Coukd Tsukiyomi one shot Kaguya or Madara??

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is unclear whether or not Sasuke actually broke Tsukuyomi or Itachi let him out.

But, if Itachi DID just let him out, we don't know if it is possible to resist Tsukuyomi at all. Or, at least, enough to survive it.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsukuyomi can't one shot Kaguya and Madara but what can one shot them is Totsuka. So here Itachi uses Tsukuyomi to trick and hold Kaguya/Madara then he stab them using Totsuka, sealing them in the process.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsukuyomi can't one shot Kaguya and Madara but what can one-shot them is Totsuka. So here Itachi uses Tsukuyomi to trick and hold Kaguya/Madara then he stabs them using Totsuka, sealing them in the process.
You are making Tsukuyomi appear way powerful than it is. And why add Totsuka Blade, when this is about Tsukuyomi?

You must be registered for see images

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are making Tsukuyomi appear way powerful than it is. And why add Totsuka Blade, when this is about Tsukuyomi?

This is what if situation dude. "In an impossible situation they get caught". So here it happen and in this instances.

And if you read my post and understand it the "objective" already been answered. The objective here is 'to know whether Tsukuyomi can one shot them or not' and I said "it can't".

Tsukuyomi caught them and put them inside mental torturing session. But someone on Kaguya level will not suffer that much, maybe Madara would feels the intensity of the torturing but that's not enough to kill him let alone Kaguya. It being said that Kakashi has a potential to die just from the trauma alone.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what if situation dude. "In an impossible situation, they get caught". So here it happens and in this instances.

And if you read my post and understand it the "objective" already been answered. The objective here is 'to know whether Tsukuyomi can one-shot them or not' and I said: "it can't".

Tsukuyomi caught them and put them inside mental torturing session. But someone on Kaguya level will not suffer that much, maybe Madara would feel the intensity of the torturing but that's not enough to kill him let alone Kaguya. It is said that Kakashi has a potential to die just from the trauma alone.
I understand what the OP was asking was a hypothetical, however, your underestimating Kaguya's and Madara Doujutsu power which is powerful than Itachi's: Kaguya's has Rinne Sharingan and Madara has Eternal Sharingan. Sasuke was able to beat Tsukuyomi with just 3 Comma Sharingan:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I understand what the OP was asking was a hypothetical, however, your underestimating Kaguya's and Madara Doujutsu power which is powerful than Itachi's: Kaguya's has Rinne Sharingan and Madara has Eternal Sharingan. Sasuke was able to beat Tsukuyomi with just 3 Comma Sharingan:

Okay I understand you Anubis. But even if they let Tsukuyomi/Itachi do what he want on them, they still can survive the "test" safely. So Tsukuyomi will never can one shot them. So here two situations lead to same conclusion. They either trying to overpower the illusion or let Itachi uses that hopeless/meaningless attack on them.

Last edited:

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsukuyomi can't one shot Kaguya and Madara but what can one shot them is Totsuka. So here Itachi uses Tsukuyomi to trick and hold Kaguya/Madara then he stab them using Totsuka, sealing them in the process.
He is not fast enough to catch Kaguya, and she has rinne sharingan so he wouln't get her lol or madara from ems or above.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. As powerful as Ysukuyomi is against others, Madara,and more specifically Kaguya, are god-realm types. They’re chakra is just too strong for A Tsukuyomi to cause any lasting effect.

Maybe as a momentary diversion, but I do t see it stopping either of them.

Uzumaki Bolt

Kin
6💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Tsukuyomi would work at all on Kaguya, who can control time and space, to some extent, and can possibly just escape the dimension if she ever did get caught in it. You must also understand that Kaguya hasn't canonically been caught in a genjutsu, despite facing off against Sasuke, who could have at least tried it if it had any chance of actually working.

Then there's Madara, who is EXACTLY what Itachi claimed would counter Tsukuyomi. "Kekkei Genkai and Sharingan", and Madara has both with some aplomb.