Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Creative Writing Competition #2
Welcome to the second creative writing contest. You will have until 22/06/2019 to submit your entries before the poll for judging is posted, which will be open until the end of the month. The theme/style of writing for the first event is as follows.

Theme: Ethics

- For this theme, you are to write in a way that you take on the role of an anime character. You will read the situation provided below and write a piece, from your chosen character's perspective, in approaching or dealing with this ethical situation. You may choose any anime character but it HAS to be an anime character. You must provide a wiki link or some form of way for voters to identify the character chosen. If you portray the character well doesn't really matter in the scheme of things, as it comes down to your writing skills, but someone might appreciate seeing a character favourite of theirs in this situation provided.

Situation

You character has found themselves in one of the most dire situations you can possibly imagine. Everyone they have loved or cared about has just been slaughtered in front of them, the metallic smell of blood still in the air and the one responsible now stands before you. You are free to choose who this may be in your submission, maybe a villain to suit the character you chose. The Itachi to your Sasuke if you will.

Now there is a catch. There is one person still alive, the person closest to you, but they are bleeding out, though still alive. If you attack the culprit, the person closest to you will die. If you don't, the culprit will continue on this savage spree and you may never get this chance again to make them pay for the atrocities they have caused.

Now, do you allow your last remaining loved one to die? Or do you save them and risk never getting your revenge or justice? You cannot do both... that is the true challenge, the ethical one...

Style: Situational Writing

- For this contest, you must take on the role of a character chose and write from their point of view as though the event has happened or is happening. You must provide a Wiki link to the character you have chosen.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or post in the discussion thread. Good luck.

- Rules
-
Discussion

Note: If there are more than 8 entries for this contest, i shall make it Bi weekly rather than monthly.

This thread is for the submissions only. You can discuss Here

Reactions: Michael92

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entry #1

'Complete and utter darkness... I could not see a thing; rubbing my eyes to no avail. Finally, I saw a red blurry vision that broke through the darkness and brought me light. Red-, not from the rays of the sun, but from blood spattered, and continuously dripping, on my face. Blood-... Everywhere. The foul stench of fresh corpses boiling in the sun and flies buzzing around all over, having the feast of their lives. Everything was silent except for a loud ringing tone in my ears as I raised my hand to block out the light now hitting my face, but what could I see? It wasn't light at all, just the pale skin of a bloody hand reflected in the light, dangling in front of me, close to my face. I had trouble breathing, as if something was pressing against my chest. The weight of a nation, resting upon my shoulders, literally. I now remembered as it all came back to me. I saw clearly now, and I knew... I had to get out, out from underneath the pile of corpses I now found myself in. Friends, comrades-... Family; they were all brutally slaughtered; I could hear their voices and screams still. I was trapped in a pile of death... Fighting to get free, I tumbled down what felt like a steep cliff, as I quickly rose to my feet to get a grasp of my surroundings. The pile of corpses I had been buried in wasn't the only one, as I saw several others, scattered around; the scene of a massacre. Taking a few wobbling steps forward, still all in a haze, my right foot pressed against something hard; two metal-like swords specifically designed to kill Titans...'

Yes... Levi Ackerman, the most notorious and deadly Titan-slaying beast there ever was, had been defeated. But he was not dead, yet...

Picking them up, he adjusted his gear; it was somehow all still intact, spare blades and all. He could definitely still fight, that was certain. Wiping away the blood on his face, he suddenly heard a loud crash as if something huge fell to the ground. Running around the pile of corpses to check, he immediately realized he wasn't the only survivor. Up ahead, Eren was fighting the Beast Titan, barely holding on in his own titan form, as the mad Beast Titan crushed his head between his hands, throwing his body to the side. Eren had to eject, but there was no time, the Beast Titan had already ripped him out of his titan body, going for the kill...

'Eren!!!' A scream was heard in the distance. Mikasa was on the ground, badly injured and unable to move with a broken leg, watching on in horror of what was happening in front of her. Levi made his haste, filled with rage and anger, but he was far removed from the battle itself and no horse in sight! The seconds felt like days as he came closer and closer. Manoeuvring around another pile of corpses, he suddenly tripped as he fell to the ground with a loud grunt. Sweat flowed down his forehead; he knew he wasn't going to make it...

/*Snap*/

Eren's dead body fell to the ground, lifeless. Mikasa screaming in agony before she too got crushed in a swift blow as the Beast Titan swung his hand, crushing her beneath it like a fly. He laughed hysterically to himself in his own amusement, wondering if that was all they had to offer. The battle was over, they had lost. Levi watched on in utter disarray, his hands shaking as he reached for the swords he dropped earlier when he fell to the ground, still laying in front of him. Finally getting a hold of them, he gripped them hard as tears streamed down his cheeks. Humanity had failed, and none but him was left standing... Or, so he thought. A voice he never would forget, suddenly talked to him, whispering as if out of breath. He turned his head to the side and noticed Erwin on the ground, fatally injured. He raced over to him as the Beast Titan slowly tilted his head and realized there were still two survivors left standing. He would not leave a single witness alive to tell the tale; he would have none of it, as he charged towards them roaring out.

'You-... g-ot... to finish it Levi-... Bring him down now, once and for all, or all is lost. *Cough* If not for us, then for the future of those still within the walls. Whatever it takes-...'

Levi was shocked, but he knew he spoke the truth. Erwin was in no condition to carry on, it was do or die. Save Erwin, or kill the Beast Titan; he could not make both. A little to the left of them, a stray horse was neighing as if showing Levi that there was a way still, a way out, to escape and live another day, for the both of them. At least he could get Erwin on the horse and ride off to safety, but he knew that Erwin would not make the trip on his own. Loud footsteps were heard, the Beast Titan was closing in on them, ever so slightly. He could definitely take him out, he had done so before, but if he went for it now, Erwin's chances of survival was bare none. He could feel it. He had to make a choice, and fast. Racing over to Erwin, Levi attempted to help him up, but Erwin pushed him away, causing him to fall over.

'What are you doing Erwin, get on the stupid horse and let me save you, whilst there's still time?!?!'

'Levi... You once told me that if it came down to it, we had to entrust our will and lives in our friends even if that meant giving up our own dreams and future. If not only for a small distraction, you know this is the only way. We've lost everything, but there's only one way this ends right and you know it.'

'Erwin...'

Levi knew he was right and there was no time to argue. The ultimate sacrifice to give him what he needed-... A chance to make the kill.

'Fine you stubborn bastard, we'll do it your way.'

Reaching his right hand out to him, Levi helped him over to the horse as the two of them raced off towards the Beast Titan, Erwin holding the reins and Levi positioned on the back, readying himself to leap up into the air. A mighty roar from the Beast Titan was heard as he swung his hairy arm through the air and smashed it hard towards the ground, aiming for the horse. Leaping off from its back, Levi met eye-contact with Erwin one last time as Erwin gave him a smile of confidence. In the very next second, the hand of the Beast Titan slammed into the ground, completely pulverizing Erwin and the horse in the process as blood splattered everywhere. Levi latched onto the Beast Titan with his gear and swung around towards his back at rapid speed, going for the kill. This was it, THE CHANCE...

'YOU WILL DIE FOR THIS!!!'

You must be registered for see medias

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entry #2

You must be registered for see images

Fireflies in My Garden

I'm no hero, no human; just a miserable chunk of flesh. There weren't any fireflies left, just the fireballs pretending to be like them from a distance.

Kobe, Japan

I was appointed as a soldier. On the onset of the terrific World War II, though unconsciously, I thought of showing my gratitude to the nation by giving up my life, as a hero.

