Create your own culture/ethnic group/clan

TemplarKnight

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I've been thinking about making my own little ethnic group, you know, leaving a little imprint on the earth even when I'm gone I guess. I've been working on a language and making different little tales that I could tell the next generation that teach lessons, sort of like the old testament stories but better. lol

The only road-block I've hit is last names, I don't know how to make ethnic last names and if I did manage it, newer generations would have to augment their name. I'm also worried about not having any sons. My third problem is I can't think of a name for my ethnic group.

Anyone else been interested or find interest in this? The different tribes of Canaan sort of inspired this, and the Romans.

Reactions: Chikombo

TemplarKnight

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Want to know the easiest way to do it kid? become the ruler of your country and destroy other countries.
Lmao as if I could rule America. Plus, I can't convert all of the US to my ethnic group because not all of them can have my blood. I want my lineage to be tight-knit, not inbred, but marriage between extremely distant cousins shouldn't be dangerous.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3,417๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Lmao as if I could rule America. Plus, I can't convert all of the US to my ethnic group because not all of them can have my blood. I want my lineage to be tight-knit, not inbred, but marriage between extremely distant cousins shouldn't be dangerous.
That's going to be very messed up goodluck convincing your woman about it.

SamAdams

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I've been thinking about making my own little ethnic group, you know, leaving a little imprint on the earth even when I'm gone I guess. I've been working on a language and making different little tales that I could tell the next generation that teach lessons, sort of like the old testament stories but better. lol

The only road-block I've hit is last names, I don't know how to make ethnic last names and if I did manage it, newer generations would have to augment their name. I'm also worried about not having any sons. My third problem is I can't think of a name for my ethnic group.

Anyone else been interested or find interest in this? The different tribes of Canaan sort of inspired this, and the Romans.

That's not very multicultural of you...