Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
well look at the pain fight...she pretty much did that with a huge centipede. also with her new powerup she could like destroy all of konoha with a punch xD you do the math :p

if she manages to get close to a biju and survive that is. im asuming the biju just stands there and lets itself get punched.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Actually yes. These people are just denying the facts cause their minds are clouded with hatred. If Sakura punched a bijuu it would fly. It wouldn't die, but it'd fly.
It would actually die if given a punch on the head though.

Headmaster

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this pretty much is what create sakura haters , this and her character itself lol.... that's the same thing as saying , SM Naruto can throw is odama rasenshuriken and cuts the chakra points of the kyuubi right off the bat lol.
Cool story
I'm a Sakura fan but I'll be honest: She ain't punchin no TB across a battlefield. Tailed Beasts are hella durable. Even if she could punch one across a battlefield it wouldn't be injured.
Durable doesn't mean you can't be thrown.

Look at tsunade she is hell of durable and madara made her flew into a boulder

Ayame Uchiha

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Assuming you mean the tailed beast would stand there and get punched.....

Well the size weight and mass of a bijuu compared to Sakura would be something you'd have notice and I suppose she could punch it so it will like move a little but flying I kinda doubt