The day before I was to join the military, our house was buzzing, my mother shedding her pearl tears somehow made me weaker, or the weakest. She would often cry, calling out my name, "Seita". I smiled at her each time. My father, who served in the Navy, was to join the next day just like me. But my family had yet another treasure, my sister Setsuko. I cried under the blanket, I was to leave her behind.

17the March 2:16 am

The air raid Sirens started wailing. I cursed as I could not sleep peacefully on the very last night in my house. We all went into the shelters. My sister wasn't very fond of the shelters, I used to see her scratching her skin everytime she went in there. Weaker things aren't supposed to have a choice.

3:39 am

The Sirens stopped. Setsuko rushed out as fast as she could. I ran after her. Everyone else started to move. I saw my parents talking to the neighbours, they were taking their sweet time.
"Seita, I have to pee" I smiled lightly "Setsuko, let's go over there" that was our favourite place in the neighbourhood, a tiny cave near the river bank. "I'll untie your pants"

3:47 am

Sirens didn't wail, probably they didn't want to disturb the fireflies. They covered the sky instantly. I saw from the cave how it descended on everything I touched and saw since my birth. The fireflies sat on the neighbours' wall. I saw it flying through the roads, touching my favourite garden, I am sure I saw the happy flowers glowing in the dark. And just a little away I saw my mother and my father. If peace had face, it would certainly be their's. The fireflies first hugged my father, then it kissed my mother. I stood inside the cave, in peace.

I came to my senses in a minute, with my sister screaming. She had a burn, crying out of pain. That poor soul was so fond of fireflies.

I'm a weak man. If I wish I could go and fight the culprits next morning. But who would I be fighting for? And who should I be fighting with and taking revenge on?The fireflies? The country who sent the fireflies? They aren't the ones. The human beings, the entire humanity is my culprit. I couldn't possibly leave my sister behind and fight the wrong ones in a wrong way, after all I'm a weak man, a miserable chunk of flesh.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entry #3

The Fateful Night
Even though the world does not understand me or my feelings, and sometimes I am misunderstood, it seemed like he was always able to care for me and protect me. Our journey together has gone far and wide; we have learned to understand and help people and animals alike to co-exist. And it was during one of the darkest nights, with a starry sky above that it happened. Only a few tree branches filled with leaves were trying to hide the stars above, but it did not take long before the forest lit up in a blaze of fire.

I was trembling that night; my big black eyes made everything blurry, as the tears dripped down my face and into my yellow fur. My life had turned upside down in a matter of moments. The campfire that had made a comfortable and protective heat for us had turned into a blazing storm of fire, engulfing the forest. The small charred bodies of my friends lying scattered all around, in their attempt to flee from the horror. My heart was pounding fast; I could barely catch my breath. The smell of burnt flesh overcame the terrible metallic smell of blood, their lifeless bodies staring at me, asking why I could not save them. I crawled across the scorched surface of the forest, towards a silhouette of what was my master. My tiny paws were feeling the ashes slip through my fingers as I pressed on, my blurred vision could only focus on him and the figure in the background, a winged beast illuminated by the hellfire that had taken over this peaceful night. The night had turned from the screams of agony to a dark and silent hell, only interrupted by the gurgling sound of someone drowning, my master drowning in his blood. I crawled on his body, looking down in horror, as I saw a face that I could not recognize. A terrorized face with blood that had crawled out from under his eyes, nose, and ears, creeping down his face, his mouth and teeth were smeared in the red substance, making it hard for him to breath. His lungs were gasping for air. His eyes wide, I could see the desperation in them. I clutched my chest, the pain of seeing my friends and family dying before me; it was too much for my tiny heart. His red and white cap had burned stuck to his head, the green L on the front only partially visible. I did not know what to do; I was neither strong enough nor big enough to carry him. All I could do was hug him, while the tears streamed down my face. With the strength he had left in him, he let both his arms wrap themselves around me, holding me tight as I looked into his eyes. There was a glimmer of happiness, as he tried to give me a reassuring smile. Even though his lips were trembling, I could feel that he was happy I was there. At that moment, I felt safe. As he closed his eyes, for the last time, I felt his heart slow down to a complete stop, as his arms let me go for the last time. I stood up, my tiny paws trembling, my eyes still blurry from the tears, and I turned to face the one who had taken everything from me.

I could barely move, my tiny feet refusing to move forward, as I glared up into the beast’s fiery eyes, its wings fueling the fire with the gust of winds that it let off with every single swing. I knew there was nothing I could do; my master was dead, and my friends were all burned to ash. My nostrils could only register the smell of ash, blood, and burnt trees. I knew this was the end for me. It was the moment when the beast opened its mouth, and the bright light coming from its throat was most threatening, that I froze in terror. I only just mustered up enough strength to throw myself down upon my master, grasping him close with my tiny paws, screaming out with the full force of my lungs; “Pikachu!”. And that was it. Everything was illuminated in a bright, almost white light before the darkness consumed everything.

From the perspective of

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entry #4
‘Dressrosa is burning. Everything you had claimed as your own is gone. What say you now, Doflamingo?’ I stood glaring at the man in front of me. His nonchalant tone felt like it was prickling me as he deliberately accentuated every syllable. ‘What was it that you said to me? Now you understand how different we are in terms of power! Are you satisfied?’ He almost laughed as he finished his sentence. I watched as his lips curled into a smug little grin. He was trying to provoke me.

‘You’re pushing your luck, Law!’ I spoke slowly, my voice straining to contain my rage .

‘Am I? Look around you, what do you see?’ He mused.

We were stood atop the King's Plateau, for all that was left of it. I was stood just out of range of Law’s Op-Op Fruits circle, he didn’t have the power left to extend it this far. Below, as far as the eye could see, fire and ruin. The wind carried the sound of anguished cries and the screams of the surviving peasants below to my ears, with the sound came the pungent scent of burning flesh, an unmistakable smell though I’d grown quite used to it over the course of my life. Around us and on the lower levels of the plateau the scattered dismembered bodies of my crew members, surgical precision, obviously Law’s work. They had served their purpose to me, I felt nothing but anger and disappointment at their demise, they had made me look foolish in my selection of subjugates. I thought perhaps that they could have helped me to gain the power that I’d spent my life working to attain. Power that was wrongfully taken from me. Power that was rightfully mine! I was wrong in my selection. This irked me. My gaze came to rest on Law.

‘Heh heh heh! You look like a monster Law, I knew you had it in you’ I retorted through a forced smile. He had always reminded me of myself in his younger days, cold, dejected, the world was his enemy. Believing he was going to die, that he couldn’t be saved, he’d made it his own goal to take from the world all that it had taken from him in the short time that he’d been a part of it. He could have served me well. Meeting my brother changed him though and not for the better. That ice cold lump of a heart had been replaced with compassion for the innocent and a pretentious moral standing over the years. This disgusted me. He came here with the intent to avenge my brother, in his quest however, revenge had claimed his heart, his usual cool and collected demeanour, gone. The hate from his youth collated into one moment to become the demon that stood in front of me. I almost admired this side of him. His eyes narrowed at me as he processed my statement. ‘All of this destruction, the death of the innocent, the very same that Corazon vowed to protect from me, and yet, here you stand, your hands stained with blood, is this really what my brother would have wanted of you Law?’ I probed. The very mention of my brothers name enraged him, he failed to hide the pain behind those glassy eyes, ‘And those Straw Hats you came here with, do they approve of your actions?’ I smirked.

‘Don’t you speak his name!’ He snapped at me, lowering his head, this time he spoke with almost a whisper to his voice ‘you have no right to speak that name’. He lifted his face toward me again, contorted in torment as he remembered my brother, his eyes were wide. I could see the pain he felt at that very moment. He really had lost it.

