Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soo hollow ichigo is actually zangetsu which is the manifestation of ichigos soul reaper powers from his dad and hollow powers from his mom
And the zangetsu who looks like a young juhabach which isn't actually zangetsu is ichigos Quincy powers
And now ichigo has access to all these powers which take the form of a double blade?
And is this double blade his new bankai or is it constantly in this form?
And can ichigo still talk with the zangetsus whenever he wants?
Correct me if I'm wrong
Thanks

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soo hollow ichigo is actually zangetsu which is the manifestation of ichigos soul reaper powers from his dad and hollow powers from his mom
Something like that but not exactly true. Because it's not Shinigamis powers from his dad, shinigami powers don't go from father to son like Quincies, you learn how to be a shinigami (in Ichigo's case he got his powers from Rukia). When he got his zanpakuto it merged with his hollow powers and that's Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo.

And the zangetsu who looks like a young juhabach which isn't actually zangetsu is ichigos Quincy powers
Yes

And now ichigo has access to all these powers which take the form of a double blade?
Yes. His bigger blade represent his shinigami powers merged with his hollow powers and his smaller blade represent his Quincies powers.

And is this double blade his new bankai or is it constantly in this form?
It take constantly form of shikai, not bankai.

And can ichigo still talk with the zangetsus whenever he wants?
Well, I suppose so. Zangetsu still lives in his inner world, considering it's part of him.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hollow Ichigo", or "White", is his Zanpakutō. The old man "Zangetsu" was Yhwach in his younger ages, with Bankai being the youngest looking form. It is not yet confirmed if Ichigo can access Hollowficaton, but he can indeed use Blut. The two blades are his Shikai. As before, it is a constant release Zanpakutō. I am assuming that he is still able to communicate with his Zanpakutō.

Ultimateone

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something like that but not exactly true. Because it's not Shinigamis powers from his dad, shinigami powers don't go from father to son like Quincies, you learn how to be a shinigami (in Ichigo's case he got his powers from Rukia). When he got his zanpakuto it merged with his hollow powers and that's Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo.

Yes

Yes. His bigger blade represent his shinigami powers merged with his hollow powers and his smaller blade represent his Quincies powers.

It take constantly form of shikai, not bankai.

Well, I suppose so. Zangetsu still lives in his inner world, considering it's part of him.
actually shinigami powers can be passed down to children. this is why the noble families are so powerful. because the have a lineage of shinigami and they are powerful because it's in their blood. also, ichigo didn't get his powers from rukia. aizen i think was the one that explained it, or maybe it was ginjo. i don't really remember. anyways rukia was only able to transfer her powers to ichigo because he already had his own shinigami powers. it just took all of her reiatsu to unlock it because it was so great.

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zanpakuto : Engetsu & Zangetsu. Both uses Getsuga tensho but still Isshin has no connection with Ichigo's shinigami powers? He was the one to introduce the concept of final getuga tensho for Bleach's sake. More importantly Ichigo got his god like powers from fodder Rukia?