chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many members of CP9 do you think made the switch to CP0?

Would you like to see all of CP9 in CP0? Who wouldn't you want to see if any?

What do you think happened to the others? Quit? Reassigned to new CP? Still CP9?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If CP0 is about manipulating the narrative I could see Kalifa being in there too, she struck me as one of the more intelligent members of CP9 and she's not a pushover fighting wise either.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I reckon only Rob Lucci, Kaku, Kalifa and Blueno made the cut to CP-0. The others could've joined a faction of the marines becoming the captain of a ship etc as they are stronger than the average marine soldier.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've seen that wrist bracelet theory. Is there any actual proof of it though? Last i checked there wasn't and it was just speculation.
Well yeah it's a theory but oda wouldn't just draw the same design on 3 characters for no reason but either way the fact that blueno can basically go anywhere he wants/bypass almost any defense that's not haki with his fruit is enough to keep him close. Hell if I remember he can actually open a door on a human body but I don't remember

Brandy

Kin
150💸
Kumi
336💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well yeah it's a theory but oda wouldn't just draw the same design on 3 characters for no reason but either way the fact that blueno can basically go anywhere he wants/bypass almost any defense that's not haki with his fruit is enough to keep him close. Hell if I remember he can actually open a door on a human body but I don't remember
If Donald Trump, the King of Sweden and Justin Bieber, one day wore similar kinds of Adidas shoes, how long would it take you to solve such an obvious conspiracy?

In all seriousness though, I doubt Blueno was reassigned to CP0.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Donald Trump, the King of Sweden and Justin Bieber, one day wore similar kinds of Adidas shoes, how long would it take you to solve such an obvious conspiracy?

In all seriousness though, I doubt Blueno was reassigned to CP0.
Lol so you don't think there is anything with it? So oda just drew designs on their arms that all are the same for the **** of it. I mean that's like saying sanji signature eyebrows are just for shit and giggles

grubdoylt

Kin
7💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If CP0 is about manipulating the narrative I could see Kalifa being in there too, she struck me as one of the more intelligent members of CP9 and she's not a pushover fighting wise either.

apk online
The others could've joined a faction of the marines becoming the captain of a ship etc as they are stronger than the average marine soldier.