‘You forget, Law,’ I drawled as I spoke his name ‘I came to this place with nothing, I took, EVERYTHING that I wanted and anything you saw before you, when you came to this place I. Had. Built.’ I gloated as I prolonged the last three words and my voice echoed as I raised my arms and gestured at the chaos that surrounded us. ‘Do you think that any of this phases me brat?’ I asked as my upper lip curled in disdain. ‘The rabble of Dressrosa are replaceable, the buildings can be rebuilt, there is nothing here that you have taken that I myself can not regain. So what do you think you have achieved?’

Laws once contorted face had now morphed into a cool, sadistic smile ‘look again!’ He sneered and pointed behind me.

I turned, there on the horizon, billowing black smoke, the building below the smoke, toppled, destroyed. The Smile Factory. My blood boiled. The handle I had on my temper only moments before, now relinquished. The audacity!

‘Law, you bastard! Do you know what you’ve done!’ I snarled through gritted teeth. I could no longer contain the rage that had been building. The Smile Factory was my key to controlling the underworld of the New World. Within it were growing SMILE’s, an artificial Zoan Devil Fruit. These were not usual Devil Fruits and required specific care to grow. Legend stated that a Tontatta could grow anything, so I enslaved many of Dressrosa’s Tontatta’s to aid in the growth of my fruits, I had kidnapped their princess, they believed the fruits were required to save her life, I’d made them believe that she was ill, dying. They were compliant to my every whim. These fruits were part of a deal I’d made with the Yonko, Kaido, to enhance his Beast Pirates, upon consumption and the gaining of the fruits power these members became known as Gifters. Kaido planned to amass an unstoppable armada of Gifters, and take the sea by storm. What did I gain from this? An indisputable network to the one who would inevitably become King of the Pirates, an unmistakable profile within the New World Underworld and to achieve my main goal, the means in which to remove the disgusting force that sit atop the world, known as the Celestial Dragons, in turn replacing them and claiming the position I was born to take!
Law had taken this from me.

‘I know very well what I’ve done.’ Law spoke with contentment, a relaxed expression had washed over his face. ‘Can you say now that I have taken nothing from you? Your crew is gone, you feel nothing, your kingdom has fallen and you feel nothing. You have no capacity for love, Doflamingo!’ He paused and I turned back to face him, anger twisting my every muscle. ‘I’ve always known that, So I had to ask myself, how do you hurt one who can neither love nor mourn, who misses nobody, what drives and motivates this feeling-less hollow shell of a man? The answer was simple when I thought about it. Power.’ He snapped his fingers as a nearby chunk of debris vanished and was replaced with a body. A white shrouded crumpled heap lay between us. Caesar the Clown. I focused on the sorry sack of skin strewn across the floor between us, he was breathing, rapid and shallow, but alive, as I looked closer I saw blood. A lot of blood. Before us is the only man in the world capable of producing the substance SAD, the key ingredient to making SMILE’s, to lose him would mean I would lose my supply of the substance as well as any chance of procuring more and rebuilding what Law had destroyed.

‘Now this, is quite the troubling conundrum Law!’ I growled. My blood boiled, all I could think about was Law’s absolute destruction, he couldn’t win against my power we both knew this. If I kill Law here and now, Caesar would die and with him, my chances of success. If I Take Caesar and flee, I’ll never have a chance to repay the insolent, disgusting, Law for all that he has done to me.... I’d live out the rest of my life with my profile tarnished. The shame of it! the very thought infuriated me.

Before my mind had a chance to decide my wrist flicked and with that one movement, strings rained down on Caesar. I tugged the strings and his crumpled body flew towards me like a rag doll. I grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, his white lab coat stained red down the front with his blood, ‘you’ve failed me Caesar!’ I snarled at him, ‘you’ll pay for this. I can assure you’ and with that I made my escape.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entry #5

Piece title: Breathing into Reality
Submission:
~I wish to take part and agreed to abide by the contest rules~

Breathing into Reality

“Kakashi do you ever feel as if you’re lost in someone else’s dream,”

“No, because I’m always tired…”

“Kakashi I’m serious!”

“Rin, that sounds like a question you should probably ask Obito, or the 4th.”

“…It’s just that I keep having this recurring nightmare. Normally I wouldn’t pay them any mind but they seem so real. You’re in them too Kakashi.”

“Me?”

“Yeah…I-its like you’re trying to save me from something, something terrible," Rin said nervously trying to hide a reddened face.

“That doesn’t sound like me at all," Kakashi said flatly while turning a page in his book.

“Kakashi,” Rin pouted as she turned away from Kakashi.

“We need to meet up with Obito. If we arrive even later than him, I’ll be surprised if they don’t strip our status as jonin.” Kakashi walked off toward the Hokage’s office as Rin gazed at him with a worried expression. Kakashi stopped suddenly and then sighed without looking in her direction. “If I’m the one protecting you in your dreams then their really isn’t reason to worry.”

Rin nodded with a smile and then caught up to Kakashi as they made their way to the Hokage’s office.

PRESENT​

The weight of death and hopelessness pressed down on his body as he crawled towards her body. He inched forward like a child unsure of the world outside. His hands trembled, and his heart waivered as he feared that she too joined the others in the afterlife.

“Rin,” Kakashi whispered timidly. Her body was lifeless and her skin pale. “…Please Rin, not now, not after everything I did to get back-“

“….Kakashi,” an adult Rin managed to slip through her lips as blood trickled from her mouth and across her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes to meet his gaze. She couldn’t speak, but everything she wanted to say was evident in the sparkle in her eyes. Even in this situation, she managed to warm Kakashi’s heart. “….Ka-shi, they….ead…all……de…d?”

Kakashi brushed a thumb across her cheek as he smiled through the pain. “I’m not sure,” Kakashi said, knowing it was a lie. Everyone was dead. Obito, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Guy…everyone. The city was razed to the ground in the blink of an eye. Shinobi, and citizens alike were mowed down without remorse and they were all felled by a single enemy.

“…Hmph, the fourth put up a better fight than I thought would,” the masked man said while cracking his neck. He stepped over Minato’s body as he flicked the blood off of his executioner blade. “Kakashi leave her to die and admire your work. This is what befalls those who tamper with the universe. This is the universe.” The hooded figure donned a white cloak and a mask. He slowly walked in Kakashi’s direction with purpose and authority.

“What is he talking about? Does he know,” Kakashi thought to himself as he remained frozen in terror as it was all he could do to simply not drown in the bloodlust emitting from the masked man. “Do you think this is what anyone desires,” Kakashi shouted back.

“I know what it was your heart wanted. Not even peace could fill in the regrets you lived with, so your greed led you to forbidden jutsu and you traversed through time,” the cloaked figure stated as he continued to step over the multitude of bodies in the rubble. “Let her die…”

“SHUT UP,” Kakashi yelled again as a drop of sweat ran down has back. He could not identify this man; however, he felt as if he recognized him somehow. He didn’t have time to join in his philosophical banter. Rin would soon her lose her battle with death. He could get away….

“Do you know why I’m here Kakashi? Do you know why I came to destroy this timeline?”

Kakashi ignored his questions as he continued to focus on Rin. He shuddered every time the cloaked figure’s foot hit the ground. The aura became thicker and nauseating. Rin was trying to speak, and he was crying…because she was smiling. She knew he was trying to run away. Somehow, she knew he was trying to save her again.

~FLASHBACK~​

“Well Sasuke looks like we’re both old now. At least your generation was easier on old folks like me. Thanks for keeping the peace,” Kakashi said while eating his morning breakfast in bed. It wasn’t like he could eat anywhere else at this point in his life.

