Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know that Madara under Edo Tensei was toying with the kages and had twenty-five wood clones use Susano'o to attack. Do you think it's possible, that even if it's only one other clone, could he and that one or more use Perfect Susano'o at the same time? The poll is for DRSM, but I would like the posts about both that version and Holy Madara.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only Rikudo Madara would be able to do that. DRSM wouldn't have enough Chakra for it.
I think of it in a third-person perspective. If someone had asked if Madara was be able to create twenty-five legged Susano'o before he shown it, I'm sure most people would deny that.

Blizzard3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he did ask the Kages if the wood clones should use Susano'o or not, but not sure about ps. Though once they get a ps haven't seen anyone use a plain Susano'o

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think if he could have he would have to break the kages fighting spirit even more
It would have been shameful at that point in time to have used the Perfect Susano'o. Using twenty-five shouldn't be possible, but if it was, that'd make him look like even more of a coward.

Omar19992010

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That sounds really OP. Would be scary if he could actually pull it off.
Considering Rikudo Madara has more Chakra than RM Naruto who could pull off 3 Kyuubi Avatar clones. Mokuton clones can use all the techniques the original can and we've already seen EDO Madara use Susano'o with Moukton clones. Than yeah it's a safe assumption he can pull it off. DRSM Madara wouldn't have the Chakra to pull it off.

Tarinth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theoretically I don't see why clones can't use PS. After all, PS uses up chakra over time.
So that means that if Madara made two PS, it just means each lasts for half the time
before he drains of chakra right? Unless I'm missing something, there's nothing stopping
Madara from making 25 PS albeit they only all last like a minute or something.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theoretically I don't see why clones can't use PS. After all, PS uses up chakra over time.
So that means that if Madara made two PS, it just means each lasts for half the time
before he drains of chakra right? Unless I'm missing something, there's nothing stopping
Madara from making 25 PS albeit they only all last like a minute or something.
That should be theoretically the idea.