Craziie

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are the creepiest moments you have ever had?

1. This random 50-60 yr man walked up to me and asked where I got my earrings from. I told him I didn't know, and He was all shocked then asked me, where my mother was.

I just smiled and tried to exit away as quick as possible.

2. Went to san fransico. Having a good time till I see this gay guy, who just doesn't give two craps about his schlong hanging out and he looks like he was ready for bondage ***.

He like Mr.Slave from southpark but worse.
This is the outfit
You must be registered for see images
But his whippersnapper was just out there.

Not that I have anything gays, cause some people be quick to call me a homophobe. :|

3.I was dancing with this chick at my aunts wedding , and I don't know if she was some kind of pedophile or what.
I was like "Excuse me, I need to use the restroom" and she was like "No,No,No. Don't runaway keep dancing with me". At that moment, i got freaking scared. May I remind you this chick was like 30 yrs old and I was 11.
I tried to get away but she kept on pulling me back and stuff. She really scared me when she was like
"You know you are so pretty. I just want to take to my home and lock you up" And I at that moment. I was done, freaking done. I don't what she is thinks is going on here but it ain't happenin.

I left her, and since it was the night of my aunts wedding. I was going to forget that she was basically (in my perspective) trying to molest me.

I mean it was alot more creepy, especially how she was trying to dance with me.

Anyways, 1,000 more creepy moments. Share them later :p

Reactions: KGB Kakuzu

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I was standing at this public bathroom urinal by myself doing my business, right?

So a woman comes in, that's raising some eyebrows right there. With an airless apathy about her, she just comes right in and takes a urinal beside me. I'm already freaking out in my mind when she whips out this plastic thing and urinates right there with it. I find out later it's called a Shewee, but forget that, what prompted her to take a men's stall?:eek:

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the mall once, this girl holding some guy's hand walked by me and a few people and yelled out as she passed "Don't worry, he's only my cousin." I didn't know if she meant "hey, one of you come hit on me." or "I'm incest."

Whenever I think about the afterlife and I imagine how time goes on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever. I mean, that's kinda creepy...

Craziie

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I was standing at this public bathroom urinal by myself doing my business, right?

So a woman comes in, that's raising some eyebrows right there. With an airless apathy about her, she just comes right in and takes a urinal beside me. I'm already freaking out in my mind when she whips out this plastic thing and urinates right there with it. I find out later it's called a Shewee, but forget that, what prompted her to take a men's stall?:eek:
I would kill myself if that happened to me.
There is just no way... I could even....

In the mall once, this girl holding some guy's hand walked by me and a few people and yelled out as she passed "Don't worry, he's only my cousin." I didn't know if she meant "hey, one of you come hit on me." or "I'm incest."

Whenever I think about the afterlife and I imagine how time goes on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever. I mean, that's kinda creepy...
It seems more like a troll statement coming from that gal.

And
What about when you think about no afterlife, and how when you die?
You're nothing but a rotting corpse in the ground.

Last edited:

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A few years ago.. about 5 years i think.. I was in Rome at this pizza place.

This waiter dude who's like 23 would not stop coming to my table to talk to me. It was me and my granddad. And
This dude was like, "Will you come back to see me?" "Would you like to practice Rugby with me?" All these questions xD

I was only 13. A 23 year old man. For the love of God.

Oh, and there was this other time where my brother, father, and I were in this parking garage in downtown Baltimore. These two homeless guys came asking us for money, and we said No. They followed us and were talking shit, but we ignored them. They then tried to jump my Dad who was ignoring the f*ck out of them. My older brother pinned the guy while my Dad and I kept the other one away. These dudes were not strong at all so it wasn't hard.

Then we let them go and didn't see them again lawl

Reactions: 2nd hokage

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lol she yelled out? Were you guys staring at her? It seems it could have been sarcasm as well. *shrugs*

Headmaster

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was playing on bars then I flip backwards. During this my life flash before my eyes.

I thought I was going to die ^_^ but no I didn't U_U

Craziie

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A few years ago.. about 5 years i think.. I was in Rome at this pizza place.

This waiter dude who's like 23 would not stop coming to my table to talk to me. It was me and my granddad. And
This dude was like, "Will you come back to see me?" "Would you like to practice Rugby with me?" All these questions xD

I was only 13. A 23 year old man. For the love of God.

Oh, and there was this other time where my brother, father, and I were in this parking garage in downtown Baltimore. These two homeless guys came asking us for money, and we said No. They followed us and were talking shit, but we ignored them. They then tried to jump my Dad who was ignoring the f*ck out of them. My older brother pinned the guy while my Dad and I kept the other one away. These dudes were not strong at all so it wasn't hard.

Then we let them go and didn't see them again lawl
I'm telling you... Pedos are being slick these days.

and
AMBUSH. :cool:

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really creepy, but kinda funny.

I was at one of my friend's graduation parties. I was sitting on a haystack with some of my friends, and there was this old guy like 30 feet directly in front of us. He was also sitting on a haystack next to two old ladies. The weird thing is, one of his testicles were hanging out. It was all saggy and gross. So one of the kids near me took a picture of it and put it on Twitter and stuff.