“…Kakashi, that just sounds wrong coming from you,” Sasuke said. “Have you finally come to terms. I have to say, even with your reputation, these findings surprised me.”

“Yeah, it isn’t like me to do, but if I have the ability to go back and save them…I owe it to them to try. At this age, I have very little to offer this world.”

“…Don’t say that.”

“Sasuke don’t get sentimental on me now. For once I actually need you to be your usual self.”

“What do you want me to tell the others...”

“Natural causes.”

“….Sure.”

There was an awkward but comforting silence that filled the laboratory. Ever since the battle with Kaguya, Kakashi had been working with Sasuke on a time traveling jutsu. They had discovered that time, like anything else, was a dimension. By navigating the dimension, you could enter at a certain point and time. However, after sending a sample of duplicate plant life 2 seconds back to the past, both the present and past flowers eventually disintegrated. So, they developed a jutsu, similar to the Reaper’s death Seal, to extract one’s soul and then send that soul to the compatible body to meld with their counterpart in the target timeline. The only way to know if it was a 100% success would be to perform the jutsu.

“…Ah that was a good meal…”

“…Kakashi you’re ready?”

“Yeah…I’ll definitely save her this time…”

~PRESENT~​

“….Kakashi rejoice! I saved you from needless turmoil! Let her pass on. Let the world pass on.”

“Who are you, and how do you know about time travel,” Kakashi said finally averting his attention to the enigmatic figure. Kakashi figured that he could buy some time in this situation. Once he gave them an opening he would flee.

“Ah…how rude of me.” He removed his hood slowly revealing a rinnegan with various tomoe, and a mess of shaggy white hair. Kakashi was dismayed when he realized that the person that stood before them, the person that destroyed everything he loved, was himself.

“B-but why? Why would I-,”

“It’s because you let Rin live. The universe has a way of creating balance, and you disrupted that balance. Because you let her live, the world became hell.”

“Hell?”

“Obito never joined Madara, and the Akatsuki was quelled. The world was relatively peaceful, and many things remained the same. Some things even changed for the better; however, without Madara the world never united. Without that common foe, the countries continued to vie for power and eventually another shinobi war unlike anything you could imagine broke out. So many died in that war, and the villages were no more. Everyone close to us met an untimely end and I was once again left alone. This made me realize that this is what the universe truly desires. Pain, suffering, destruction, and death, that is all the universe truly is. Madara almost had it right. He wanted us all to live in a dream world, but that isn’t sufficient. The universe would surely find a way to destroy us even in a dream. The only freedom is death. So I, Jinkan Kakashi has come to bring peace, and truth through destruction, the true essence of fate.”

Kakashi stared in disbelief. There was no way that something like this could be happening. There was no way that all of those things could happen. At the same time, he suddenly felt the guilt of a murderer. He killed everyone. He should have never opened Pandora’s box.

“I cannot count how many times I’ve killed you Kakashi, but every time I feel an overwhelming bliss takeover me. No longer shall you live in the lie of this universe, for I bring you its true nature, rejoice!”

Kakashi simply stared into space. His eyes were dead as was his heart. Perhaps he should just fadeaway into a void, allowing his burdens to be dispersed into the vacuum of unconsciousness. Kakashi took a kunai and looked upon his weapon with a lifeless expression. He didn’t have it in him to fight any more…especially if that was what he was to become. He had doomed so many people....so many timelines. He didn’t deserve to exist. As a single tear trekked down his face he lifted the kunai and tilted it toward his neck. Just as he was bout to take his life he felt Rin’s touch, and that was enough to snap him out of it.

“Rin, how could I forget! Rin we need to get-,”

Rin shook her head again and smiled. A pale green light appeared from her hands as she attempted to heal her own wounds; however, Kakashi knew that would only postpone her time. She then pointed to the Kakashi from the future. “…I b-lieve…n….you……kashi…”

Kakashi held back a flood of tears before opening his eyes again. He held her gaze for just a moment to take it all in. He had to accept it all, the guilt, the shame, the fear, the hope…everything. “I will be back shortly…” Kakashi said as he stood up and faced his future self.

“What’s this? Have you not accepted your fate?”

“…The opposite actually,” Kakashi said twirling a kunai in either hand. “I created you…it is my responsibility to kill you.”

“…Kill me? I’m stronger than you could ever imagine. I’ve lived through several timelines and battles. Mark my words, you will break. Then you will die just as the universe intends. I’m no longer a mere shinobi, but an agent of fate.”

“….We will see,” Kakashi said as he stopped twirling his kunai and studied his future self. A gentle breeze ran through his hair as their wills clashed within the silence. Even now Kakashi was overwhelmed. He had no idea how he would beat this Jinkan Kakashi. Despite how he felt about his state of mind, he could tell he was not boasting. Somehow, he had attained some terrifying power. He looked about 20 years older than Kakashi, and a lot more battle tested. He could hardly believe that was him.

Kakashi then sprinted towards his future self at full speed although his counterpart held his ground without even taking a battle stance. Kakashi immediately opened the 1st gate and burst toward Jinkan Kakashi. He attacked with a flurry of strikes from all angles and directions; however, Jinkan deflected all of his strikes with a single hand without moving from his position. Kakashi continued his relentless onslaught as his attacks became even faster accompanied by his reddened skinned. He had entered the 3rd gate. However, Jinkan easily parried every attack with a single hand as if it was nothing.

“…Your resolve is weak,” Jinkan said before slipping through one of Kakashi’s strikes and returning a blow of his own right into Kakashi’s gut which sent him flying into the remains of a nearby building. Kakashi emerged from the dust cloud with a streak of blood running down his face. He was panting heavily, but he knew he would have to find a way to take Jinkan out.

“…6th gate….,” Kakashi said between labored breaths. Suddenly his skin became even redder as a green aura overtook him while the ground shook mightily.

“…I see…without the sharingan you had to focus on other ways to become stronger…”

“Morning peacock,” Kakashi shouted as he threw a storm of flaming punches at point blank range; however, Jinkan once again avoided every single punch with ease, but just as he was about to counter attack, Kakashi stopped his futile barrage and then proceeded to enter a fighting stance. “Look around you,”

Jinkan’s eyes widened yet again as he realized there were several oddly shaped kunai’s surrounding him. In fact, they were more than just oddly shaped. These were the kunai’s that the fourth used for his flying thunder god jutsu. “…You weren’t attacking me with that last flurry. You were setting these up?”

“Burning Thunder God Lotus,” Kakashi said without answering his question and in an instant, he was behind him. Kakashi attempted to deliver a kick to shatter his skull; however, it was once again parried in the nick of time. He then teleported 3 more times before throwing a punch aimed toward his ribs. This attack was avoided by Jinkan who stilled maintained a calm expression throughout the entire ordeal. Kakashi continued to apply pressure to Jinkan by teleporting and attacking from various directions. This was his trump card for the most part, but he had no choice but to pull it out early before Jinkan got serious. Kakashi upped the speed of his technique, yet Jinkan was still keeping up easily. In fact, this entire fight he had only been using one hand. Kakashi snickered as he teleported to a kunai above jinkan and then spun down as if he was a burning drill.

“…It’s pointless just-,” before Jinkan could finish that sentence a hand came up out of the ground and grabbed his leg which caused Jinkan to finally break his cool expression. In the blink of an eye, Jinkan was dragged down through the earth up to his neck while a clone rose up above the surface simultaneously. Without missing a beat, the original Kakashi crashed through the ground, decimating the clone along with Jinkan as rubble shot from the ground and a dust cloud formed around the area.

