Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Just a locally developed test kit to get relatively faster results along with reduced costs. As it's hard to import it at such a time. We will have to wait and see how effective it is.

There is no cure for the virus. Only social distancing so that the spread it slowed down and more people can be provided medical care if they need hospitalization for survival. If too many people get sick at the same time, there aren't enough hospitals or doctors or equipment and supplies to keep them alive till virus is gone.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just a locally developed test kit to reduce the cost and need to import at such a time, since it's in shortage anyway.

There is no cure for the virus. Only social distancing so that the spread it slowed down and more people can be provided medical care if they need hospitalization for survival. If too many people get sick at the same time, there aren't enough hospitals or doctors or equipment and supplies to keep them alive till virus is gone.
whats purpose of tool...that's why i came here to ask..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To check if the person has coronavirus or not and treat him accordingly. Corona patients needs to be isolated and treated more carefully to avoid viral infection from spreading.
does it test blood like sugar kitt..and give results rite away....

also dont say corona has no cure...but say THEY NOT FOUND CURE YET!!!..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
ahhh still not bad not bad...great tiscovery... well done india!!!..

wut about u..how r u doing during tis sircomstances...u stay home??? get out???.. u wearing a mask???....avoiding pipole??...describe me more..
Not wearing a mask. They are in shortage anyway and better ones are needed for actual doctors in the field so normal people are requested not to buy them. Otherwise right now it's lockdown and curfew everywhere. State borders are sealed and all that.

• Wow
Reactions: Poison and minamoto

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
I'm gaining weight...
There are tons of exercises to do at home. or Dance for an hour or two. Do the cleaning. Three times "pocha" will take care of you. The doors and the windows, the washroom... :whistle:

Find some books to read. Read Geeta if you have nothing else. By the time it's over you can pretend to be philosopher. Or Maybe learn a new language? Some novels? fantasy? fiction? travel log?

Participate in the signature contest. Maybe I can post FUB and Manga Colouring too- COVID 19 specials... :| if people actually need something to do and interested.

Or just catch up with your sleep.