Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I'm officially annoyed.

You claimed hell is in the Earth due to the Bible, and you're telling people not to disrespect the Bible.
When you just say clearly that the Bible is absolutely correct and hell is inside the Earth, what you are doing is also degrading the religions that do not believe in the concept of a punishment of hell [ for example, mine, which believes in karma and rebirth as punishment. ]
I understand you believe in the Bible, but that is no reason for claiming the Bible is right in its concept of Hell and basing its claims on a whacko website. ~_~
While you can freely say it is your opinion that Hell is in the Earth, you cannot say it is actually there, as you have done.
It's not his fault. You don't have to be annoyed. Be open minded and discuss the topic properly. Yes he believes in the Bible and he believes it's correct, who are you to tell him he can't be 100% sure of it? Believe whatever you want but you shouldn't belittle his opinion because after all; it's his opinion - not yours.

Lol i just told you off.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yoh guys I just stumbled upon this site when i was searching for anything and when i read this it freaked me out literally and if u download the mp3 where scientist drill under the earth to examine the plates,when they put down the microphone to listen on the plates vibration what they heard where weeping ,wailing and gnashing of teeth of actual humans if u dnt believe me just read it O_O
And in Matthew 12:40, Jesus Christ says:

"For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly: so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the HEART OF THE EARTH. "

The Bible is clear ? Hell is inside the earth!

Ephesians 4:9, says of Jesus: "Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the LOWER PARTS OF THE EARTH."

On page 85 of Beyond Death?s Door, Dr. Rawlings writes patients who described hell said, ". . . this place seems to be UNDERGROUND or WITHIN THE EARTH in some way."

Scientist and Bible teacher, Henry Morris also agrees the Bible plainly teaches that hell is in this earth:

"So far as we can tell from Scripture, the present hell, is somewhere in the heart of the earth itself. It is also called 'the pit' (Isa. 14:9, 15: Ezek. 32:18-21) and 'the abyss' (Rev. 9:2). . .
The writers certainly themselves believed hell to be real and geographically 'beneath' the earth's surface. . .
To say this is not scientific is to assume science knows much more about the earth's interior than is actually the case. The great 'pit' [hell] would only need to be about 100 miles or less in diameter to contain, with much room to spare, all the forty billion or so people who have ever lived, assuming their 'spiritual' bodies are the same size as their physical bodies."
(Henry M. Morris, The Bible Has the Answer, p. 220)

The Birmingham News, April 10, 1987 had an article entitled "Earth's Center Hotter Than Sun's Surface, Scientists Say". The article stated that scientists have recently discovered, "THE EARTH'S INNER CORE HAS A TEMPERATURE OF OVER 12,000 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT!"

Have you seen pictures of a volcano erupting, spewing a lake of fire from inside the earth ? consuming everything within miles just from the heat? When Mount St. Helens erupted in May 18, 1980, it was described by reporters, "when HELL surfaced upon the earth." The book, Volcanoes, Earth's Awakening (p.91) describes an erupting volcano as "descent into HELL".

Thousands of years ago, the Bible described a place called hell in the heart of the earth that matches exactly what science is discovering.

if ur interested read the actual website
I'm a Christian and this is about as idiotic as scientology being a religion, and i hate hate HATE scientolgists

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not his fault. You don't have to be annoyed. Be open minded and discuss the topic properly. Yes he believes in the Bible and he believes it's correct, who are you to tell him he can't be 100% sure of it? Believe whatever you want but you shouldn't belittle his opinion because after all; it's his opinion - not yours.

Lol i just told you off.
Sorry Lawlie, but you misunderstood me.
My argument was not that his opinion is wrong [ I have no idea what is right ] and my argument also didn't say that he shouldn't give his opinion [ I mentioned that ]
My argument is that he cannot state for certain that the tenets of a particular faith are correct.
My religion does not believe in Jesus. Would it be fair for me to make a thread saying " Proof, no Jesus because the Bhagavad Gita says so " ? No, of course not.
I want him to say it is his opinion, and not claim it as a fact.

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry Lawlie, but you misunderstood me.
My argument was not that his opinion is wrong [ I have no idea what is right ] and my argument also didn't say that he shouldn't give his opinion [ I mentioned that ]
My argument is that he cannot state for certain that the tenets of a particular faith are correct.
My religion does not believe in Jesus. Would it be fair for me to make a thread saying " Proof, no Jesus because the Bhagavad Gita says so " ? No, of course not.
I want him to say it is his opinion, and not claim it as a fact.
I think you misunderstood me actually. I just saw your post and it starts with 'Okay, I'm officially annoyed.' That is not the quality of an open-minded person. It would of been more suitable for discussion if you had replied with something other then that.

I read every single post in this thread, i certainly didn't believe any of it but i'm not going to 'get annoyed' because people are stating their point of views.

