Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*looks around..>_>* There are bosses everywhere nowadays... @_@ Well this will be fun...

Let's do this!

Wind Release: Wind Blanket | Kaze buranketto
Type : Supplementary
Range : Mid
Chakra : 15
Damage : N/A
Description : The user starts by performing the Snake handseal and then greatly concentrating his Wind chakra.The user create a flat blanket of highly dense air beneath the opponent,barely visible,only giving off a slight shine and a slight feeling beneath the opponents feet.The user will then perform a hand gesture to any direction,which will cause this blanket to be pulled from underneath the opponent's feet,greatly affecting their balance and causing them to fall towards the opposite direction.

-Can only be used 4 times a fight
-Can only be taught by -L-

Advantage: This only requires one handseal and after performing the handseal the user can shift the blanket of wind any direction he pleases and at any time.

Disadvantage: It gives off a slight shine and the amount of range it has is severely limited...

*Looking at my opponent, I simply weave a single handseal then manipulate a delicate highly unnoticeable blanket underneath my opponent. As his feet deviate from the ground extremely subtlety, I usher my left hand in a right direction making him rapidly fall to the ground*

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Arrives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like a boss*
"Welcome, have a seat over there. Or wait, bring that Genjutsu of yours :skorm:"
*looks around..>_>* There are bosses everywhere nowadays... @_@ Well this will be fun...

Let's do this!

Description : The user starts by performing the Snake handseal and then greatly concentrating his Wind chakra.The user create a flat blanket of highly dense air beneath the opponent,barely visible,only giving off a slight shine and a slight feeling beneath the opponents feet.The user will then perform a hand gesture to any direction,which will cause this blanket to be pulled from underneath the opponent's feet,greatly affecting their balance and causing them to fall towards the opposite direction.

Advantage: This only requires one handseal and after performing the handseal the user can shift the blanket of wind any direction he pleases and at any time.

Disadvantage: It gives off a slight shine and the amount of range it has is severely limited...

*Looking at my opponent, I simply weave a single handseal then manipulate a delicate highly unnoticeable blanket underneath my opponent. As his feet deviate from the ground extremely subtlety, I usher my left hand in a right direction making him rapidly fall to the ground*

"Nicely done, you have it."

Last edited:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Reactions: Ndlovu

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Advantage:
Can be used to throw off the opponent's balance, giving you a quick opening to attack. Or if you're falling down towards, say an acid puddle, create the blanket under yourself and pull yourself out the way.

Disadvantages:
Gives off a shine so is noticeable

*does one hand seal and creates a blanket of wind under you before pulling my hand to the right, making you fall to the left.