Kakashi knelt down within the crator that was formed from his last attack. He was panting heavily and his skin was back to normal. His muscles’ twitched violently as he looked past the cloud of dust. “…Damn,” Kakashi said as he grabbed a handful of dirt out of frustration. Jinkan’s body wasn’t here. As the dust settled Jinkan stood unscathed near the building that Kakashi had crashed into earlier.

“Did you forget I could teleport,” Jinkan said as he pointed toward his rinnegan.

Kakashi slowly stood up, using nearly every ounce of energy he had left. He hadn’t mastered the gates yet, but it was the only way he stood a chance. Even still, a smirk formed on Kakashi’s face as he formed a seal with his hands to Jinkan’s surprise. “…No,” That triggered multiple bright lights forming around Jinkan. Kakashi had placed several paper bomb tags on the ground and the building walls. He had gambled on the fact that Jinkan would switch places with an object that was in his line of sight and it turned out to pay off. “…You might be me, but I’ve never handled power all that well. When I created the chidori I ignored an obvious weakness and nearly died. When I obtained the sharingan I relied on it more than my own natural skills. I could never beat you in a test of strength, but in a test of wits you’re outclassed.”

Jinkan’s cool expression as his face began to warp with anger. “KAKASHI, JUST DIE!”

“It seems like I will.”

One by one the paper tags went off triggering other paper tags until the area around Jinkan became a symphony of explosions that warped into one blazing mass. “…Rin, I did it…” Kakashi said as he nearly collapsed to the ground in relief.

“Never relax on the battlefield,” a cold voice said as it cut through the silence. Kakashi quickly looked up to realize a giant blade was already bearing down upon him, and Jinkan was its wielder. On pure instinct Kakashi managed to block the attack with his kunai; however, the force still managed to send him flying back several meters. Jinkan took advantage of the attack and appeared above the flying Kakashi and delivered a powerful kick which sent him crashing a few feet underground. Jinkan did not take this time to rest, instead he performed a set of handseals in less than half a second. He inhaled deeply and then exhaled a stream of intense flames into the hole that was created by Kakashi’s body. The area around them was engulfed in flames as pillars of fire erupted from the ground due to the sheer force and volume of the flames of the jutsu. However, Jinkan quickly turned towards the sky to discover Kakashi was now above him, holding a kunai attached to a parachute. Kakashi had a kunai floating above just in case he needed to escape one last time. “The flying thunder god again huh,” Jinkan said as he performed another set of handseals before pointing his palm in Kakashi’s direction. “God Spear,”

Kakashi could feel static forming around him; in fact, he could see small particles forming a path between Jinkan and Kakashi. “Shit,” Kakashi said as a giant bolt of electricity was instantly shot from Jinkan’s palm and into the sky, splitting the clouds as it destroyed anything in its path. Kakashi used the flying thunder god to once again teleport to the ground. His breaths were becoming more labored. Although his stamina was not a big issue without the sharingan, he knew he could only use the flying thunder god a few more times before his body would begin to shut down. Kakashi did not have much time to think things over as electric particles began to form around him once again. Kakashi promptly through a kunai and teleported once again as the spear of lightning erased everything, yet something was wrong. In his new position the particles were already formed.

“He predicted my movements,” Kakashi said with widened eyes as he had not yet grabbed the kunai. The spear formed again, engulfing several buildings along the way. Kakashi was above his previous position as a green aura once again enveloped him. The aura faded as quickly as it came, for Kakashi only had enough energy to enter the 6th gate for a split second. He needed the extra speed to send the kunai off in time. Kakashi hit the ground hard and rolled for a bit before coming to a stop. He laid on the ground with his arms outstretched as he looked toward the sky. He had accepted his fate. “I gave it my best shot, but…he’s stronger than me…”

“Kakashi…..,” a faint voice whispered. It was Rin. As fate would have it, Kakashi had landed next to her again. Her efforts to stave off death had been working, at least for a little while.

“Rin I’m sorry…I can’t beat him on my own, It looks like I failed again,” Kakashi said as he turned his head toward her.

“…You’re not….alone. Obito….before he died….gave me-“

Kakashi’s eyes widened as Rin revealed his gifts. He rolled over and crouched beside Rin who stopped healing herself. She pulled down his mask cupped his face with her hands, planting a kiss on his lips as Kakashi didn’t resist.

“How fitting…I can kill you both,” Jinkan said as he watched the scene unfold before him. “At least you have accepted your fate…” Jinkan performed a set of handseals and then held his palm out yet again. Rin’s hand dropped lifelessly beside her body. Kakashi stood up, still facing Rin as the static particles formed around him.

“Goodbye Rin.”

The lightning spear was formed once again, cutting toward Kakashi at great speed. Just before it hit him Kakashi turned around with a mix of blood and tears streaking down from a pair of eyes that revealed a pair of sharingan.

“RAIKIRI,” Kakashi shouted with passion as a mass of lightning formed in each hand. Bolts of lightning flicked around his body as it crackled violently. A powerful shockwave spread through Konoha as the two attacks clashed. Kakashi screamed with a fierceness that he had never displayed before as he held off the attack and then the spear split in two.

“The sharingan…,” Jinkan said as he grabbed his giant executioner blade. “But how long can you last?”

Kakashi in turn unsheathed his white saber. “As long as I need to.”

They burst toward each other and another shockwave was sent through Konoha as they clashed. Kakashi dodged the first swing, ducking under the giant blade as he attempted to gut Jinkan who sidestepped out of the way and into a spinning backhand slash that prompted Kakashi to flip over. Once he landed, Kakashi formed the Raikiri and leapt from his position. With a wave of his hands Jinkan repelled everything around him, sending Kakashi flying across the battlefield. Jinkan teleported, using his rinneagan abilities by switching places with a corpse and appeared behind Kakashi. However particles of lightning started to surround Jinkan.

“…This is-,” Jinkan said in shock.

“This is your jutsu, I’ve already copied it. GOD SPEAR!”

Kakashi thrusted his palm forward and formed the electric spear that pierced through the earth violently. All that remained was a path carved into the ground by the powerful jutsu. As the dust cleared Jinkan could be seen still standing, yet some of his clothes were in tatters.

“So that’s it. You didn’t just get stronger on your own,” Kakashi said as he gazed at Jinkan’s exposed chest. “Hashirama cells…that would explain your increased stamina…”

“Kakashi why do you continue to fight. There is no one left to protect…”

“That’s true, but I’m not the only one who doesn’t want to lose those I care about. I understand that now…”

Suddenly some parts of Jinkan’s body appeared to admit a thin stream of dust. Kakashi’s body did the same as well. “Jinkan, if we don’t end this soon this timeline will reject us both.”

“Don’t worry I planned on killing you anyway. I don’t know what it is, but something is telling me that If I don’t kill you at this very moment, I might meet an untimely end.”

“That would be fear,” Kakashi retorted.

“No, I will show you fear Kakashi,” Jinkan said with a wide grin. The ground shook violently as several hands arose out of the ground until eventually a buddha statue made of wood was created. Jinkan coughed up blood, but continued to smile as he watched the horror form across Kakashi’s face. He was now alone with death knocking at his door. “Rin told you right, you’re not alone,” a voice said which prompted Kakashi to shift his gaze nervously. He was unsure if he was worried, or hopeful. “Close your eyes,” the voice said once again. Kakashi obliged and when he opened them, he was standing in a white void. Across from him was another Kakashi who smiled warmly.

“You were the voice in my head.”

The other Kakashi nodded as he stepped forward. “You are aware of the time traveling method that involves the soul.”

