Could Hamura be purposely left out so he can play a role in part 3?

LaFlameXX

Member
125 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
125
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Could Hamura and the reason why Kaguya needs an 'army' of non humans be plot for the upcoming part 3?

It makes sense because there is no reason why Hamura is needed now, when Hagoromo has manifested and will help Narusuke defeat Kaguya.

Also it's obvious that Kaguya will be sealed or defeated so she can't use her zetsu army to deal with this perceived threat, which may cause a problem for shinobi in the future.

Discuss deez ideas pls.
 

HashiraMadara

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,684 posts 386 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
6,684
Reaction score
386
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't think there is going to be a part 3!

but it would be awesome to hear: "The sage's brother was far above the others! he saw no equal in that dimension and he left it"
 

Risuna23

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,794 posts 315 reactions
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
2,794
Reaction score
315
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
There won't be a part 3.U_U
 

J3Q

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
729 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Jul 6, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i hope there wont be part 3...
 

Madara mhm

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,446 posts 95 reactions
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
1,446
Reaction score
95
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I Think kishi just threw hamura into the storyline to milk more money, but that's just me, if he does appear it might be in the new movie or somet, never know.
 

Karna

Member
2,394 posts 200 reactions
Joined
Aug 2, 2014
Messages
2,394
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I want to believe "No"
 

DannySenju

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
701 posts 37 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
701
Reaction score
37
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Please no part 3. I beg of you Kishi, this has gone far enough.
 

saw2097

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,529 posts 493 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
8,529
Reaction score
493
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A lot of people have not read the New Era Project announcement.
 

SixPathsOfTobi

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,153 posts 46 reactions
Joined
Sep 4, 2012
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
46
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
There is not going to be a part 3, if there is i'll kill kishi, proving my point that there's not going to be a part 3.
 

ShadowBandit

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
623 posts 84 reactions
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
623
Reaction score
84
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
There isn't going to be a part 3, Kishi wants to end the manga, he's already stated. All where going to get is end of the war, naruto vs sasuke, and a epilogue. Then the Last Movie, is probably some time frame between Naruto and Sasuke fight and the epilogue, (I think it be really gay, if the movie is the epilogue, since I'm mostly a manga reader).

Hamura might play a small role, with the edo hokages, but otherwise throwing him probably isn't going to matter.
 

Made in Heaven

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
31,444 posts 2,201 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
31,444
Reaction score
2,201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I believe there will be a part three, and I do believe Hamura will show up... Whether the two are connected, I do not know. But I don't expect Hamura to show up anytime soon.
 

so12p

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,434 posts 89 reactions
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
1,434
Reaction score
89
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I believe there will be a part three, and I do believe Hamura will show up... Whether the two are connected, I do not know. But I don't expect Hamura to show up anytime soon.

I would like to see a part three, as well. Whether or not Hamura would be in it or not is anybody's guess. But I want to see Kishimoto finish the story of Naruto, not simply end the story at the war arc. I also would like to see a lot of the gaps filled in. Kishimoto has not given us background on Uzimaki clan, Hamura, Hyuga, etc.
 

MAN OF SIN

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,281 posts 430 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
8,281
Reaction score
430
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
There isn't going to be a part 3, Kishi wants to end the manga, he's already stated. All where going to get is end of the war, naruto vs sasuke, and a epilogue. Then the Last Movie, is probably some time frame between Naruto and Sasuke fight and the epilogue, (I think it be really gay, if the movie is the epilogue, since I'm mostly a manga reader).

Hamura might play a small role, with the edo hokages, but otherwise throwing him probably isn't going to matter.

Kishi never stated that. That was just a rumor that was debunked over half a year ago.



You didn't hear about the new era project?
 
Last edited:

iNotorious

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
80,546 posts 4,116 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
80,546
Reaction score
4,116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hope not.
You must be registered for see images
 

ShadowBandit

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
623 posts 84 reactions
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
623
Reaction score
84
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kishi never stated that. That was just a rumor that was debunked over half a year ago.



You didn't hear about the new era project?

Kishi has stated that he wants to wrap up the manga or it was translated that he heading towards ending the manga, what wasn't stated is when.

Also I have read the new era project, but the new era project starts of with a movie "The last", which signifies that naruto manga might end but it will continue with this project in anime form. Maybe a series of movies.
 

Byron123

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,751 posts 669 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
669
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No but I'll tell you one thing: Hagoromo is evil and his evilness will manifest in one way or another. Just wait and see.
 

Angelic.

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
23,034 posts 1,537 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
23,034
Reaction score
1,537
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
its possible he could show up later. id like that if hes in the movie and the story of the sages family is continued. also kaguya wont be sealed itll fail
 

JackelLord

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,227 posts 67 reactions
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
67
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
NO. No f***ing Part 3.
 

johnny335704

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,136 posts 81 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
2,136
Reaction score
81
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Part 3 is difficult but I think Hagoromo's brother has solid link to Hyyuga Clan & Byakugan.
 

flyboyissac

Banned
Veteran
3,468 posts 204 reactions
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
3,468
Reaction score
204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i hope there wont be part 3...
Just because u don't like Naruto don't mean other don't either that's selfish what u said

OT: hopefully its a part 3 knowing that he added another character n never showing him unless he's with gai sensei
 
Top