Could Senjutsu still work on Juubi Jin if Juubi Jin mastered use of Sage chakra ?

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello guys, When Obito became Ten tails Host and it was revealed that Senjutsu is his weaknes. Generally stating that Senjutsu is Ten tails host's weakness, but my question is: "Could Senjutsu still work on Juubi Jin if Juubi Jin mastered use of Sage chakra ?"... Could it or no ?

For example If Obito was able to harness and use Sage chakra by entering Sennin mode with complete mastery

Or

If in theory Madara becomes Ten tails Host while being able to use Senjutsu, could he still has this weakness or no ?

Please reply honestly adding reason why do you think that ?

Thanks for reading !

JMannn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably not. The thing most people don't get is, Juubi amasses its power from the Nature Energy itself. All its 'chackra' IS Nature Energy, so you could qualify it as only senjutsu. That's why only senjutsu is effective against the Juubi and the Jubbi Jin'.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah it'd work on Madara, cuz there's no Sage draining/absorbing jutsu yet :)
Really how So... I believe The only reason Senjutsu was working on Obito as Ten tails was that Obito could not harness or use Sage chakra(Yes he would use Nature energy which Ten tails was filled with, but Sage chakra is another deal)

lawman62

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really how So... I believe The only reason Senjutsu was working on Obito as Ten tails was that Obito could not harness or use Sage chakra(Yes he would use Nature energy which Ten tails was filled with, but Sage chakra is another deal)
i think you need to think about other sage mode types as well

if obito for example had toad sage mode and someone ele too that may become difficult for the one who has toad sage mode too!

but if for example kabuto with his snake sage mode fought naruto ! i think the outcome will be different !:)