“But they meld together, absorbed by the you of that timeline...”

“That’s true; however, no two souls could meld together perfectly. Not even if I am you. Your critical condition has allowed me to dissociate from you as a separate conscious. If you reach into my memories, you would remember that Obito was able to do the same thing since we shared the sharingan.

“……I’m going to die.”

“No, we won’t let you,” the other Kakashi said with a smile. Expectedly, Kakashi gave him a quizzical look.

“We?”

As if to answer his question several blue flames began to flicker across the infinite plane as far as his eye could see. The flames then attained tangible bodies, revealing that they two were Kakashi’s from other timelines. “What is all this,” Kakashi said in awe of everything that had happened.

“No need to ask when you have our memories. Unlike Jinkan you never lost hope, even when you were on the brink.”

“…I watched her die so many times. I returned so many times. It was truly hell.”

“Kakashi, the man who has lived for over 1000 years. We will lend you our chakra. Up until now you have only been utilizing you own chakra reserves; moreover, you were able to tap into tap into the reserves of the you that was most immediate to your timeline. However, that won’t be enough. It is as I said…you are not alone.”

A tear ran down his face as he unclenched his fist, finally accepting what it was he had to do. “Thank you.”

“Defeat him, and save your timeline,” the other Kakashi said with a smile before slowly fading away. With a final gaze at the others who came from other timelines, Kakashi closed his eyes at which point he was thrust back into reality. The fists of the buddha statue were already barring down upon him. Jinkan declared victory, but a mass of chakra soon overtook Kakashi, cutting through the fists with ease. It grew to a full-fledged humanoid figure that had the appearance of a winged warrior. It was the Susanoo.

“My hunch was right; you are evolving during this fight. GO!”

Jinkan launched a full-scale assault with the 1000 hands statue. It’s power and speed unmatched and for a brief moment Kakashi’s mind flashed back to the stories he had heard of the first hokage. If it was not someone like him who had this power the world could have very well ended up a different place. Kakashi’s Susanoo matched Jinkan’s ferocity by rapidly throwing several shuriken that sent the arms into the Kumui dimension; however, there seemed to be no end to it. Kakashi took off to the sky with several attacks just barely missing him as they crashed through the ground. He skillfully weaved and phased through attacks from all angles before charging a Raikiri in the Susanoo’s right hand.

“It’s over Jinkan!” Kakashi said as he easily cut through several wooden arms and tendrils aimed to skewer or bind him. Jinkan snickered before weaving a set of handseals and creating a pair of lightning wings that allowed him to jet into the sky. Kakashi changed his trajectory and pursued Jinkan into the sky. Jinkan managed to flash Kakashi another smile as he finished yet another set of handseals. Kakashi looked around nervously when nothing happened; however, he quickly realized that from the distance a meteorite was heading in his direction.

“One thing after another,” Kakashi said with a sigh. Without missing a beat Kakashi’s Susanoo was enveloped in powerful lightning that crackled violently with a purple hue. With a clear conscious Kakashi flew straight at the meteorite with the weight of the world on his shoulders and then they made impact. The air was still for only a moment before the meteorite burst into several pieces in a violent explosion that even made Jinkan tumble around through the air before re-orienting himself. Jinkan shifted his gaze through the falling rocks, but he could not spot the Susanoo. As he continued to look a Raikiri infused kunai grazed his cheek; it would have killed him if not for his trained reflexes. Tracing its path, he saw Kakashi, calmly standing on the falling rocks.

“No more Susanoo eh? Run out of chakra?”

“….No, I’m saving my chakra for the endgame. One of us will die before we hit the ground.”

“Why don’t you just give up?”

Kakashi closed his eyes and smiled as he remembered everyone who sacrificed themselves in this world. He remembered those from several other timelines as well. He then smiled as he took out a kunai and faced Jinkan.

“…It’s simple, that’s my ninja way.”

Rage, frustration, and arrogance overtook Jinkan as he dashed toward Kakashi at near light speeds. Before Kakashi could even react, a large gash appeared on his stomach.

“(The wings don’t just enable flight…they boost his speed. He’s moving even faster than the Raikage. It’s almost as if he is the true Flying Thunder God!)

Jinkan returned, this time breaking the piece of falling rubble that Kakashi was standing on which caused Kakashi to fall immediately. While in the air, another gash appeared on Kakashi, this time on his leg before Kakashi crashed on to another piece of rubble.

“He’ll kill me at this rate. He’s toying with me, but he’s being cautious…,” Well since I’ve already started quoting you…I’m sure you won’t mind if the copy ninja uses your signature technique…...Naruto… Kakashi made a single handseal, resembling a plus sign and then several shadow clones appeared. With his new source of chakra he was able to perform this jutsu without issues. If he couldn’t keep up with Jinkan’s attacks he would overwhelm him with numbers instead.

“And here I thought you would finally go quietly,” Jinkan said with a smile before diving straight into the army of clones. One after another Jinkan mowed through clones and rubble before they could even react; however, as he attacked he began to unintentionally form pathways as the clones turned to smoke. They launched several jutsu and combinations in a feeble attempt to slow him down. 900, 720, 430…the number of clones rapidly decreased in only a few seconds. 300, 112, 88….the slaughter continued. Each bright flash from Jinkan’s jutsu seemed to come at the cost of a handful of clones. “It’s only a matter of time before you die Kakashi. Hiding behind these clones in a desperate attempt to live is not becoming of the great copy ninja.”

32…9…4. Kakashi looked on as he was only left with a few more clones that could only buy him a fraction of a second. “….Okay, I’ll have to do It now,” Kakashi said as his sharingan swirled into the mangekyo pattern as he threw a kunai, but before he could even blink or draw his next breath a stream of blood trickled from his mouth underneath his mask. Jinkan stood before him with a look of pity and authority. His arm ran completely through Kakashi’s chest, as the Raikiri faded from his hand. The remaining shadow clones vanished and Kakashi began to tremble once he realized what had happened. He grabbed Jinkan’s arm; however, he had no strength to pull away, or say anything.

“….It’s over Kakashi. I was too fast for your Kamui…”

“…..You’ve lost….,” Kakashi stated with a smile before drawing his last breath. Jinkan pulled his arm out of Kakashi’s chest and allowed him to fall lifelessly on the descending platform they were on. A pool of blood quickly surrounded his body. His eyes looked up to the sky, despite the emptiness behind them. Jinkan panted nervously, visibly shaken by Kakashi’s last words; however, he began to laugh as he cast them aside.

“Rebellious to the end Kakashi. You can now rejoice in the after life…”

Jinkan remained silent for a few seconds as he gazed at his hand. It was still fading to dust. “With the death of Kakashi the universe should have ended its correction by now…,” Jinkan stated calmly. As he looked up he noticed that he was not the only one fading to dust. The entire world was fading. Cracks appeared in the sky, the sun grew dim, buildings drifted off in the form of dust as did the people.

“Kakashi...what the hell did you do?!”

Jinkan snatched up Kakashi’s body and shook him violently, but there was no response. Even in death his eyes seemed to mock the enraged Jinkan who began to fade even faster. He cursed, he writhed, and tears began to form in his eyes. He eventually threw Kakashi’s body off of the rubble and then began to fly away from the battlefield in an attempt to escape the world around him. Everything was literally crumbling to an end. Portals opened as several other Jinkans entered this timeline in hopes of refuge only to realize that every timeline was collapsing. “Kakashi you couldn’t have…did you actually manage to tamper with the point of origin? Finding it and making contact with it would have required a tremendous amount of chakra and focu-,” Jinkan recalled Kakashi’s eyes and the clones that kept him busy. He then looked at the several other Jinkans dying around him. “…Once you saw me you realized I wasn’t the only one…..but to destroy entire timelines…maybe we aren’t so different after all.” He began to chuckle and then he broke into crazed laughter as the world continued to deteriorate around him.

