Cosplay Dare!!!

217 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
217
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you were dared to wear naruto Cosplay for a whole week, which character would you choose?

Mine would be Lee so I could show off my junk.:scorps:

P.s. this is just hypothetical, but if you are bold Anough to take this challenge...Tell me how it goes! xd
 

EternalSage

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
710 posts 43 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
710
Reaction score
43
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

SukiOfTheSand

Member
123 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Sep 1, 2011
Messages
123
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would choose Temari 'cause she's so badass. And I could whop people with my giant ass fan! :D
And good choice, haha.
 

Ryuzetsu

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,724 posts 114 reactions
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
1,724
Reaction score
114
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ton ton lol
 

Sage of Infinity Paths

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,298 posts 117 reactions
Joined
Nov 21, 2011
Messages
2,298
Reaction score
117
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Minato coat is awesome.
No one will realise it
 
381 posts 36 reactions
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
381
Reaction score
36
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Konohamaru.... I want an excuse to wear a cape. Or maybe Kiba. Walk around with my dog everywhere and have him pee on people. Ohhhh the options haha.
 

Coyote

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,373 posts 266 reactions
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
12,373
Reaction score
266
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The first person to die in Naruto and see if anyone remembers who I am.
 

Sabuto Hayashi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,276 posts 418 reactions
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
5,276
Reaction score
418
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kakashi or Tobi.
It would hide my face so that people wouldn't be able to find out that it's me. xd
 

Tsuchikage44

Member
27 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Obito that way i can hide under a boulder
 

Ron Stoppable

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
579 posts 41 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
579
Reaction score
41
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The 4 tails (Red Gorilla Gohan) Jinchuuriki, not the host, but the Jinchuuriki. Walk around town acting like a gorilla and see what would happen. I could do that with a normal gorilla suit but it won't be as awesome with the 4 Tails jinchuuriki. xd
 

Phoenix Wright

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,230 posts 200 reactions
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tobi! I would want to wear any of his masks badly! =P
 

EchelonBarney

Member
9 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Choji! So I can have an excuse to eat anything I want! hahaa
 

Melodious

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,612 posts 900 reactions
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
6,612
Reaction score
900
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Temari or Anko or Sakura.
 
Top