Traffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just thinking that a cosplay forum in the FanBase section wouldn't be a bad idea. There really isn't any place to post a cosplay picture of either yourself or one you just randomly find on this site. I think it would be a good way to encourage people on this site to get out there and cosplay as their favorite character and put it up on this site for people to compliment and to see how the costume could improve.

Also it wouldn't be just for pictures, it could also be used as a way to ask other people how to make a certain item like straw hat or or a orange jumpsuit. It's just something that came to mind after I saw this cosplay picture:

You must be registered for see images

So like I said, it could be used to put up pictures of yourself or some you just randomly find. And it could be used as a guide if you don't know how to make a certain thing and you need some help.

Reactions: Flame Alchemist

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stupid shit u must be one crazy ass anime nerd
Nah cosplaying isn't really my thing, but even so there's nothing wrong with it. Why should someone be held down and stopped from doing the things you like just because someone like you will come around and call them a nerd. Like I literally just said before, life's too short to care about what other people think, you have to live life to the fullest without any regrets.

The forum wouldn't be active, it would be a waste. If you want to share cosplay do it in Chatterbox.
You're probably right, I just wanted to put this idea out there to see what other people think. Any feedback is welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flame Alchemist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked the idea. and with time I think it would start drawing attention.

I once thought about posting naruto related cosplays but couldn't decide where to so I decided not to. and so I put them to an album in my profile.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why not start a bit lower? Make a Cosplay FanClub and try to see if there is enough people into it. If all goes well you may find a big community and if such, a sub forum may be considered. If not, you are bound to stumble across a smaller, more restrict and limited group of fans/cosplayers for which a fan clube is enough. You can do such a thing in either the Chatterbox or the FanBase. ^^