Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But, but, what's the difference between April and November then, it's just 2 times a year now? Any reason it is called Camp? =O
Umm I don't know exactly... But the camp isn't really famous like the actual thing. I think, it's basically for the serious writer who persue writing as a profession or wants to be.. But I really don't know

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm I don't know exactly... But the camp isn't really famous like the actual thing. I think, it's basically for the serious writer who persue writing as a profession or wants to be.. But I really don't know
I see, I see =D First thing I thought when I heard of it was that it was an one week seminar of something where someone talked about the actual thing, having people who's taken part in it before show up and share their experiences, etc, like a course for the actual thing xP

But yeah, I need to make it this year, I neeeed to xD

• Haha
Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see, I see =D First thing I thought when I heard of it was that it was an one week seminar of something where someone talked about the actual thing, having people who's taken part in it before show up and share their experiences, etc, like a course for the actual thing xP

But yeah, I need to make it this year, I neeeed to xD
I mean that would have been fun too and actually people do that regionally, I was a part of this fantasy group, where the Australians or Austrians I don't remember used to do this short meets but that wasn't like for days

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean that would have been fun too and actually people do that regionally, I was a part of this fantasy group, where the Australians or Austrians I don't remember used to do this short meets but that wasn't like for days
I reread my thread from 2014 and the excerpt from wikipedia mentioned the real thing having something like that, so yeah I guess that works =P

• Wow

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you have anything on mind that you are gonna work on in November?
My original plan for all these years was to do my Three Kingdoms idea that I released a draft of, of the first chapter on here, years ago, which I penned down notes for probably over 100 chapters back in 2010 but never ended up doing. Still got idea for that, but I don't think it would be suitable as a launch title to say the least, a bit too advanced and ambitious. Also it's way too long and I don't think I would get anywhere with it at NaNoWrMo...

I do now however think I should shift my focus to the premise of the story I started on for the 1st relaunch-contest here on the Base, where we had the Assassination theme – The Assassination Enigma. I basically mapped out the outlines for 5 books for it in those 3 weeks I worked on it, and I think I could finish the first one in NaNoWrMo, so it's better suited and easier to get into. The style and format that is, the story would be quite complex xP.

• Wow