shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure it has to do with only 2 Uchihas being alive and one Edo, and you cant copy rasangan its a shape manipulation technique Sauske isnt even on the battle field as of now, Kakashi has been dealing with swordmen of the mist and now Madara he hasnt been around anyone using regular ninjutsu to take a good technique that doesn't involve a KG or is a special skill. Oh yeah Sauske didnt copy lees taijutsu either Kakashi did and then Kakashi taught it to Sauske.

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty sure it has to do with only 2 Uchihas being alive and one Edo, and you cant copy rasangan its a shape manipulation technique Sauske isnt even on the battle field as of now, Kakashi has been dealing with swordmen of the mist and now Madara he hasnt been around anyone using regular ninjutsu to take a good technique that doesn't involve a KG or is a special skill. Oh yeah Sauske didnt copy lees taijutsu either Kakashi did and then Kakashi taught it to Sauske.
but kakashi copied it U_U

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only jutsu I can think of now that he probably should have copied was Doton: Domu and maybe the hidden mist (it shouldn't be effective with him though, only if his enemy has a certain scent on them). Are there any obvious ones I'm missing?

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi really has forgotten about the basics of Sharingan.. not that it mattered, he really tried to focus more on Kakashi's ability to copy in p1

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only jutsu I can think of now that he probably should have copied was Doton: Domu and maybe the hidden mist (it shouldn't be effective with him though, only if his enemy has a certain scent on them). Are there any obvious ones I'm missing?
Water Dragon
Shadow Clones
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique
Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique

but kakashi copied it U_U
Uhh that's what I said...

chancek7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi really has forgotten about the basics of Sharingan.. not that it mattered, he really tried to focus more on Kakashi's ability to copy in p1
I agree. The Sharigan has just become a OP tool that keeps getting stronger and stronger. It really takes away from the Sharigan if you ask me.