Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks all of you, you're all free to post who you voted for if you so wish now.

The next one is going to be more of a non fiction style writing, i've already decided. So best of luck.

Good thing about the voting being anonymous is i can't be accused of bias/cheating
Lol, did someone claim that? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Joking aside, next one's gonna be lit I'm sure ;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh and I'm going to throw in that whoever actually voted for me, must have seen This is the End since I felt it was glaringly obvious I was going for the same nonesense vibe, if the title of the piece wasn't revealing enough, lol. Overplayed the "shouting" card a bit I suppose but had a fun time writing it xD Not my particular style so not gonna post it in the writing section since I only spent about 15 minutes throwing it together which is a stark contrast to the 3 hours I spent last contest and the 6 hours before that xD

As for Pervy, I knew number 4 was yours, I knew it! xD You playing the innocent card and throwing my character banter, lol. Reminded me of the good old NB days which is why it got my vote I suppose. To be fair I was expecting a lot more NB/AB characters based approach with this contest than just your entry, heck I was considering it myself but thought everyone else was doing it lol.

Reactions: Omega

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh and I'm going to throw in that whoever actually voted for me, must have seen This is the End since I felt it was glaringly obvious I was going for the same nonesense vibe, if the title of the piece wasn't revealing enough, lol. Overplayed the "shouting" card a bit I suppose but had a fun time writing it xD Not my particular style so not gonna post it in the writing section since I only spent about 15 minutes throwing it together which is a stark contrast to the 3 hours I spent last contest and the 6 hours before that xD

As for Pervy, I knew number 4 was yours, I knew it! xD You playing the innocent card and throwing my character banter, lol. Reminded me of the good old NB days which is why it got my vote I suppose. To be fair I was expecting a lot more NB/AB characters based approach with this contest than just your entry, heck I was considering it myself but thought everyone else was doing it lol.
Its always the best way for me, bringing in AB characters, that way you don't have to waste time describing your characters etc. Makes it easier to get straight into the banter

Reactions: Michael92

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't be jealous, Mike. :zise: Thank you, Gutsy! :overjoy:

I voted for #4. Honestly, the way it was formatted, I thought it was yours, Mike. You had a similar style back when.

I do feel like the formatting should be removed if this contest is gonna be truly anonymous, though. Like now I know if I see that then I'm looking at Pervy now.

I also don't like the idea the creator of the competition is the one who's been winning most of the time. :omg:

• Wow

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't be jealous, Mike. :zise: Thank you, Gutsy! :overjoy:

I voted for #4. Honestly, the way it was formatted, I thought it was yours, Mike. You had a similar style back when.

I do feel like the formatting should be removed if this contest is gonna be truly anonymous, though. Like now I know if I see that then I'm looking at Pervy now.

I also don't like the idea the creator of the competition is the one who's been winning most of the time. :omg:
Lol

Script style, yes, everything else, no, haha.

Wadda ya mean, you can change style, font and approach with each one, whether it be script or narrative, fonts, coloring, 3rd person or 1st person, formal or informal, direct or indirect lol. I think I might have used the same font for my last two entries, and my first and second entry opened in 1st person, but other than that they've been very different. First one I barely colored anything while this one I colored everything, lmao. For that very purpose, I try to change the style up as much as I can from each contest and the themes have been helping that too to say the least.

No one of those who know/remember how I used to primarily write back then has guessed mine in any of the contests yet, and I've had trouble guessing others too, so I think it's fair game as of yet.

With so few voters, 1 vote is all it takes to win, lmao. It's like a lottery to be fair :lok::ROFLMAO::sigar:

Guess i Got ya Mike 😂
Lol, got to love Mr. Bean alright :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Why you no react on post with laughing face? :lok::unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol

Script style, yes, everything else, no, haha.

Wadda ya mean, you can change style, font and approach with each one, whether it be script or narrative, fonts, coloring, 3rd person or 1st person, formal or informal, direct or indirect lol. I think I might have used the same font for my last two entries, and my first and second entry opened in 1st person, but other than that they've been very different. First one I barely colored anything while this one I colored everything, lmao. For that very purpose, I try to change the style up as much as I can from each contest and the themes have been helping that too to say the least.

No one of those who know/remember how I used to primarily write back then has guessed mine in any of the contests yet, and I've had trouble guessing others too, so I think it's fair game as of yet.

With so few voters, 1 vote is all it takes to win, lmao. It's like a lottery to be fair :lok::ROFLMAO::sigar:

Lol, got to love Mr. Bean alright :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Why you no react on post with laughing face? :lok::unsure::ROFLMAO:
cuz reactions are lame, when you can just write up a reply ;)

• Angry

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A bit late here. I've read a few and while they were enjoyable number 6 stood out the most to me. Kinda surprised Omega authored it, I thought he had long ago deserted this place. Apparently not xD.​

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A bit late here. I've read a few and while they were enjoyable number 6 stood out the most to me. Kinda surprised Omega authored it, I thought he had long ago deserted this place. Apparently not xD.​

You can come a long way by "forcing" someone to return to the Base through exterior means, isn't that right @Omega :sigar::sigar:

PS: You should join the next one Imp ;D:lok:

Reactions: Imp
Status
Not open for further replies.