“BURN IN HELL KAKASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The world had come to an end.

~POINT OF ORIGIN~​

“Well Sasuke, looks like we’re both old now. At least your generation was easier on old folks like me. Thanks for keeping the peace,” Kakashi said while eating his morning breakfast in bed. It wasn’t like he could eat anywhere else at this point in his life.

“…Kakashi, that just sounds wrong coming from you,” Sasuke said. “So have you finally come to terms. I have to say, even with your reputation, your findings surprised me.”

“Yeah, it isn’t like me to do this, but if I have the ability to go back and save them…I owe it to them to try. At this age, I have very little to offer this world.”

“…Don’t say that.”

“Sasuke don’t get sentimental on me now. For once I actually need you to be your usual self.”

“What do you want me to tell the others...”

“Natural causes.”

“…Sure.”

There was an awkward but comforting silence that filled the laboratory. They research had culminated to this one event….the official test. Just as Kakashi was about to give the order to begin a kunai came flying seemingly out of nowhere at high speeds. It remained stuck in the ground as Kakashi shot Sasuke a concerned glance.

“Space time jutsu…,” Sasuke said calmly as he picked up the kunai. Attached was a note addressed to Kakashi. Sasuke furrowed his brows and handed the note to Kakashi. “It’s addressed to you…”

Kakashi took the note and read it without changing his expression. He then sighed as he folded the note and closed his eyes. “Sasuke...when you get the chance, burn it all,” Kakashi said as he stared down at his bed sheets.

“………………If that’s what you want, but why the sudden change of heart.”

“No reason at all,” Kakashi said as he forced himself out of bed and into a wheel-chair. Sasuke smirked as he followed him out of the laboratory only to be greeted by Naruto and Sakura.

“YOU TWO HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT A LOT LATELY! THIS IS JUST LIKE LAST TIME,” Naruto said as he pointed toward his sensei and best friend.

“Sorry Kakashi sensei, I tried to stop him, but he insisted,” Sakura said as she face palmed.

“Naruto…that was so many years ago, and I doubt there is anything I could teach you now,” Kakashi stated flatly, ignoring his suspicions.

Sasuke simply ignored the entire situation as if it wasn’t his problem. “So what’s the mission today,” Sasuke said with a smirk. He probably should have replaced the term missions with vacation.

“Don’t change the subject,” Naruto interjected.

Kakashi opened up a brochure that he pulled from thin air and smiled. “Who knows…the possibilities are endless. “ He held up a piece of paper and let the gentle breeze carry it through the wind, its destination unknown but purpose fulfilled.

Embrace yesterday, live for today, and create tomorrow.

-Kakashi Hatake

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entry #6

Izuku, Midoriya:
Recommended Music While Reading:
You must be registered for see medias

Tears streamed down his freckled cheeks as his hands trembled holding her. She lay almost lifeless in his arms, only her eyes that still glimmered a faint shade of brown where the only proof that she was in fact still alive. Her chest slowly expanded and broke every time a soft breath exited her mouth.
“Ochako…” Izuku murmured, through heavy sobs, “You’ll be fine, you’ll be fine, “ he repeated more to himself than to her. She moved her hand to his dirty, cut, and bleeding face, slowly stroking it.
“Deku,” she said slowly, “Look around.” He hesitantly moved his head from her and looked up at the destroyed landscape. Buildings on fire, people lying dead, others crying for help under rubble, heroes and civilians alike. “They’re watching,” she continued. The helicopters boomed overhead, as some people head their smartphones recording the incident. “They need a Hero,” she finished. Deku understood what she was saying but could not bring himself to do it.
“But-,” he began.
“They Need a Hero, Deku,” Shigaraki mocked as he stood atop the ruble. He was bleeding just as bad as Deku, tired just as much, but smiling with joy Deku had long lost. “Hero, Hero,” Shigaraki taunted, “What are you going to do! She is the only one left and look at her, she is DYING!! Are you going to stop me, or,” Shigaraki smiled from ear to ear, “save her!”
Izuku looked around once more, everyone was watching waiting, hoping. Suddenly a memory jarred into his mind. He was sitting down looking at his favorite video, one where the buildings were destroyed and afire. One where people were crying, helpless with no hope, till a man, came from behind the rubble carrying people on his back, laughing and smiling from ear to ear, in full costume: All Might. Izuku inspired to be him, to be the number one hero, to be like All Might, and now, it was his chance. Izuku coming back to real-time looked down at Ochoko. Despite being bloody, and near death, she smiled as he sobbed. The first girl to ever talk to him in UA, the last person he loved to still be alive.
“I am sorry Ochoko,” Deku finally said. She smiled in response.
“It’s okay Deku because you are here,” she responded.
“I AM HERE,” Izuku echoed. He lowered Ochoko to the ground as he stood up and slowly started walking to Shigaraki. Shigaraki smile faded as anger filled his face. Izuku rose his fist in the air. “It okay now,” Deku spoke aloud for the children, the heroes, and the fallen: “BECAUSE I AM HERE.”

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entry #7

My hero Accademia - Includes manga spoilers

Recently within the manga, during a training exercise, Deku discovered that through One For All, the quirks of all the previous owners were stored within that power, growing stronger with each new wielder. He struggled with one quirk that manifested but managed to bring it under his control with the help of his friends, though only He, Deku and all might know of One For All....

Bakugo looked around, the dust settling, his vision becoming clearer, the scene of true horror began to unveil itself. He stood in what was once his classroom but now was nothing more than a pile of rubble. If only that was it. The grey bricks now stained red from the massacre that had happened here. Among the rubble lay the bodies of his classmates. It was only in this moment that he came to terms with the fact that they were his friends, the ones he'd grown with, the ones he strived to prove himself too. An unspoken bond had formed that he never came to terms with in his strive to be the best.

Coughing as the dust settled, Bakugo tried to make sense of the scene around him. The more he focused, the more he wished he could un-see. Here and there he saw an arm, or a leg from under the rock but what truly got to him was the one person that he idolised. The reason he even came to the school. Lay lifeless in a pool of there own blood, All Might, in his normal state after his injury. The greatest hero the world had seen and now he lay, a lifeless bloody mess. It sent a shiver through Bakugo that he couldn't get rid off. It shook him to the very core. He knew All Might's last fight with One For All had left him weak but it wasn't that. It was the fact that one person who had faith in him, that truly motivated, his goal to overcome lay dead before him. His body shook, he held back the tears as his emotions took hold: Fear, anger, hate, despair.... what had happened here...

In his moment of despair he heard something from behind him, a familiar tone, a laugh, but who could laugh in a time like this. He turned slowly to face it, his fear keeping him on edge. The dust was settling behind him and there at the end of the rubble stood his rival, Deku. But why was here? Why was he laughing? It didn't make sense:

Bakugo: D...Deku.... why... what.... how.... what's going on? Who did this...?

As he spoke he could feel his body shaking, as his emotions evolved, he began to clench his fists, gritting his teeth, the anger at who had did this was beginning to control him. And Deku would be the one to take the full front of his rage. But Deku didn't move. He didn't try to explain he just smiled. The turned and walked out of sight, completely ignoring Bakugo.

Bakugo: That Little fucking bastard.... i'll fucking show him...

His rage reflecting in his words as he set off after Deku. He ran to where he'd last seen him then turned trying to find him. Then he heard a sound behind him, a thud. In a sharp turn he looked around to the sound, the figure on the floor was one he knew well, the one who raised him, kept him in line, made him tough and loved him no matter what...

