[Discussion] COULD GOKU BE BARDOCK's REINCARNATION??!

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could Goku be BARDOCK's reincarnation?!!

I mean Bardock is in fact the father of Goku. But remember, Bardock was sent back in time in Episode of Bardock.

This means maybe the Bardock sent back in time could have been the first super saiyan or super saiyan God. He died 1,000 years ago. Reincarnated as Kakarot, the son of the Bardock who was killed by Frieza.

Basically, Bardock killed Lord Chilled and died later

Reincarnated as Kakarot

What do you guys think?

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I mean Bardock is in fact the father of Goku. But remember, Bardock was sent back in time in Episode of Bardock.

This means maybe the Bardock sent back in time could have been the first super saiyan or super saiyan God. He died 1,000 years ago. Reincarnated as Kakarot, the son of the Bardock who was killed by Frieza.

Reincarnated as Kakarot

What do you guys think?
huge nah, for multiple reasons

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Reincarnated as Kakarot

What do you guys think?
Yep, somethings wrong with you.

Goku was born before Bardock died, so maybe you want to think a little harder before posting things.

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Reincarnated as Kakarot

What do you guys think?
Episode of Bardock is confirmed to be a "what if" side story, not a part of the main story in the DB and DBS manga, that includes the dbz portion of the story.

So, this theory would have to be non canonical based on that alone.

Also, Toriyama actually very recently confirmed that the first SSJ/SSG (Toriyama seems to imply both but that part of the translation is a little unclear) was a saiyan named Yamoshi, so we know it couldn't have been Bardock.

Also, I don't know if someone can be a reincaranate of someone else if they are alive at the same time, like Goku and Bardock were, so who knows.

Reactions: SixPathsMike101

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Episode of Bardock is confirmed to be a "what if" side story, not a part of the main story in the DB and DBS manga, that includes the dbz portion of the story.

Also, Toriyama actually very recently confirmed that the first SSJ/SSG (Toriyama seems to imply both but that part of the translation is a little unclear) was a saiyan named Yamoshi, so we know it couldn't have been Bardock.

Also, I don't know if someone can be a reincaranate of someone else if they are alive at the same time, like Goku and Bardock were, so who knows.
Oh... okay. That makes sense

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Reincarnated as Kakarot

What do you guys think?
No.

Bardock was alive when Goku was born.
Why would there be 2 bardocks?
He would have himself as his child.
That would seem weird right?

Also the first SSJ is considered Yamoshi.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I was confused on episode of bardock as well as far as canon goes so thanks for clearing that up.

SixPathsOfTobi

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
let's say episode of bardock is canon (which it is not)
when you travel back in time you create an alternate timeline/parallel universe..
Bardock never was in the past of the goku timeline. in the timeline were bardock went there probably wasn't any future bardock either.. poor butterflies were stepped on.