[Discussion] covit 19 has come back strongly..

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo it never left where i am. people just stopped giving a shit because they had money to make so its been consistently going up here in the U.S.. its really easy for me to speak from a spot of privilege financially that people should just stay inside. but i get it, like some people live pay check to pay check and businesses are in debt and need income

like i already waived rent for two families in one of the apartment complexes i own for November because they got COVID and had to miss work, all in all 7 since ive owned that property. my cousin had got COVID also and i payed her medical bills for her and gave her $1k so she wouldnt be super behind. my girlfriends mom is staying in my guest house because she has serious respiratory issues and is afraid to go to the store or get her mail and is stressing my lady out being petty . theyre saying that Biden is going to shut everything down for 4-6 weeks to try and get it under control. so i already know the managers at some of properties are going to be blowing up my assistant about money issues

then the music industry yo is in shambles without live performances, theres a lot of people involved in that process that are fucked, majority of independent artists and labels, venues, festivals. im grateful im financially straight for the rest of my life because otherwise id be fucked. im blessed to get good offers for virtual concerts with the sales id bring in for being on the bill. but until this gets under control im not seeing a scenario where live performance is happening again like it use too which is hurting a lot of artists and people involved in the live music process. like performing infront of thousands of people is a craft and great experience for us and the audience. this virtual thing is just like a disconnect and there’s a lot of red tape involved in the process i dont want to deal with when my album is done

so yeah i think collectively we’re all over this

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo it never left where i am. people just stopped giving a shit because they had money to make so its been consistently going up here in the U.S.. its really easy for me to speak from a spot of privilege financially that people should just stay inside. but i get it, like some people live pay check to pay check and businesses are in debt and need income

like i already waived rent for two families in one of the apartment complexes i own for November because they got COVID and had to miss work, all in all 7 since ive owned that property. my cousin had got COVID also and i payed her medical bills for her and gave her $1k so she wouldnt be super behind. my girlfriends mom is staying in my guest house because she has serious respiratory issues and is afraid to go to the store or get her mail and is stressing my lady out being petty . theyre saying that Biden is going to shut everything down for 4-6 weeks to try and get it under control. so i already know the managers at some of properties are going to be blowing up my assistant about money issues

then the music industry yo is in shambles without live performances, theres a lot of people involved in that process that are fucked, majority of independent artists and labels, venues, festivals. im grateful im financially straight for the rest of my life because otherwise id be fucked. im blessed to get good offers for virtual concerts with the sales id bring in for being on the bill. but until this gets under control im not seeing a scenario where live performance is happening again like it use too which is hurting a lot of artists and people involved in the live music process. like performing infront of thousands of people is a craft and great experience for us and the audience. this virtual thing is just like a disconnect and there’s a lot of red tape involved in the process i dont want to deal with when my album is done

so yeah i think collectively we’re all over this
no offense meant but if my thread were about volcanos your comment would still be teh same ..teh only thing that changes is you replacing teh word "covit19" with teh word "volcano"..

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no offense meant but if my thread were about volcanos your comment would still be teh same ..teh only thing that changes is you replacing teh word "covit19" with teh word "volcano"..
my grandpa lives in Kauai, Hawaii yo. i think it was last year? but a volcano erupted. i can assure you no, everyone had to evacuate to a part of the island and the city was considering evacuating everyone to one of the other islands because they couldnt stop the lava. thousands of acres of land and peoples property were destroyed. COVID isnt doing any of that and people can prevent its spread

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my grandpa lives in Kauai, Hawaii yo. i think it was last year? but a volcano erupted. i can assure you no, everyone had to evacuate to a part of the island and the city was considering evacuating everyone to one of the other islands because they couldnt stop the lava. thousands of acres of land and peoples property were destroyed. COVID isnt doing any of that and people can prevent its spread
my bad i actually meant syzygy instead of volcano sorry..

Reactions: GrapeApe