Could Minato get out?

stormtrigger

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If hypothetically Minato ended up in the Kamui dimension, would he be able to use his Flying Thunder God technique to get back to the regular dimension? Simple enough, just let me know why it would work or wouldn't. Thanks!

KCN

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No. He's in a completely different dimension meaning he won't be able to establish a link with his chakra outside said dimension.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because he's in a different dimension doesn't mean he loses contact with his chakra.

That's like saying Obito can't warp back to his normal dimension if he was in Kaguya's.

We all know he can so that's basically the same thing. Just like Minato marking his kunai Obito marks the dimensions.

Sasuke tyeezy

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because he's in a different dimension doesn't mean he loses contact with his chakra.

That's like saying Obito can't warp back to his normal dimension if he was in Kaguya's.

We all know he can so that's basically the same thing. Just like Minato marking his kunai Obito marks the dimensions.
I always envisioned it this way.

Great Master Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes he could.
Sasuke summoned his Hawk in Kaguya's dimension & FTG is very much similar to Kuchyose so as long as Minato has a marking in real world he can always get back.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then how Sasuke was able to use a summon jutsu in Kaguya's dimension?
^^^

I was about to post exactly what this guy said.

Sasuke summoned his hawk from the real world to a completely different dimension. Summonin jutsu is space time ninjutsu and works just like FTG. Minato can tear open holes in space, I don't see why he'd be stuck in the kamui dimension when he is highly skilled in space time ninjutsu.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No.

FTG works by creating folds in the space-time continuum on one plane so that "point A" and "point B" are moved practically on top of one another, thereby making the distance traveled 0 which logically leads the time to get point b being instant.

To cross dimensions, you need a technique which can tear open the fabric of space and create a portal link between said two dimensions... Like Kamui. Or an enhanced Kuchiyose.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To cross dimensions, you need a technique which can tear open the fabric of space and create a portal link between said two dimensions... Like Kamui. Or an enhanced Kuchiyose.
Or Hiraishin Dorai (space time barrier)

which as the Databook states "Producing a tear in space-time in the air"