Last edited:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think you misunderstood me actually. I just saw your post and it starts with 'Okay, I'm officially annoyed.' That is not the quality of an open-minded person. It would of been more suitable for discussion if you had replied with something other then that.

I read every single post in this thread, i certainly didn't believe any of it but i'm not going to 'get annoyed' because people are stating their point of views.
Of course you aren't O_O
You don't have someone claiming something diametrically opposite to your religious view is perfectly and absolutely correct, do you ?

As I have said, the "annoyed" is because he didn't claim it was his opinion. If he did, It would have been perfect, and I would have been willing to enter into a discussion about the opinion. I will not, however, consent to a decision about a fact claimed to be correct and not stated as a personal opinion anywhere.

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course you aren't O_O
You don't have someone claiming something diametrically opposite to your religious view is perfectly and absolutely correct, do you ?

As I have said, the "annoyed" is because he didn't claim it was his opinion. If he did, It would have been perfect, and I would have been willing to enter into a discussion about the opinion. I will not, however, consent to a decision about a fact claimed to be correct and not stated as a personal opinion anywhere.

What? O_O
It is correct in their point of view and i will respect that fact. :p It's not my fault if they haven't done enough research or they base their conclusions on unreliable sites. You'd think with all the first person in his posts, it's common sense that it would be his opinion. :p

Last edited:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What? O_O
It is correct in their point of view and i will respect that fact. :p It's not my fault if they haven't done enough research or they base their conclusions on unreliable sites. You'd think with all the first person in his posts, it's common sense that it would be his opinion. :p
Of course you aren't annoyed. :p

Yeah, but he just said "OMG guys I have proof!" or some such equivalent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course you aren't annoyed. :p

Yeah, but he just said "OMG guys I have proof!" or some such equivalent.

I think we've drifted off topic. I will now kindly ask you to refrain from posting a reply to me as this is not what this thread is discussing. :p

Last edited:

Stridits

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"The supreme arrogance of religious thinking: that a carbon-based bag of mostly water on a speck of iron-silicate dust around a boring dwarf star in a minor galaxy in an underpopulated local group of galaxies in an unfashionable suburb of a supercluster would look up at the sky and declare, 'It was all made so that I could exist!'"

-Peter Walker

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yoh guys I just stumbled upon this site when i was searching for anything and when i read this it freaked me out literally and if u download the mp3 where scientist drill under the earth to examine the plates,when they put down the microphone to listen on the plates vibration what they heard where weeping ,wailing and gnashing of teeth of actual humans if u dnt believe me just read it O_O
And in Matthew 12:40, Jesus Christ says:

"For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly: so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the HEART OF THE EARTH. "

The Bible is clear ? Hell is inside the earth!

Ephesians 4:9, says of Jesus: "Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the LOWER PARTS OF THE EARTH."

On page 85 of Beyond Death?s Door, Dr. Rawlings writes patients who described hell said, ". . . this place seems to be UNDERGROUND or WITHIN THE EARTH in some way."

Scientist and Bible teacher, Henry Morris also agrees the Bible plainly teaches that hell is in this earth:

"So far as we can tell from Scripture, the present hell, is somewhere in the heart of the earth itself. It is also called 'the pit' (Isa. 14:9, 15: Ezek. 32:18-21) and 'the abyss' (Rev. 9:2). . .
The writers certainly themselves believed hell to be real and geographically 'beneath' the earth's surface. . .
To say this is not scientific is to assume science knows much more about the earth's interior than is actually the case. The great 'pit' [hell] would only need to be about 100 miles or less in diameter to contain, with much room to spare, all the forty billion or so people who have ever lived, assuming their 'spiritual' bodies are the same size as their physical bodies."
(Henry M. Morris, The Bible Has the Answer, p. 220)

The Birmingham News, April 10, 1987 had an article entitled "Earth's Center Hotter Than Sun's Surface, Scientists Say". The article stated that scientists have recently discovered, "THE EARTH'S INNER CORE HAS A TEMPERATURE OF OVER 12,000 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT!"

Have you seen pictures of a volcano erupting, spewing a lake of fire from inside the earth ? consuming everything within miles just from the heat? When Mount St. Helens erupted in May 18, 1980, it was described by reporters, "when HELL surfaced upon the earth." The book, Volcanoes, Earth's Awakening (p.91) describes an erupting volcano as "descent into HELL".

Thousands of years ago, the Bible described a place called hell in the heart of the earth that matches exactly what science is discovering.

if ur interested read the actual website
Dont Believe In It..

Bluexsky

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neither heaven nor hell is on earth , we all know in dooms day the earth will break and fall to pecies (is that the right spelling) and i think people are taking their sins so lightly (its not something to brag about),, you don't know maybe someday you will regret what u did or said ,, i donno if i have sins but i have regrets ..... i might have done something wrong but i will make up for it ..... i hope you all do 2 .. :) (no hard feelings plz) PEACE !! XD