HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First here is a world map more red means more females and more blue means more males:
You must be registered for see images

top 20 with least males to female ratio(more females than males):

My country came at 31, the list is 201 countries.

Below is the bottom bunch. They have more men than women(moment of silence to our brothers):

Now you know on the internet why they like to comment on ladies with weird thirsty looking comments.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm surprised that there's a lot of countries with bigger male ratio I wonder why
It has to do with preference. When a country is as populous as India and china you are bound to be very savy and in that regards choose a son instead of daughter. Daughters usually have less chances of making it into high corporate places than sons. The dowry matter makes it a bit worse for india since mostly husband families over use it by seeking expensive gifts from the bride.

As far as middle east is confirmed I would point at religion(Islam) as the factor. It doesn't take much brain power to guess that the religious influenced law favours the males.

These cause abortions and culling if the babies are females etc and sons naturally will have less death rates in such countries.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It has to do with preference. When a country is as populous as India and china you are bound to be very savy and in that regards choose a son instead of daughter. Daughters usually have less chances of making it into high corporate places than sons. The dowry matter makes it a bit worse for india since mostly husband families over use it by seeking expensive gifts from the bride.

As far as middle east is confirmed I would point at religion(Islam) as the factor. It doesn't take much brain power to guess that the religious influenced law favours the males.

These cause abortions and culling if the babies are females etc and sons naturally will have less death rates in such countries.
But the top countries are in Europe and North anerica

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another reason why I should visit Russia sometime
brate Russia is full of womyn :elmo:

Lol dem arabs, indians and chinese and paki all thirsty af. No wonder they rape
Their online squads brate, they flock a female comment i'll look for a live example right now

Cohle

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol dem arabs, indians and chinese and paki all thirsty af. No wonder they rape
brate Russia is full of womyn :elmo:

Their online squads brate, they flock a female comment i'll look for a live example right now
It' the culture that forbids promiscuity actually.
Also US has more rape/heads, no women are gonna throw a line to those people or go near them, the culture counters the pervert-ism.
Brate ppl living in the middle east and far east are probably the nost thirsty. Like you said teh islam forbids but they still got the urge :lmao:
They make do with goats and other men.

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Abortion is forbidden in Islam.

Reactions: Lyke