicholas moved his hands together and froze a path of ice from beneath him that curved upwards and rose into the air in a 'J' shape. He melded into the ice and glided through it, like a reverse-slide. He reached its peak and leaped out of it as the earth/wind combo passed below.

(Hyouton: Kagami no michi) - Ice Style: Mirror Road
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: After making two hand seals the user will create a frozen path in a place of their choosing, which can extend up to long range. While it is typical to create this path along surfaces, it is not restricted to that usage and can be created through the air. Holding similar properties to the demonic ice mirrors, the user can merge into this road and travel through it, moving with great speed. As the road is icy and imbued with the user's chakra, it is also difficult for others to travel on it, restricting their speed to half of their base speed.
-Cannot use other techniques while merged.
-Moves at twice the user's base speed.

Further using his ice, Nicholas generated two disks in the air. One took shape below him, catching him in the air several meters above the field, while the second was formed in the sky above and behind Lightning and her beast. The second disk acted as a magnifying lens and focused the sun's light on the center of the beast's back, building its energy into a powerful explosion.

(Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

Nicholas continued to observe from atop his ice. "I hope that fun was not too much for you to handle!"

Reactions: Zenryoku

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nicholas had mistaken the beast for a living flame, but it appeared he was even more as he willed the earth the rise up through his water. "Ho-ho! A powerful beast!" Its master wasn't satisfied to sit idly atop its shoulders as she added a burst of wind the fuel the earth forward. Nicholas moved his hands together and froze a path of ice from beneath him that curved upwards and rose into the air in a 'J' shape. He melded into the ice and glided through it, like a reverse-slide. He reached its peak and leaped out of it as the earth/wind combo passed below.

(Hyouton: Kagami no michi) - Ice Style: Mirror Road
Description: After making two hand seals the user will create a frozen path in a place of their choosing, which can extend up to long range. While it is typical to create this path along surfaces, it is not restricted to that usage and can be created through the air. Holding similar properties to the demonic ice mirrors, the user can merge into this road and travel through it, moving with great speed. As the road is icy and imbued with the user's chakra, it is also difficult for others to travel on it, restricting their speed to half of their base speed.
-Cannot use other techniques while merged.
-Moves at twice the user's base speed.

Further using his ice, Nicholas generated two disks in the air. One took shape below him, catching him in the air several meters above the field, while the second was formed in the sky above and behind Lightning and her beast. The second disk acted as a magnifying lens and focused the sun's light on the center of the beast's back, building its energy into a powerful explosion.

Nicholas continued to observe from atop his ice. "I hope that fun was not too much for you to handle!"
Lightning and Ifrit watch closely as their attack travels at Nicholas to only then bypass him as he begins forming a road of ice which he traverses up and over the technique, Ifrit then inhales a deep breath before releasing a large cloud of fire and ash which spreads out around the surrounding area.

(Katon: Haijingakure no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hiding in Ash and Dust Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Description: The user expels chakra-infused ash that blankets a wide area, burning anyone who comes in contact with it. The technique can also be used as a powerful deterrent from attacks as well as a highly effective smokescreen.

the resulting smouldering ash and fire rapidly melts away the formation of the ice road and causing Nicholas to fall down in to the heat and smokescreen, Lightning in the same moment that Ifrit releases the smokescreen after making a single hand seal also breaths out a potent fire technique in the form of a intense cloud of heat which results in dulling Nicholas's general sensory perception, he would become rapidly fatigued from the heat, his vision becomes blurred and his concentration dimishes. The smokescreen of the ash only serves to intensify the confusion and Nicholas' deteriating condition.

