0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Suiton: Aoriika) Water Style: Kracken
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: When a water source is nearby the user preforms the necessary hand seals. Once released the water in the water source begins to rise out of the water and form a "Kracken" look, along with 6 giant water tentacles 50 feet long. The user is able to use the tentacle to slams down on areas creating waves or slamming to hit a target. The tentacles may also grab the target and throw them into the distance. All the tentacles can work in a motion that causes a lot of commotion in the area of land and water in range; this can cause a wide spread attack or just to allow the user to escape in the commotion.

Notes:
- Only usable with a water source
- Usable once per battle
- Lasts one turn
- The Kraken and his tentacles do not reform when hit/cut
- Unable to use another "Water Style" in same turn
- Only trainable/usable by Dexter..

i weave some seals near the water source and cause the water to take the shape of a huge kraken. It swings it's tentacles around being all destructive n shit

(Davy Jones Todana) Davy Jones Locker
Type: Summon
Chakra Cost: 40
Description:
This summon is very similar to "Iron Maiden" summon. The user able to summon a old, sea forged, metal crate that is the size of a human under the enemy at either short or mid range. Once summoned the crate very quickly rises out of the ground and trapping the enemy, the opening in which the target is engulfed is similar to the way a puppet traps an enemy. Once the target is trapped then a summoning of chains even faster wraps around the entire crate just like the "Iron Maiden". The crate has many holes on the top of it. The user can either keep the enemy trapped in the locker or if near water the user can kick the locker into the water up to mid range, causing the enemy to sink very fast because the locker is very heavy and drown in the process.

Notes:
- Trap lasts for 1 turn
- Drowning happens within 2 turns
- Unable to use water and/or earth technique in same turn as summon
- User must have some type of Taijutsu training to be able to kick "Locker" in water
- Only usable/trainable by Dexter..

i summon mom a crate underneath you that shoots up and grabs you and places you in it. Some chains then wrap around it and pull it under. I then kick it under the water and cause you to drown.

(Hisan Dutchmen) The Flying Dutchmen
Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Description:
The user preform 3 hand seals then is able to form from the earth a huge replica of "The Flying Dutchmen". The ship travels on the earth at a fast pace and is able to crush an enemy, the user is able to ride it as if he was riding a wave towards the enemy. The ship can be used to protect the user from oncoming attacks etc. One technique that the ship is able to do it send out a great pulse which creates a wave of earth that goes in a 360 degree shape of the ship (basically it goes from all angles of the ship) This is similar to the wave that is sent when the Dutchmen calls the Kracken. The ship is made of a very hard and ancient wood, giving it a great durability. Any attacks C-rank and bellow have no effect on it. Like any other ship, to be destroyed it will have to be sunk.
Notes:
- Ship last 3 turns or until destroyed
- The wave of earth goes up to mid range and counts as 1 of the 3 turns
- Ship is unable to fire cannonballs
- Can only be used once per match
- Only usable/trainable by Dexter..

I form three hand seals and all the sudden a huge ship erupts out of the ground with me standing on top of the mast. It moves forward, creating a wake of earth that tears up the ground. All the sudden, a huge wave erupts out wards as a radius attack that stems from the ship

(Suiton | Sono ichi izure denka Mizu ) Water Style | The ones who charge on Water
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
If the user or the intended target is on the water or on a wet area (i.e. after a strong water technique was used) then this technique can be done. The user will preform one handseal and then release their water chakra in the water or damp ground, they will mold the chakra in the water to rise up 4 watery-type warriors. As the water rises up they begin to move to where the user wishes. These warriors are the same size as the average person, they move as fast as the user but they're unable to preform any jutsu. These warriors carry swords, hammers, spears, and shields (up to the user). These weapons are very concentrated and can be used to slice, cut, stab, block. When a warrior is destroyed they blow up and spray water everywhere in about a 10 foot radius, normally this would do nothing but get the target wet but if the warriors are infused with lightning from a separate technique then if they blow up and if they get water on them then the target will be paralyzed for a few seconds.

Restrictions
- Can only move up to mid-range from the user
- Warriors can attack all together/in a formation/ in all directions separately
- Must have mastered Suiton training and be at least Sannin rank
- Only usable/trainable by Coyote
- Usable 3 times

This is a nice technique. While you are standing on water, I form a seal and cause four knights to erupt out of the ground. These knights all weild spears which are then thrown at you. They then blow up spraying water.

Suiton: Watatsumi Hanamoyou Joukuu | Water Release: Sea of the Floral Skies
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description:
The user will preform one handseal and release water chakra up to mid-range from the user. The chakra will take a thin layer of water on the ground. By using chakra manipulation the user is able to control viscosity of the water. When the target is on this thin layer, watery flowers appear around the target (360degrees) these flowers are manageable in terms of sending at the target thin slice layers of water and/or compressed water bullets. These attacks are medium sized but very thin and very sharp to be able to cut with ease. The water is like a layer of sticky syrup that even when disturbed it goes back to its original state on the ground. If the target runs on this layer, the flowers appear anywhere they go as long as they're on it. The main purpose of these water slices is to hit the targets hands to stop them from preforming handseals. Due to the reflective ability of the water when the target begins handseals the slices are triggered to hit the hands and stop them from preforming the move.
Restrictions:
- Lasts on field for 2 turns
- Only usable by Coyote

tis is a treat technique. I form seals and cause a layer of sticky syrup to cover the round . All around you, I cause tiny flowers that shoot at you and stab you and slice your skin.

Genjutsu: Bunkai | Illusionary Technique: Disassemble
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Medium
Chakra: 30
Damage: n/a
Description:
The user will snap their fingers and by doing this they disrupt the targets chakra flow to bring them under a unique genjutsu. once the fingers are snapped - the target will suddenly get bright lines all over their body like a grid. Then their body splits apart in each grid square and making about 40 little who whomever the target it - meaning the target's mind under the illusion is split between the little ones. This causes the target to be confused and feel as if their body has been split into little clones of themselves. The little ones in the illusion are just running around - spouting confusion and being angry that they're small. While under then illusion the little ones cannot use any techniques so the target can't use these little ones as legit clones. In reality, the target is running around due to the confusion.
Note: Only usable twice per conflict
Note: Unable to use Genjutsu in the next turn
Note: Only usable/trainable by Coyote

i snap my finger and trigger a genjutsu. In your mind, you see lines cover your whole body which poof into small clones of yourself. All these little clones run around confusing you.

thank you coyote sensei this is greatly appreciated

Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a lazy *****. I'll start with kraken again.

i form the seals and channel my water chakra into a water source. Out of the source erupts a giant liquid kraken. It's head and body are massive while the tentacles are each long. All 6 work together to thrash around. On top of this they can slosh water around and grab onto objects.

I slam my hands on the ground to summon Davy Jones locker. Out of the ground, a steel crate erupts and traps you in it while the lid shuts. Suddenly, steel chains erupt and trap you even further and I then kick the crate into the ocean. You start sinking and eventually drown due to lack of air.

I form some seals and channel my chakra into the water to cause four warriors to rise out of the ground, each wielding different armor and weapons. On my command, they can attack at my own free will and work in unison for maximum damage.

i form a handseal and manipulate a layer of sticky water to cover the ground around us. At my will, tiny floral objects erupt all over. Whenever I want, these shoot at you extremely fast and cause scrapes and cuts to you, targeting your eyes to cause blindness and hands to prevent seals.

and I suck at genjutsu that was the best I could do until I get better at it