Gunjan

Legendary
Kin
160💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are tons of exercises to do at home. or Dance for an hour or two. Do the cleaning. Three times "pocha" will take care of you. The doors and the windows, the washroom... :whistle:

Find some books to read. Read Geeta if you have nothing else. By the time it's over you can pretend to be philosopher. Or Maybe learn a new language? Some novels? fantasy? fiction? travel log?

Participate in the signature contest. Maybe I can post FUB and Manga Colouring too- COVID 19 specials... :| if people actually need something to do and interested.

Or just catch up with your sleep.
I’m one of the unworthy kid in home...

As far the pocha is concerned... it’s already being done before I wake up.... Windows yes they need some cleaning though... Washrooms floors are shining like a mirror 🤣

I should start solving MATHS. It’s been my weakest area.

Signature contest 🤣 I see what you did there.. will sure do participate.. it’s just I’m more sticked to phone these days rather than on my computer.

P.S.- I’m finding myself amusing with my tummy become an apple.

”21 din me weight double“

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Poison

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The mothers will be the happiest
The ward
I’m one of the unworthy kid in home...

As far the pocha is concerned... it’s already being done before I wake up.... Windows yes they need some cleaning though... Washrooms floors are shining like a mirror 🤣

I should start solving MATHS. It’s been my weakest area.

Signature contest 🤣 I see what you did there.. will sure do participate.. it’s just I’m more sticked to phone these days rather than on my computer.

P.S.- I’m finding myself amusing with my tummy become an apple.

”21 din me weight double“
Lol @ the bold.

There are youtube videos like this, you can use:
You must be registered for see medias

Follow it. :| It will help you keeping in shape and some activity.

My cousin yesterday was complaining that she was stuck with her "kaamchor" kids at home, at a time when, maids are barred from entering the society apartment . Maybe you should try learning and helping with some basic cooking- make the dough, cut vegetables or something before your mom starts posting things like than in family groups.

( Since I'm actually alone right now, I am wondering if I should observe navratri fast for nine days- for real.- weight control along with less washing in the kitchen. Save my nails since I cannot get manicure right now anyway )

I haven't touched my phone since morning. I am done with all the stupid corona Jokes and useless home remedies they keep suggesting or the claims of vaccines and cures on whatsapp groups. Latest fad is "tea".

And messages with politics over it just irks me at this time.

• Love
Reactions: minamoto

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meh, I am bored with the news channel playing in the background all the while cause guess what my father can watch the same news a hundred times.