Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
is db stat naruto and sasuke both have Creation of All Things or just jubai jin and naruto how many can use this op jutsu pls no fanfic just manga and db fact

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^please explain why it isn't.
I feel like you were reading a different sentence than what i wrote. Fortunately, that was "COAT is not real" which is basically the same thing.

Anyway, COAT has only ever been described once by Obito. The only source of information Obito could have had regarding Hagoromo's abilities at that point was the Uchiha Tablet, which is not a reliable source. It skipped Hamura, and was all part of BZ's evil plan, and is therefore not reliable.

Any times people have claimed COAT has been used, it's actually just either extremely high speed regeneration or Chakra being sentient on it's own. (People forget that a lot)

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like you were reading a different sentence than what i wrote. Fortunately, that was "COAT is not real" which is basically the same thing.

Anyway, COAT has only ever been described once by Obito. The only source of information Obito could have had regarding Hagoromo's abilities at that point was the Uchiha Tablet, which is not a reliable source. It skipped Hamura, and was all part of BZ's evil plan, and is therefore not reliable.

Any times people have claimed COAT has been used, it's actually just either extremely high speed regeneration or Chakra being sentient on it's own. (People forget that a lot)
So hagoromo just split the ten tails chakra and that chakra turned into bijuu by itself?