2nd hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow that is creepy sorry to hear that. Seems like the world is going crazy some times I'm a little older than some here I took my little girl to a kids museum downtown and we took the bus because parking down there is crazy. We go we have fun she loves it we get on the bus to come home and there are not two seats together so I have her sit in one and I sit in one behind her so I can keep an eye on her. I notice the guy next to her starts talking to her and she is smart for her age so I let it go. As the bus starts to empty she is able to sit with me and does so we are talking about what we had seen and what where the things she liked most. She then says that she didn't like the guy next to her I asked why. He had asked her if she was by herself and where was her mom at now this guy watched me put her in that seat. I told her that if she ever gets that feeling how to react. I accidentally knocked the guy down when we got off the bus promptly grabbed his shirt and picked him up then asked him if he was ok and that I think it would be best for him to not talk to little girls anymore took his pic with my phone grabbed my girls hand and left him there.

Craziie

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really creepy, but kinda funny.

I was at one of my friend's graduation parties. I was sitting on a haystack with some of my friends, and there was this old guy like 30 feet directly in front of us. He was also sitting on a haystack next to two old ladies. The weird thing is, one of his testicles were hanging out. It was all saggy and gross. So one of the kids near me took a picture of it and put it on Twitter and stuff.
So you guys like taking pictures of old men's testies? :rolleyes:
Wow that is creepy sorry to hear that. Seems like the world is going crazy some times I'm a little older than some here I took my little girl to a kids museum downtown and we took the bus because parking down there is crazy. We go we have fun she loves it we get on the bus to come home and there are not two seats together so I have her sit in one and I sit in one behind her so I can keep an eye on her. I notice the guy next to her starts talking to her and she is smart for her age so I let it go. As the bus starts to empty she is able to sit with me and does so we are talking about what we had seen and what where the things she liked most. She then says that she didn't like the guy next to her I asked why. He had asked her if she was by herself and where was her mom at now this guy watched me put her in that seat. I told her that if she ever gets that feeling how to react. I accidentally knocked the guy down when we got off the bus promptly grabbed his shirt and picked him up then asked him if he was ok and that I think it would be best for him to not talk to little girls anymore took his pic with my phone grabbed my girls hand and left him there.
Freaking pedophiles. They are everywhere, and you did great in that situation and so did your daughter.

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing a lifeless body was kinda creepy; the first 30-45 mins was anyway. It happened when my neighbor was shot to death outside their residence.

Nope. She yelled out to us. Nobody had noticed them until she said something.

I see. In that case, I'm feeling it was the latter. XD

Last edited:

Saiyan Prince Vegeta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm...well my truck is loud...like intensely loud. Anyways, I always go to my best friend's house to pick them up or go inside. And when I barely step on the gas it makes a loud roar, and my best friends next door neighbor has his parents right next door, they're like 50 or 60, and they always get mad and say,"slow down!" Like I'm about to ram my truck into them. So one day I'm by myself heading home from my best friend's house, the guy has like 6 sons (who lets them play in the street and around the neighborhood, the oldest is like 7) and sends them out in the middle of the road to stop my truck. When I stop, the father walks up to my window and says, "You better stop speeding through here with my kids in the street, and you're scaring my parents. If I catch you speeding through here again, I'm going to shoot up your truck." I never got near his kids and he always gave me this dirty look...

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This all transpired on the same day... Awkward conversation moments.

Just some tome before I'm leaving for work. The family is sitting in the living room which the front door is by when it rings. Being a trooper, I answer the door to behold two gentlemen in uniform. They offer to talk to me about the Morman religion and have hand outs of several Book of Morman copies (Morman religious book). First question they ask, "Are you religious?!" My family and I are Catholic... So I'm put on the spot asking if I'm religious, and then being asked that by a different religion.

After giving a shaky response saying I am, they wished to talk to me about Mormonism. Having little time before work, and being awkwardly out of religion, I say I don't have time, but out of curiosity for knowledge I take a Book of Morman and they leave.

I'm working from say 6-Midnight... It's close to about 10 O'Clock at Kroger (Grocery store), and at that point since I become the only Check out employee there, the registers close and I face aisles till Midnight. However, this guy comes AMD just starts talking to me around 9:50. He walks up to me asking, "If I have about 5 dollars, do you think I could buy cat litter and have enough money to buy a soda (which was about 25 cents at the machine)." After answering, he goes off, and does his thing, but comes back. Now, I know next to nothing about cars, but regardless he goes from talking about cats and soda to cars. Describing multiple trucks, cars, and a motorcycle he has owned, and the various repairs he made on them. Finally he switches to talking all about god.

Not to mention this whole time I'd normally have been doing something else. Additionally, as other random midnight patrons would check out, he'd just stand right by them and talk to me as of they weren't there. Anyways, after about two hours of this o was almost off my shift when he finally mentions he was also a war veteran, and that he had been hit in the head. Resulting in him losing a portion of his brain <(-.-<).

As if my night wasn't finished, I had to drive over to a Auto-Shop to drop off my dad's car, and so my brother and I hop into my car to pick him up. I am low on gas, and have to fill up. As I fill up, I hear people who sound drunk. Looking up, instead I find a man and his wife walking. The woman immediately enters the Shell station, and sure enough the gentleman walks over to me. Being able to smell alcohol on his breath literally a car apart he begins to tell me what's happening.

His wife just got out of surgery (around Midnight-1 A.M.), and they had called for a Taxi just up the road (where there was definitely no phone booth). So they decided to walk down here after calling a cab. He then asks of I can give he and his wife a ride just down the road to their home. Despite me explaining thrice that I have a current obligation, he'd simply lean his ear and say, "What?." Finally he asks one last time if I can help him. When I say sorry, but no... He pulls this line.

"It's not like we're gonna rape you!"

One does not simply say that at post midnight while reeking of alcohol....

Most awkward conversation filled day...of my life.