(Katon: Tousui) - Fire Release: Intoxication
Range: short - mid
Description: The user, after executing the proper hand seals, (Tiger, Dog, Dragon, Tiger) they expels a heat cloud at their opponent from their mouth. If the opponent is trapped inside, the six senses are immediately dulled, allowing for their defences to weaken temporarily.
Co-Creator: Zenryoku

Feel the power and intensity of the Uchiha Clans Fire style !!

using the sharingan, and the ability to sense her opponent with her ying yang mastery, along with Ifrit also having the same chakra sensory perception and the shared mental link that they both have they are easily kept aware of their opponent, Nicholas actions as he falls into their combination of fire techniques. Lightning then watches her opponent as Ifrit attacks further with releasing a series of fireballs in the shape of dragon heads directly at Nicholas as he lies unsuspecting of Lightning and ifrits location, but their actions too.

(Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one hand seal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Krampus

Kin
194💸
Kumi
543💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His retreat was cut short as his road of ice was shattered forcing an early exit. Faced with ash and flame below, Nicholas kneaded water chakra within his body and released it downwards in tremendous volume with an addition of ice to give it a more powerful and slushy composition. The great wave smothered the fires and carried Nicholas forward atop it. The weakened water and ice collided with Lightning's heat at which point Nicholas leaped back and off of it.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Damage: 60 + 20 = 80
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Hyouton: Surasshu Henkan) - Ice Style: Slush Conversion
Type: Supplementary, Defense
Damage: N/A (+20 to Suiton)
Description: The user will focus their hyouton chakra into an existing source of water and partially freeze it to convert it into a slushy composition. Similar to how gold sand can be used to weigh down and destroy sand techniques, this can be used to collapse enemy water techniques. If used on the user's own water techniques, rather than collapsing it, it will convert it into a water/ice combination technique that becomes empowered. When using it on the user's own water, this can be used in the same time frame as the water technique while still costing one of the user's three moves.
-Can be used on any rank of the user's own techniques
-Can only be used on enemy techniques which contain less chakra than this one.
-Can only be used a limit of 4 times a battle.

The battling techniques gave quick rise to a mass of steam and mist which Nicholas turned into a weapon. Chilling the water vapor within the mist he formed a slew of ice needles that remained hidden until the shot forward out of the mist covering a wide area with Lightning and Ifrit's location at its center.

(Hyouton Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō no Shi) – Secret Ice Release: Flying Needles of Death and Destruction
Description: A stronger version of the original Flying Needles of Death gathers large amounts of Needles from the air and surrounding environment into more than a thousand needles. He then directs the needles to a specific target, and leaps back to avoid damage to himself. The difference is that these needles are literally icicle spikes, and after damaging the target the icicle spikes melt into a light cold rain.

After the attack had concluded, the moisture in the air gave way to a light and cold rain. Nicholas landed and focused his senses looking for his enemies in the wake of the clash.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His retreat was cut short as his road of ice was shattered forcing an early exit. Faced with ash and flame below, Nicholas kneaded water chakra within his body and released it downwards in tremendous volume with an addition of ice to give it a more powerful and slushy composition. The great wave smothered the fires and carried Nicholas forward atop it. The weakened water and ice collided with Lightning's heat at which point Nicholas leaped back and off of it.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Damage: 60 + 20 = 80
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Hyouton: Surasshu Henkan) - Ice Style: Slush Conversion
Type: Supplementary, Defense
Damage: N/A (+20 to Suiton)
Description: The user will focus their hyouton chakra into an existing source of water and partially freeze it to convert it into a slushy composition. Similar to how gold sand can be used to weigh down and destroy sand techniques, this can be used to collapse enemy water techniques. If used on the user's own water techniques, rather than collapsing it, it will convert it into a water/ice combination technique that becomes empowered. When using it on the user's own water, this can be used in the same time frame as the water technique while still costing one of the user's three moves.
-Can be used on any rank of the user's own techniques
-Can only be used on enemy techniques which contain less chakra than this one.
-Can only be used a limit of 4 times a battle.

The battling techniques gave quick rise to a mass of steam and mist which Nicholas turned into a weapon. Chilling the water vapor within the mist he formed a slew of ice needles that remained hidden until the shot forward out of the mist covering a wide area with Lightning and Ifrit's location at its center.

