Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've decided that after each contest, when the voting is done, i'll post in here and reveal who wrote which piece so you can all discuss them. :)
Sounds good to me :lok:(y)

Is it also possible to have the option for the poll to see who voted after the poll is done and the secrecy is over? I know you could on the old NB but have no idea if you can have them revealed once the poll is done now like then.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
40💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Is it also possible to have the option for the poll to see who voted after the poll is done and the secrecy is over? I know you could on the old NB but have no idea if you can have them revealed once the poll is done now like then.
Speaking of voting this is a tough one. They all have reasons I would vote for them. Like they're really good to me.

Reactions: Michael92

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It is possible, i'll reveal the poll results when the voting is over. That way it keeps the secrecy till it doesn't matter

Speaking of voting this is a tough one. They all have reasons I would vote for them. Like they're really good to me.
I'm still to read them all, but man there is one super long one in there and one didn't really deal with the issue presented but had an interesting style of writing 🤔

Reactions: Michael92 and Omega

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
crime mystery is cool:

what about:
Tolkien based Fantasy
Write a Letter of recommendation
Write like a business letter
Write the ending to an adventure
Horror story (start/ending/middle?)

Or something more open for people to decide?

• Wow
Reactions: Michael92