Lol first doffy vs Jack
Ppl go crazy

Jack gets soloed by elephant
Ppl calm down

Cracker was introduced
Cracker vs doffy
Ppl go crazy
...now cracker vs Jack

I wonder what reaction will be (prob non existant cuz none of these guys have significant feats)

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol first doffy vs Jack
Ppl go crazy

Jack gets soloed by elephant
Ppl calm down

Cracker was introduced
Cracker vs doffy
Ppl go crazy
...now cracker vs Jack

I wonder what reaction will be (prob non existant cuz none of these guys have significant feats)
Nahh.... I don't think people would go crazy about this thread. Cause neither of them have fanboys xD

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jack has better hype, so he should win

And for the matter, it's
Jack > Cracker > Doflamingo
Entitled to ur own opinion bro

But as am I until they show feats to prove this I wouldn't place them over doffy... Again that's my opinion so it can def be wrong but that's just how I feel
Thier bounties do not mean anything to doffy as he had his frozen almost 20 years ago I kinda want to c what doffy bounty is now

Kidnapping former king
Kidnapping 1,000's of ppl
Killing civilians
Supplying weapons
Funding artificial devil fruits
Illegally having one of his crew on punk hazard
Kidnapping children
Being the best under ground broker in series etc

Among everything else I hope they do show a new bounty for him and croc etc (I wonder if the two will ever converse again )

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But as am I until they show feats to prove this I wouldn't place them over doffy... Again that's my opinion so it can def be wrong but that's just how I feel
Thier bounties do not mean anything to doffy as he had his frozen almost 20 years ago I kinda want to c what doffy bounty is now

Kidnapping former king
Killing civilians
Supplying weapons
Kidnapping children

Among everything else I hope they do show a new bounty for him and croc etc (I wonder if the two will ever converse again )
First at all Dressrosa is full of fodders.
The former king Riku is a fodder.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kidnapping former king
Killing civilians
Supplying weapons
Kidnapping children

Lets see Doflamingo try and conquer Zou like Jack did :bdpf:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean with a poison weapon made by Caesar? Should be easy enough.

OT: I'd hope Cracker would win because I still hate all the dumb Jack hype.
Jack simply got bored after fighting for days and decided to end the fight quickly. Neko and Inu admitted that they couldnt defeat Jack even when each of them had breaks to rest.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jack is stronger. He's second to kaidou while Cracker isn't even a emerald yet like the little rabbit on a stalk. But Cracker isn't out for the count yet and that's not the extent of his power because the same thing happen to doffy against red hawk and he came back next chapter later getting serious than before. So Cracker will come back and show something more powerful than he did before.

So we really can't gauge is full power now as for Jack we know he can take on the most powerful minks that were on Rogers ship.
Which one is more impressive?

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jack simply got bored after fighting for days and decided to end the fight quickly. Neko and Inu admitted that they couldnt defeat Jack even when each of them had breaks to rest.
out of techincality each of them were able to fight evenly with him for a number of days i will not deny he is a stamina beast but at same time he couldnt move them the only reason they had breaks is because they did not get along dont let that confuse u for weakness

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
out of techincality each of them were able to fight evenly with him for a number of days i will not deny he is a stamina beast but at same time he couldnt move them the only reason they had breaks is because they did not get along dont let that confuse u for weakness

If they took breaks after every round and still couldn't suppress him despite the fact that Jack didn't take a break at all. It means that they're individually inferior to Jack by a decent margin.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If they took breaks after every round and still couldn't suppress him despite the fact that Jack didn't take a break at all. It means that they're individually inferior to Jack by a decent margin.
not really that only implies that jack has more stamina if they were inferior by significant margin jack would have overun them with his own power not a poison weapon