(Hyouton Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō no Shi) – Secret Ice Release: Flying Needles of Death and Destruction
Description: A stronger version of the original Flying Needles of Death gathers large amounts of Needles from the air and surrounding environment into more than a thousand needles. He then directs the needles to a specific target, and leaps back to avoid damage to himself. The difference is that these needles are literally icicle spikes, and after damaging the target the icicle spikes melt into a light cold rain.

After the attack had concluded, the moisture in the air gave way to a light and cold rain. Nicholas landed and focused his senses looking for his enemies in the wake of the clash.
Looking on as the ash and dust was smouldered by the large amount of water which Lightning and Ifrit was carefully perceiving, they noticed how the opponent then also began to freeze the water to then counter the other fire technique expelled by Lightning. The result of which formed the creation of mist that was further manipulated again by their opponent Nicholas, Impressed by the creative ingenuity of the opponent lightning revealed in the delight of a good opponent, Ifrit would continue his course of expelling fireballs in the shape of dragon heads at the opponent.

(Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique (Reference)
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one hand seal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

The same moment this occurs, Lightning reaches to her pouch and takes out a explosive kunai and throws it towards the barrage of ice needles. Using her skill with Ninjutsu the number of explosive kunai multiply in number creating a wall of kunai that then explode to counter the threat.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.

With the ice needles being countered with the explosive kunai the dragon fireballs will decent upon Nicholas, As he is occupied with the incoming fire style technique, using this moment as an advantage jumping off Ifrits shoulders and into the air above, releasing another barrage of shuriken which this time she ignites with fire enhancing their potency as they decend upon their target.

(Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

Come entertain us some more Nicholas of the Ice style!!

Krampus

Kin
194💸
Kumi
543💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seemed to be time to take things up a notch, and the numbers game was keeping Nicholas pinned down. Making a hand seal he created a shadow clone of himself to his side. The two immediately collaborated on a defense against the incoming fire dragons by smashing together water and wind to create a raging mixture of the two elements.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
Note: Can only be used with either a clone or ally.

The vortex of wind and water would drown out the flames and threatened to collide with the airborne Lightning. It also pushed any lingering mist and smoke to clear the field. "We would be glad to!"

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seemed to be time to take things up a notch, and the numbers game was keeping Nicholas pinned down. Making a hand seal he created a shadow clone of himself to his side. The two immediately collaborated on a defense against the incoming fire dragons by smashing together water and wind to create a raging mixture of the two elements.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
Note: Can only be used with either a clone or ally.

The vortex of wind and water would drown out the flames and threatened to collide with the airborne Lightning. It also pushed any lingering mist and smoke to clear the field. "We would be glad to!"
Bemused by her opponents tactic's in splitting his chakra reserve in half, and creating a shadow clone, Lightning and Ifrit look on as the pair form a unison technique, of water and wind that subsequently overcomes the Fire dragons to begin with, and reducing the overall power and potency of the combination technique as it rises up at the incoming projectiles of flaming shuriken's which again would reduce the power of the typhoon further down to a mere C rank classed ninjutsu, Lightning for see's the attack approaching, effortlessly dealing with the problem at hand by again releasing another potent Fire ninjutsu, that descends into the combination.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in addition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

The Dragon Flame song descends with furious intent as it burns through the lower ranked combination and eating it away and continuing at the clone created and she lands back down next to ifrit. Whilst this happens, at the same direct time Ifrit generates a protruding wall of earth that suddenly separates the clone and the Nicholas from each other, blocking his vision and knowledge of the clones situation, and using the dismay caused Ifrit further manipulates the earth to also cause large spikes to erupt from the ground to either strike and deal damage to Nicholas or cause him to evade and grow distance between him and his clone.

