Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Depends on the scenario.

Did it hit a limb? Chop it off Ay style and Byakugou it.
Did it hit her Shinobi vest? Take it off quickly.

Otherwise, if it's not a fight scenario, and if she has enough chakra, she could just constantly regenerate that single area (so long as it doesn't spread) for the 7 days it burns.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
78๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Depends on the scenario.

Otherwise, if it's not a fight scenario, and if she has enough chakra, she could just constantly regenerate that single area (so long as it doesn't spread) for the 7 days it burns.
You really think she has enough chakra in her to keep it up for seven entire days?

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yes, yes it does... And to those that say byakugou negs, I wanna see her keep it up for 7 days against an ama burn
You really think she has enough chakra in her to keep it up for seven entire days?
She stored chakra for 3 years, and had enough in her Yin Seal to allow Obito to travel through multiple dimensions, despite Obito himself believing a Naruto RSM Shadow clone (which has 1/2 of his chakra) to not have enough chakra to do it.

So... yeah, maybe.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
200๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Depends on the scenario.

It would all depend on the continuing severity of the burn no? Yea if normal katon was sitting there burning her arm I would agree but Ama should be much more severe then a normal burn(should be... Should be lol)

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It would all depend on the continuing severity of the burn no? Yea if normal katon was sitting there burning her arm I would agree but Ama should be much more severe then a normal burn(should be... Should be lol)
Only if focused on. A normally burning Amaterasu without focus barely singed Karin's skin through his shirt after like 15 seconds.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
200๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Only if focused on. A normally burning Amaterasu without focus barely singed Karin's skin through his shirt after like 15 seconds.
This is a good point, Karin was still pretty good afterwards too, I'm
Curious if Sakura could tank an frs as described by tsunade after the kakuzu fight( with the whole chakra needles severing chakra networks etc.)

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think she can survive this ordeal. She had stored chakra for 3 years so for the 7 days it burns, I think she can get through it. Amaterasu burns slowly and what Sakura has to do is keep regenerating that area with her Byakugou so it doesn't spread. It won't spread as long as it hasn't burnt that part yet and if she keeps regenerating she can fight off Amaterasu.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Technically no, Yin seal would negate or mitigate the damage. Although it would hamper her drastically.

Edit:

Actually it might depending on how many times the body can make cells or whatever shizune/tsunade(?) stated in part one. So if ama could force that much usage of yin seal sakura would die. Although that number is unknown to me...

Last edited: