SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here you can make your own Sharingan concept, design, techniques, story and all.

Mine is a pentagram. The story for it goes that I was born with a twin sister and we both unlocked the mangekyou. She unlocked hers after her fiance was killed protecting her while I unlocked mine when my best friend and rival was killed in battle. Stricken from her grief, she went mad with her mangekyou on prisoners of war and finally her own troops and I was forced to combat and kill her. We both possessed identical mangekyous, thus the points for mine increased from five to ten when I took hers as a momento and to do good to make up for her sins. Hers went diagonally clockwise as a result of the fusion.

You must be registered for see images

Pentagrams in eastern and western cultures mostly symbolize the five elements and are used to ward off evil.

Techniques

1) Raijin
-As many I'm sure know, Raijin is the Shinto god of thunder and lightning. This technique is a combination of the sharingan's genjutsu and a ninjutsu. What it does is at the speed of sound and with a clear sight, the mangekyou injects the opponent with my chakra, however, instead of afflicting a genjutsu, the chakra is lightning elemental and amplifies the electrical synapses in the brain and body, causing unending electrical agony throughout both. My equivalent to Tsukuyomi.

2) Raiden
-Raiden is the chinese and japanese word for thunder and lighting. It is also another name for the aforementioned thunder god. This technique is the fastest and most powerful lightning technique, as it condenses all the chakra of Raijin into a plume that shoots from the eye at the speed of light, just like flying thunder god. It is so fast and sharp however that it does not electrocute, but instead completely incinerates or maims in an instant. My equivalent to
Amaterasu.

3) Fujin
-The Shinto god of wind. Combing my Raijin with my wind element, I create a movement technique that exceeds lightning flicker and engulfs me in lightning and wind, shocking and blowing away anything I come into contact with.

4) Base susano'o
-Takes the form of Kali, the Hindu goddess with four to six arms representing time and death and the consort to Shiva. It's color would be black with a white aura. One set of arms bears scimitars and the other tridents that can be thrown, causing large electrical explosions or storms that are so hot, they turn anything they come into contact with into brittle, razor sharp glass.

5) Perfect Susano'o
-Takes the form of Durga, the omniscient form of the high mother goddess of Hinduism Shakti. She is known as the "inaccessible" and "the invincible" with ten arms, each with a different weapon. A trident, bow and arrow, lasso, scimitar, mace, a thunderbolt, a snake, an axe, a hammer, a goblet, a vajra, a shield, a bell, a lotus, yadda yadda yadda, she's got everything lols. Her tiger or lion she rides emits a sonic boom growl and the color of the susano'o would be a bright white with a black aura.

6) Amatsu-Mikaboshi (Shinto god of the stars)
-mixing the water from the goblet and the wind from the lasso with the lightning of a trident, I hurl the trident into the clouds to distort the atmospheric pressure and create a gigantic comet of flame and ice hurling fast to the earth.

7) Magatama beads
-explosive like the other magatama, except that these leave a blinding flash of light that burn the eyes and keep them blurred for a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Troi and Rinianne

BraveStorm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My mangekyou sharingan:

power 1: something like the game portal, i can cast jutsus and make them appear somewhere else where i want them. i can also teleport myself to the location. Also i can fly by "teleporting" the ground on the air, or creating obstacles by teleporting a wall in front of my enemies. ( the teleported items wont be visible )

power 2: invisibility barrier, i can make a invisible barrier and trap my enemies in them or fight them 1 on 1.

Ultimate technique: form a "invisible susanoo" something like the anime elvenlied. It can cut trough anything and can only be seen by other people with a doujutsu.

SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My mangekyou sharingan:

power 1: something like the game portal, i can cast jutsus and make them appear somewhere else where i want them. i can also teleport myself to the location. Also i can fly by "teleporting" the ground on the air, or creating obstacles by teleporting a wall in front of my enemies. ( the teleported items wont be visible )
space manipulation huh. Sounds like Kamui, but it's cool.

power 2: invisibility barrier, i can make a invisible barrier and trap my enemies in them or fight them 1 on 1.

Ultimate technique: form a "invisible susanoo" something like the anime elvenlied. It can cut trough anything and can only be seen by other people with a doujutsu.
Nice. Do you have any names for your techniques?

SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, suggestions are welcome.
Well I couldn't find any shinto gods that depicted your abilities, but I found some in the Ainus, which Kamui comes from.

For your space manipulation technique, you could call it Nusakoro, the messenger of the Ainu gods and representative of death.