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
Range: Mid-Long
Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Krampus

Kin
194💸
Kumi
543💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Lightning spewed forth her flames an earthen wall rose up to split Nicholas from his clone. He contemplated tearing it down for a moment, but instead decided to focus on Ifrit while the other foe was occupied. He hoped that his doppelganger hold her attention until the beast was neutralized. He weaved two quick seals and slammed his hands on the ground causing the earth beneath Ifrit to soften and transform into mud creating a 5x5x5m swamp that quickly began to draw the beast down.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

As the beast sank into the mud Nicholas shape a whale of ice from the air that leaped forward like it were breaching the seas before crashing down on Ifrit from above and sending mud splashing aside as the two disappeared below the surface.

(Hyouton: Ikkaku Hakugei) Ice Release: One Horned White Whale
Description: A humongous white whale with a single horn made out of ice will be made. The whale can crash into a target using its large horn or simply its massive size, or it can serve defensive purposes; its large size making it capable of blocking any attack that it is capable of withstanding.

Cut off from his originator, the clone focused his attention on the woman and her fire. Weaving his hands together the clone created a series of nearly transparent ice globes in the air between him and the descending dragons. Light filled the ice and caused the globes to glow before erupting as the dragons reached them, annihilating them in the process.

(Hyouton: Sunōdōmu) - Ice Release: Snow Globes
Type: Attack
Description: Originally this technique was created as a means of entertainment. The Snow Globe would be crafted with ice with an internal structure so that light was reflected to create images within the ice. Skilled craftsmen could even make the light appear to move within the globe, adding to the artistry. It wasn't until later that this skill was developed into a technique to use in battle. Similar to the Ice Disk technique, this technique relies on the reflective nature of ice to concentrate light to the point where the energy becomes dangerous. Where the Ice Disk technique acts as a lense to focus the light on a target, the Snow Globes technique will reflect the light within itself using an intricate arrangement of hundreds of small ice mirrors in such a way that once light enters it becomes trapped. As more light rapidly enters the globe, the internal energy of the globe builds until it violently explodes. The user can create dozens of softball sized globes, one boulder sized globe, or something in between. These can be manifested anywhere on the field so long as the conditions permit it, but regardless of the number or size created they must be limited to a short range radius with their explosion. The user can craft the globes in such a way as to direct the explosion, preventing the attack from hurting themselves if used in short range.
-Can be used four times per battle.
-Requires a two turn cool down between uses.
-Requires sunlight to be used.

The clone followed by throwing a series of kunai at Lightning to keep her busy.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Lightning spewed forth her flames an earthen wall rose up to split Nicholas from his clone. He contemplated tearing it down for a moment, but instead decided to focus on Ifrit while the other foe was occupied. He hoped that his doppelganger hold her attention until the beast was neutralized. He weaved two quick seals and slammed his hands on the ground causing the earth beneath Ifrit to soften and transform into mud creating a 5x5x5m swamp that quickly began to draw the beast down.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

As the beast sank into the mud Nicholas shape a whale of ice from the air that leaped forward like it were breaching the seas before crashing down on Ifrit from above and sending mud splashing aside as the two disappeared below the surface.

(Hyouton: Ikkaku Hakugei) Ice Release: One Horned White Whale
Description: A humongous white whale with a single horn made out of ice will be made. The whale can crash into a target using its large horn or simply its massive size, or it can serve defensive purposes; its large size making it capable of blocking any attack that it is capable of withstanding.

Cut off from his originator, the clone focused his attention on the woman and her fire. Weaving his hands together the clone created a series of nearly transparent ice globes in the air between him and the descending dragons. Light filled the ice and caused the globes to glow before erupting as the dragons reached them, annihilating them in the process.