Bakugo: Mom...

Then the laugh came again from the distance, a few meters behind where his mother now lay, unconcious but still breathing was Deku.

Bakugo: Why the **** are you laughing Deku!!! What the **** is fucking funny about this!!!

Bakugo had tears in his eyes at this point. He was moving forwards towards where his mother was and Deku didn't move. Bakugo reached where his mother was and tried to make sure she was okay. She was still alive but her pulse was weak, she needed help and fast but Bakugo needed answers, though before he could speak again Deku spoke.

Deku: You really have no idea do you Bakugo?

Bakugo: What the **** are you talking about.... she needs help... help me?

Deku: Poor Bakugo. So weak and now alone. Even your precious All Might couldn't help you. I've waited so long for this moment. They all thought they'd won, leaving me locked up for so long that i'd never find a way out. But i knew, i always knew. That's the beauty of quirks, there is one for everything, even foresight. If only my little brother knew of this...

Bakugo couldn't make sense of it, it was Deku's words but something about it all, none of it made sense. Who locked him up? Did he have a brother? Why was he talking about a way out?

Bakugo: Midoriya... what are you talking about?

He'd began to calm down, probably due to the confusion of what was now going on. He needed answers. But he himself was deadly serious, this would be the first time in years that he'd called Deku by his real name. Deku just laughed.

Deku: You're so foolish, yet you were one of the only ones that knew the secret of One For All. It's a power that was passed down, and each time, part of the last owner was passed on through the generations, as the quirk built to be the strongest. Now, what are you truly missing? Where did One for All come from? That's right, Me, All For One.

Bakugo: All... for.... one...

Deku burst out laughing with a reverberating tone that echoed around.

Deku: That's right. I didn't give my pathetic little brother a quirk out of kindness, i gave it him as an insurance policy. A way for myself to always have an escape to be one step away. I didn't think it would go as far as to gather this much power so quickly, that did surprise me, though thanks to your little classmate here, Deku was it? Not that it matters... he tried to unlock the true power of One For All and with it released the power I left within it, part of myself. Now i have a new, young strong host with a variety of unique quirks. Ironic really, they all used their powers to try and stop me and now their powers are mine.... hahahaha

Bakugo couldn't believe it. It was a trick all along. The power of his idol, his .... friend... it was all just one scheme of the one they had been striving to beat all along. In his own unique way Bakugo always wanted to be the hero everyone looked up to... his anger built. His sadness and rage becoming one. His body shaking, now shouting.

Bakugo: Why did you do this.... WHY?!?!?!

Deku: It's simple, they were in the way...

Bakugo rose to his feet as something strange began to happen. It is said that in the hardest times one's quirk truly evolves. This time reflected that. Bakugo's Quirk allows him to secrete nitroglycerine-like sweat from his palms and detonate it at will to create explosions. In this case it began to form around his entire body, a constant blast focused around him, his body a shining radiance of explosion. It was like his emotions had come to life in his quirk. He took a step forwards as the blast spread out from his foot, pushing the ground away.... but Deku held up his hand.

Deku: Now now... little Bakugo... do you think that's wise...

At that he gestured at Bakugo's mother on the floor. Bakugo stopped, he looked down. Now came the true test of a hero's life. It was in these moments that defined heroism. Did he fight and try to defeat the greatest threat the world had seen in so many years. Or did he save his last and only loved one while he still could. He stood, still shaking the blasts going off, his anger reflecting like the rage of the sun's surface. He gritted his teeth. Tears streamed down his face now. The severity of the situation sank in. He'd lost everyone around him. All's he had left was his mother and the one to blame was Deku... his rival... his... best friend.... he wanted to run, to save his mother, but how could he ever let this arsehole get away with this? Was he truly ready to kill his friend in order to put an end to the one responsible for all of this?

Bakugo: You.....bastard... you... will... pay... for this.....

The explosions around his body began to spread out, then drew back into his body. Stopping for a moment. His body now shined with the liquid ready to explode building up. He looked Deku in the end.

Bakugo: I'm... Sorry.... everyone...

With that was a mass explosion spreading out around the entire area, vaporising everything around. As the dust cleared there was just a black orb. The orb began to unveil and there, alone in a crater stood one person. Deku.... All For One.

Bakugo couldn't come to terms with killing his friend, he'd endured too much and couldn't afford to lose his mother. He used the blast to propel himself holding his mother away from All For One while he still could. He needed time. He needed to get stronger and he needed to find a way to save... his friend

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entry #8

Contradiction

Lying on my back on the ground, I looked up at the sky. Though I wasn't sure if it was the sky. All that could be seen was a neverending space stained red with the blood of all those that were slain. My blurry vision was slowly returning to its original state but, my body was still not ready to move as I remained unmoved on top of the broken concrete and steel. Every breath I took filled my lungs with smoke from the burning debris that surrounded me, burning my throat and causing further harm to what was left of me. And for what? All to protect humanity. I'd taken on my father's dream to become a Hero of Justice. To fight for those who were wronged. For those who could not fight for themselves. Now here I was, a broken man. Betrayed by the very people I promised to protect with everything I had. Pathetic. Hero of Justice. What a joke.

I guess that's what I get for borrowing another's dream instead of finding one of my own. I'd dedicated my life to fulfilling Kiritsugu's dream and in doing so, I abandoned my own. Though I'm not sure if I ever had any of my own to begin with. My real parents parents were killed when I was just a kid and I was saved by him. Kiritsugu. He became my father. My light. My Hero. Inheriting his dream, it felt like a dream and nightmare simultaneously. I abandoned everything and began living my father's dream. Moving from place to place, fighting for humanity. It went well, for a while. The longer I fought though, I realized something. This was a losing battle. No matter how much I fought and won, the conflict was everlasting. It became clear. Humanity didn't need a saviour. They craved destruction. They lived for it. I could not change everything but, I also would not give up on my father's dream.

So when I heard stories of the conflict going on in this town, my body reacted on it's own almost. This town was it's destination. Despite my feelings towards certain humans, there were still many that needed saving. So I arrived with one goal. Save those that needed to be saved. Ironic then, that I find myself in this situation. The one needing to be saved. It was all a trap, set by those I'd fought against in the past. I was the target. Fighting for one side meant I was fighting against the other side too. Humanity was divided. Good and Bad. Right and Wrong. It was a contradiction. It described me perfectly. It didn't matter now though. This was it. I didn't care anymore. I accepted my fate. I'd given up on humanity. The dream was dead. Or so I thought.

As I'd closed my eyes, waiting for what little life I had left to dissipate, I heard the screams of a child. Am I dreaming? I thought. It brought back memories of when I was a kid, I hadn't listened to my parents when our town was attacked. They told me stay put. I didn't listen to them and wandered off by myself. If only I had listened. Maybe they would be ali....... HEEEEELLLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEE!!! There it was again, it turned out this wasn't a dream after all. I'd turn my head to see a man standing over the little boy with a gun pointed at his head. I don't care anymore, this isn't my problem. They betrayed me. Tch.

Damn it, Kiritsugu. Without even realizing it, my body had moved on it's own. The kid was sent tumbling away from his original position. I now stood face to face with the man who held the gun. My sword plunged through his heart before the child even stopped rolling across the ground. I guess this isn't a bad way to die, huh Dad?! I said as I looked down, a large whole in my chest from the bullet that had pierced through my body. A contradiction till the end it seems. My life. Was it worth it? Do I have regrets? It was too late it seemed. This was the payment for being a Hero of Justice.
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.