Created a top 100 Anime bucket list poster

AotDamon

Kin
102💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I created a poster for my cousin who sells anime posters on Amazon. I created one that had 100 anime illustrations on a poster and he had each covered with a gold scratch off. The theme was top 100 anime bucket list poster and you scratch off the ones you watched. I have one framed in my room and I love it! :)

You must be registered to see images

Here is the pic that shows more illustrations:

What do you think? I personally love creating each and every illustration :)

AotDamon

Kin
102💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, more coming soon. Due to the circumstances and Amazon putting storage limit, we are experiencing big delays. They should be back in stock within 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for liking it. It is still unbelievable how many messages I am getting people asking and complementing the poster. Thank you, thank you!

moomin2

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, more coming soon. Due to the circumstances and Amazon putting storage limit, we are experiencing big delays. They should be back in stock within 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for liking it. It is still unbelievable how many messages I am getting people asking and complementing the poster. Thank you, thank you!
Hi is there an update on it now? My sister’s birthday is coming up and she watched most of those animes on that list 😭😭

AotDamon

Kin
102💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi, yes it is available in US. Stock is still in Amazon warehouse waiting to be processed. Things move very slow
Thanks for your interest. I never imagined people will like it so much .. thank you thank you :)

Reactions: Kleymerr

RedFoxx089

Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I created a poster for my cousin who sells anime posters on Amazon. I created one that had 100 anime illustrations on a poster and he had each covered with a gold scratch off. The theme was top 100 anime bucket list poster and you scratch off the ones you watched. I have one framed in my room and I love it! :)

Here is the pic that shows more illustrations:

What do you think? I personally love creating each and every illustration :)
AotDamon when you have some in stock please let me know I want one so bad. Another reason why I want it besides scratching off the ones I saw and that. Its because ima have an anime tattoo on the sleeve and I also want to get some ideas from here since some of the anime art you guys have on there looks cool