For your invisible barrier technique where you trap enemies, you could call it Hash-Inau-uk, the goddess of the hunt.

For your susano, how about Kalki, the final incarnation of of the Hindu god Vishnu called "White horse" and "Destroyer of Filth" who comes at the end of Kali Yuga, the age of the demon.

BraveStorm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I couldn't find any shinto gods that depicted your abilities, but I found some in the Ainus, which Kamui comes from.

For your space manipulation technique, you could call it Nusakoro, the messenger of the Ainu gods and representative of death.

For your invisible barrier technique where you trap enemies, you could call it Hash-Inau-uk, the goddess of the hunt.

For your susano, how about Kalki, the final incarnation of of the Hindu god Vishnu called "White horse" and "Destroyer of Filth" who comes at the end of Kali Yuga, the age of the demon.

Sounds pretty damn sweat.

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Mongekyou of Duality
You must be registered to see images

Pattern:
Has colors inverted on other eye. This is supposed to represent peace and war. The War side is this one. The pattern is supposed to represent chaos. It is also on the Peace side because peace usually descends from chaos.
Abilities:
Takemikazuchi
: Temporarily creates a sword that can pierce through anything, and creates earthquakes if it hits the ground.
Fukurokuju: a jutsu similar to the Edo Tensei. Reanimates the dead and forces them to assist you until you release them. They are immortal and can, once released, choose to send their soul back to the afterlife at any time.
Base and Perfect Form Susanoo: A bright yellow Susanoo with a white, glowing aura. Takes the form of Amaterasu, goddess of the sun. It burns everybody who touches it, aside from the user. While in this form, you have access to a unique Kekkei Tota, Plasma Style. It is a mix of fire style, lightning style, and wind style. but you do not have to have access to these styles to use it. It is mostly similar to fire style, but it can burn anything. It uses excessive amounts of chakra.
Inseki Beads: Creates beads that when thrown, attract a meteorite. Extremely similar to Planetary Devastation.
Plasma Style: Solar Flare: Makes a white fire that can burn anything descend from the ground.
Plasma Style: Inseki Beads: Special Inseki Beads that instead of summoning a meteorite, they summon a small star.
Taiyō to Tsuki: Creates a small star and a small meteor resembling the sun and moon, then crashes them together next to each other.
Chōshinsei: Creates a small star which explodes and creates a mini-supernova. It spreads poisonous gases everywhere and creates a mini black hole. This consumes a lot of chakra, and the user will be unable to use one of their eyes.
Black Hole Rasengan: Creates a very small black hole in your palm and, when hit with it, you are sucked into an unknown dimension with no escape. Consumes a lot of chakra and can only be used once in a lifetime. It kills the user when used.
Fukurokuju: Communication (Sensory): Allows the user to communicate with the dead as well as sense any nearby deaths.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I was to make two powers they would be knock off variants, tbh.

Power 1 would be based on the power of giving form to nothingness, like the power of rokudo, but in reverse. In otherwords turning body into yin so just like a genjutsu/phasing, but drawback would be can't use ninjutsu or attack.

A rip off of Tobidara's without the time space dimension.

Power 2, would be an Ameno knock off, but power 1 causes the phasing and then the second eye can project you like a genjutsu in the line of sight. However, one appears tangible on the other end.

I suppose those two powers go hand in hand, imo.

As for Susano'o, there's no real need, tool creation ability, to aura to a humanoid sized majestic attire one wears for close quarters combat. It has wings so can fly amongst other things. Keep the armour a reddish colour, akin to Madara's battle attire colour.

Design would be a tough one, tbh. I like Tobidara's or Madara's design.

Kai_Uchiha

Kin
40💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
here would be my current sharingan and abilities.
You must be registered to see images

the Loins sharigan is an evolved version of the mangekyou sharingan
After facing a near death experience from my sister's husband nearly killing me after taking her eyes.
Its abilities are these 5:
Time lag= slows my foe time to 10seconds in time
Holy Amaritsu= engulfs my foe in bright white light burning anything in its path.
Inazami=allows me to loop my foe in continues pain or death
Susono full development stage= 19 feet tall looks like a samurai back from the dead heightens all stats
Black Void Death=enable me to slowly kill my foe as they wonder around in infintate void however comes witha huge draw back I become temporarily blind for 3 weeks.
Anyway doesn't matter if I fully master this Justsu of mine and bring it to the next level!!!!!

Reactions: Angel90 and Troi