Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A pillar of ice emerges from the ground before you, and Inchato Yuki materializes within it, and after a moment of considering you within his pillar, he steps out.

"Well, let's get to it, shall we?" He gestured with his hand to his fellow clansmen. "Show me what you've got. Start by pinching your index finger and thumb together, and then use your Ice Release to make a small needle of ice between them." As Inchato spoke, he brought his hand up, demonstrating the hand position to his clansmen. He then lowered it and waited expectantly.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A pillar of ice emerges from the ground before you, and Inchato Yuki materializes within it, and after a moment of considering you within his pillar, he steps out.

"Well, let's get to it, shall we?" He gestured with his hand to his fellow clansmen. "Show me what you've got. Start by pinching your index finger and thumb together, and then use your Ice Release to make a small needle of ice between them." As Inchato spoke, he brought his hand up, demonstrating the hand position to his clansmen. He then lowered it and waited expectantly.
Listening to the words being spoken as well as demonstrations being shown, Jack proceeds to do as he is told by holding his right and dominant hand upright and placing his right index and thumb fingers tightly together, Jack would at that point also gather his ice chakra shortly before focusing and channeling the lot of the gathered chakra into his right index finger and thumb, after a brief moment of concentration, a small needle of ice materializes between his fingers. Jack then looks up at Inchato awaiting further instructions...

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the small needle of ice comes into existence, Inchato smiles and nods his head. "Very good. Now that you've got a needle, you should be able to use your ice chakra to extend it. Bear in mind that you're only going to be extending the needle. The techniques a waste of time if you go trying to make it wider as well as longer."

With that explanation, Inchato turned and pointed at a small boulder sitting a mid-range from them. "Use your ice chakra to extend the needle and puncture straight through that boulder. Focus on making the extension fast. Since it's not a large object, all of its power comes from the speed at which you extend it." Inchato then crosses his arms, waiting for Jack to carry out the action.

Last edited:

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the small needle of ice comes into existence, Inchato smiles and nods his head. "Very good. Now that you've got a needle, you should be able to use your ice chakra to extend it. Bear in mind that you're only going to be extending the needle. The techniques a waste of time if you go trying to make it wider as well as longer."

With that explanation, Inchato turned and pointed at a small boulder sitting a mid-range from them. "Use your ice chakra to extend the needle and puncture straight through that boulder. Focus on making the extension fast. Since it's not a large object, all of its power comes from the speed at which you extend it." Inchato then crosses his arms, waiting for Jack to carry out the action.
"Understood." said Jack as he turns and faces the large boulder approximately 10 meters away from the duo. He then focuses more of his ice chakra into the needle and manipulates it to extend in length as swift and fast as possible, utilizing the speed as well as the sharp point of the needle to pierce directly through the boulder. Within seconds of the extension the needle swiftly pierces directly through the boulder, Jack then looks towards Inchato, "Something like that, I presume?"

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Inchato claps his hands together as the needle pierces the boulder. "Well done. You've now learned Accupuncture of the Frozen Gods." Inchato turned and walked over to the span of the needle between Jack's hand and the boulder. "While this technique does require a lot of chakra to perform, the needle remains quite brittle." Without warning, Inchato slams his elbow, supported by his other arm, into the needle, shattering it in half. "As you can see, blunt forces of a b-rank power and above can shatter it if they come from the side."

Turning, Inchato addressed Jack Frost directly. "I'll leave the way you use this up to you. But know this: this jutsu is exceptionally difficult to counter when its slightly dark outside. If a bright light source isn't shining directly on the needle, it will be impossible to see if its pointed right at someone's eyes." With that final piece of information, Inchato Yuki fell apart into a plain old pile of snow.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Inchato claps his hands together as the needle pierces the boulder. "Well done. You've now learned Accupuncture of the Frozen Gods." Inchato turned and walked over to the span of the needle between Jack's hand and the boulder. "While this technique does require a lot of chakra to perform, the needle remains quite brittle." Without warning, Inchato slams his elbow, supported by his other arm, into the needle, shattering it in half. "As you can see, blunt forces of a b-rank power and above can shatter it if they come from the side."