(Hyouton: Sunōdōmu) - Ice Release: Snow Globes
Type: Attack
Description: Originally this technique was created as a means of entertainment. The Snow Globe would be crafted with ice with an internal structure so that light was reflected to create images within the ice. Skilled craftsmen could even make the light appear to move within the globe, adding to the artistry. It wasn't until later that this skill was developed into a technique to use in battle. Similar to the Ice Disk technique, this technique relies on the reflective nature of ice to concentrate light to the point where the energy becomes dangerous. Where the Ice Disk technique acts as a lense to focus the light on a target, the Snow Globes technique will reflect the light within itself using an intricate arrangement of hundreds of small ice mirrors in such a way that once light enters it becomes trapped. As more light rapidly enters the globe, the internal energy of the globe builds until it violently explodes. The user can create dozens of softball sized globes, one boulder sized globe, or something in between. These can be manifested anywhere on the field so long as the conditions permit it, but regardless of the number or size created they must be limited to a short range radius with their explosion. The user can craft the globes in such a way as to direct the explosion, preventing the attack from hurting themselves if used in short range.
-Can be used four times per battle.
-Requires a two turn cool down between uses.
-Requires sunlight to be used.

The clone followed by throwing a series of kunai at Lightning to keep her busy.
Ifrit would watch on as the clone began performing his technique, noticing the chakra building within the ground around him and underneath him, turning into a sticky mud that begin to draw him down into the earth, he simply growls with excitement and the mud around him begins to change in nature. Ifrit manipulates the swamps physical makeup and turning it to stone, petrifying and preventing himself from being swallowed up.

(Doton: Domayuhōden) - Earth Release: Earth Cocoon Discharge
Type: Defence
Chakra cost: 25
Description: This technique allows the user to release earth-based chakra much like Tsuchikage's 'Aggravated Rock Technique' but on a smaller scale. Instead of releasing rock or stone from the whole body, this technique releases it from a particular point and aid the user in a range of varieties. When the user releases the chakra from their body, any earth like substances within clone ranges will turn to a solid rock instantly. So if the user used this jutsu in a puddle of mud, the mud would harden to earth as soon as it is touched by the chakra exherted.

Continuing on from stopping the swamp, Ifrit bursts out towards the whale of ice he raises his right arm and channels his chakra after performing two hand seals and generates a shuriken that has a black core with crimson red glow around the edges, that is then thrown at the whale.

± (Dorakoniumuton: Gū~in no buki) - Draconium Release: Gwyn's Armory ±
Type: Offense/Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long range
Chakra: 20 - 80 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: Named after the Lord of Sunlight, Gwyn's Armory is the base technique of Draconium where the user will be able to manipulate it in its stable and static form. The stable energy is manifested at will and limited only by imagination. This allows the user to form constructs of Draconium either from the air, the ground or their bodies. Due to its stability and inherent properties, the user is able to form armors of Draconium onto themselves or their creations, simple energy swords and weapons of Draconium stable enough to be used as normal weapons as well as static platforms and intricate structures to transverse on. The Draconium carries no sound nor heat upon creation and carries the color the user wills it to over its dark black interior. Upon interaction with a foreign chakra or upon the users' will, the Draconium sizzles and vibrates rapidly, seeking the nearest source. This causes the stable energy to become erratic and cause shocking and burning damage upon impact. The Draconium is capable of exploding when slamming into objects of harder density like Earth or Kaguya bones, for example. Usages below D rank require no hand seals, while those at C rank require one, at B rank two and at S rank, three hand seals. This lasts up to three turns per use and the A rank usages can only be used 4 times and the S rank usages only three times, not in consecutive turns.

The shuriken is A rank in power and neutral to all elements and easily cuts through the whale, reducing in power to B rank and continues on towards the clone, keeping him distracted from his plan to throw kunai to occupy her and instead keeping the clone busy, at this point in time Lightning landing back on the ground from and facing the real Nicholas after their techniques clashed, she begins charging at him whilst releasing several fire balls of fire that race forward at Nicholas, that traverse in a spinning circular motion.

( Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Fox
Range: Short - Mid
Description: After forming 5 handseals, the user manifests ten fire balls in a circle in front of them and launches them with their hand motions.