Could they make this new gen any more fodder?

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So from what I gather, a couple of fodder attacks and they are both sweating and acting like they just fought a death match? Madara and Itachi along with rest of the Uchiha must be rolling in their graves.

Bolt the son of the guy who has the highest chakra on the planet is even more embarrassing.Dude makes 10 clones and is down to his knees

And people are talking like this fodder duo can actually surpass BM Naruto and EMS Sasuke. Can they even match Vote 1 Naruto and Sasuke or their Chunnin versions?

Just end this fodder series and make Naruto and Sasuke the mains. This shit is embarassing

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, they can make it worse. They can give these brats the powers that were very hard to achieve and could only be done so with muchhhhh sorrow and pain. Like MS. Or Susanoo or Kurama level powers.
At this level I even miss Mizuki.

Please someone should take this gen out in the old way: kunai in the back and throat.lol

Ninja life¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah how dare GENIN CHILDREN not be the most supreme overlords of the entire shinobi world. its not like sasuke or naruto back in their childhood where they could move meteorites with their hands.... oh wait.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah how dare GENIN CHILDREN not be the most supreme overlords of the entire shinobi world. its not like sasuke or naruto back in their childhood where they could move meteorites with their hands.... oh wait.
You have Bolt sweating after making a couple of clones. You have salad flinging 3 attacks and getting wrecked. Now go watch the Chunnin exams arc in Part 1 and see how Naruto and Sasuke do against their opponents.

I am confident Academy Naruto with his 1000 clones would wreck both at the same time

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forget Kid Madara. I bet the Academy Naruto could deal with both at the same time. He could make a 1000 clones. Academy Sasuke's skill dwarfs both. This is what happens when bloodlines get diluted with fodder genes.
When you think about it Naruto indeed could make 1000 shadow clones without Kurama aid ( against Gaara he created exactly that amount according to databook) and still summon Gamabunta. WHile Boruto can only create 4 and Sarada just 1 clone.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But , but kid Sarada is stronger than kid Madara.:lmao:
:lmao: we knew that was manure.

True, they could be so much more.

The writing is doing this.
Sarada could've been handled better perhaps by removing her nerf thay way at least they could write a decent defeat.

Borat was upgraded in this version.

OT: I agree what a joke.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
More than power, they give spotlight to irrelevant characters, the real problem. What's Shinki. Has there ever been a character worse than him. Boruto sounds like a gem of a character, comparison. They make low-progress matches/unpleasing combat scenarios just for coin-sake. No emotion, hype nothing. Power-wise theyre being outta character, calculative types convert nervous, excited type turn timid, Sarada/Boruto respectively.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have Bolt sweating after making a couple of clones. You have salad flinging 3 attacks and getting wrecked. Now go watch the Chunnin exams arc in Part 1 and see how Naruto and Sasuke do against their opponents.

I am confident Academy Naruto with his 1000 clones would wreck both at the same time
Kid Naruto episode 1 was the real thing.

I hope he comes back from the past and spanks the new gen in the old way

You must be registered for see images

ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So from what I gather, a couple of fodder attacks and they are both sweating and acting like they just fought a death match? Madara and Itachi along with rest of the Uchiha must be rolling in their graves.

Bolt the son of the guy who has the highest chakra on the planet is even more embarrassing.Dude makes 10 clones and is down to his knees

And people are talking like this fodder duo can actually surpass BM Naruto and EMS Sasuke. Can they even match Vote 1 Naruto and Sasuke or their Chunnin versions?

Just end this fodder series and make Naruto and Sasuke the mains. This shit is embarassing
Remember when Kawaki lives, and who trains Boruto

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

if you actually watched the show you'd know naruto not only learned how to do that jutsu with perfection from a forbidden scroll, and if you actually paid attention long enough you'd know naruto is also a jin which increases his chakra pool by thousands. sasuke has a sharingan, and his got major motivation which proves his strength in battle.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, this is the age of PEACE. Nardo and Sausgay did all the heavy lifting to bring in a world of where people dont need to fight for their lives every damn week and nations arent all Detroit on steroids. Technology is bringing their world into a brighter more versatile age but Nardo is just jealous that they have it easy as all generations before them feel.

I can almost see what happens 2 gens after boruto. "The term ninja is nothing more than a myth and most people dont know how to use or what chakra is. People are getting fat and lazy and most of those massive ass forests that ninja used to jump in to get from place to place are now malls and small villages. Those who do use chakra are special soldiers with specific bloodlines that are bred to fight but even they need the help of technology to use their gifts because of the lack of users. At best they get near infinite ammo for their chakra powered weapons, so long as they can manage their chakra. Jutsus have been modernized into a much more convenient gauntlet that allows usage of older jutsus but are forbidden in war as agreed on by all 5 nations."

Morale of the story is PEACE!