Turning, Inchato addressed Jack Frost directly. "I'll leave the way you use this up to you. But know this: this jutsu is exceptionally difficult to counter when its slightly dark outside. If a bright light source isn't shining directly on the needle, it will be impossible to see if its pointed right at someone's eyes." With that final piece of information, Inchato Yuki fell apart into a plain old pile of snow.
And that concludes this, I will get the technique from your fight thread with CP xD.

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Hyoton: Gokkan No Kaze)-Ice Release: Frigid Wind

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user makes two hand seals and manipulates the air above an opponent to move down upon them at a high speed. As the air moves down, several small, thin blades of razor sharp ice are created, which will cut into the opponent as the wind hits them, slicing into their body and causing external and internal damage.
Note: This does not necessarily have to be created over an opponent's head.
Note: Can only be used thrice per battle.

This is one of the most obnoxious jutsu I've got. :^ ) Analyze and ask any questions.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Hyoton: Gokkan No Kaze)-Ice Release: Frigid Wind

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user makes two hand seals and manipulates the air above an opponent to move down upon them at a high speed. As the air moves down, several small, thin blades of razor sharp ice are created, which will cut into the opponent as the wind hits them, slicing into their body and causing external and internal damage.
Note: This does not necessarily have to be created over an opponent's head.
Note: Can only be used thrice per battle.

This is one of the most obnoxious jutsu I've got. :^ ) Analyze and ask any questions.
This technique is pretty useful and very much stealthy. It would be rather hard to actually notice if at all. I think I remember you using this technique against me when we fought a while back. I remember just how unpleasant it can be when used correctly and/or smartly. It also moves fast and since the opponent might be moving upwards as well, the wind already surrounding his/her ears would make it hard for them to hear the ice forming and coming at them.

Questions:

1) The first note, does that imply that it can be used for example if the target is running forward and the blades be formed before the opponent?

2) Are the blades capable of piercing through the target's skull?

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This technique is pretty useful and very much stealthy. It would be rather hard to actually notice if at all. I think I remember you using this technique against me when we fought a while back. I remember just how unpleasant it can be when used correctly and/or smartly. It also moves fast and since the opponent might be moving upwards as well, the wind already surrounding his/her ears would make it hard for them to hear the ice forming and coming at them.

Questions:

1) The first note, does that imply that it can be used for example if the target is running forward and the blades be formed before the opponent?

2) Are the blades capable of piercing through the target's skull?
1) Ehh, nah. That's not how I intended it when I submitted. I've thought about trying to swing it that way in the past, but I don't wanna be that guy and abuse. It mostly means that you can use it to slice at other things. Hands and what have you.

2) As it's pretty powerful at an A-rank yes, but it's going to require you to have the wind start a ways away from their head. If the blades are made just a couple cm from their skull, don't be expecting it to pierce bone.

As for detecting it, people usually reason that they can hear the wind, which is fair enough. There are ways to make it really hard to detect, but I'll leave it for you to reason those out. z.z

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Genjutsu: Spasticity) - Illusion Technique: Spasticity
Range: Short - Mid
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user performs a set of 4 hand seals and casts the target within an illusion, In said illusion the target would see it starting to rain across the entire battlefield, as the droplets of rain touches the targets body it undergoes a drastic change. The target would experience an altered skeletal muscle performance in his/her muscle tone, like an unusual "tightness", stiffness and/or "pull" of the muscles, making it hard for the target to grasp things like kunai's, swords etc, along with failure to perform hand seals and/or move around correctly. This change in body structure within the illusion would trick the opponents brain into believing that grasping things and performing handseals in reality is just as difficult, resulting in failure to perform hand seals and/or proper movement.
Note - Can only be used twice per battle.
- Effects of the illusion lasts for an entire turn.
- No genjutsu may be used in the following turn.

Same deal...

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, so this is a pretty obnoxious jutsu. It begins with the illusion of it beginning to rain, and upon the rain making contact with the opponent, they feel their muscles contract and they become unable to perform hand seals or grip things. This is a pretty easy genjutsu to see through because there's really no logical reason for the rain to have this effect. It is however immensely useful as just a reliable way to disarm an opponent or prevent hand seals from being used if only briefly.

No questions.