l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm surprised that this hasn't been talked about on the base cause I know quite a few live in good ol Murcia but...

Warning... This video may disturb you

[video=youtube;53UwlS0gjaw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53UwlS0gjaw[/video]

Now what gets me is that if this body cam was never even there. This cop would have gotten away with murdering (Once again another black man dead in Murcia) this man while also tarnishing his name in order to further his justification for shooting him. Meanwhile Sandra Bland is said to have hung herself.. I wonder which cop killed her? I

If you just listen to some cop's story as to why they shot a black person. You realize their stories don't add up...
How does Sandra kill herself after stating over and over she couldn't wait to see her lawyer? Oh but she killed herself? How does a 6ft woman hang herself with a trash bag with a pole that is 5ft tall... Yeah. Okay

This bod cam is proof that movements like #BlackLivesMatter are obviously needed.

And if you're black yourself. Go in your house and don't come out. Just... don't bother. This guy probably was on his way home or something and never made it. I wonder if you will also be another black person dead in the news....
No but in all seriousness. When black mothers and fathers are fearing for their children's safety then you need to ask yourself. Is racism really over? STAY WOKE.

Also if you comment #AllLivesMatter in a serious manner then I have nothing to say to but to redirect your ignorance to this link right:

Also I am fully aware that black people aren't the only ones to get gunned down before some comments a "Me too" post.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We need an AllLivesMatter organization. If racism truly is the problem, then it can't also be the answer. I, as a black man, appreciate people's empathy and compassion, but you know what they say about good intentions. There's black celebs waging race wars on tv and at award shows and stuff, but it's the everyday people that suffer. Let's draw a line and snub out racism. No matter how racist the evil are, good people must not bend. Just sayin'.
:hint:

Reactions: Loki d

Kaneki Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was actually looking for someone who posted this and disappointed that it hadn't been but hopefully something won't happen to this thread. Do we have to stay woke on NB too? :sdo:
Another things is I don't expect these type of threads to get much attention anymore unless a member says something ignorant as hell.
It's sad how people are getting or are already used to this to the point where it's just another death nothing special.

l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We need an AllLivesMatter organization. If racism truly is the problem, then it can't also be the answer. I, as a black man, appreciate people's empathy and compassion, but you know what they say about good intentions. There's black celebs waging race wars on tv and at award shows and stuff, but it's the everyday people that suffer. Let's draw a line and snub out racism. No matter how racist the evil are, good people must not bend. Just sayin'.
And as I said in my original post. I have a link for you:

Thank you :nefer:
#BlackLivesMatter

Another things is I don't expect these type of threads to get much attention anymore unless a member says something ignorant as hell.
It's sad how people are getting or are already used to this to the point where it's just another death nothing special.
Ofcourse they won't but half of the people don't want to acknowledge these situations like they can still happen in America and the other half do not care.

I know ever since the Treyvon Martin case that that it's kind of just been another death for me and I can't stand it but what you can you do? Cops still out here trigger-happy and will lie their asses through the proof.

Last edited:

l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Police brutality is a BLACK issue"
Such ignorance.
That article was disgusting to read.
Of course all of it can't be agreeable but they make some good points. People need stop treating BlackLivesMatter as some racist combat to racism.

And I don't think she is saying police brutality is only a black issue but yet is one of the issues going on within the black community.:hint:

Last edited:

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube;1F589Uv1GEQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F589Uv1GEQ[/video]

OT: This was stupid. The black man was at fault here. He didn't have his license, check. He didn't have his front plate, check. He tried to drive off when the cop told him to step out of his vehicle, check. I'm not saying he deserved to be shot, but what he did was completely wrong. Don't be surprised at the reaction.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And as I said in my original post. I have a link for you:

Thank you :nefer:
#BlackLivesMatter

Ofcourse they won't but half of the people don't want to acknowledge these situations like they can still happen in America and the other half do not care.

I know ever since the Treyvon Martin case that that it's kind of just been another death for me and I can't stand it but what you can you do? Cops still out here trigger-happy and will lie their asses through the proof.
You're missing the point. When you make a BlackLivesMatter campaign, you give the racists fuel. Isolating "Blacks" implies acceptance of the "separate, but equal" mentality. The fact that Black lives matter as much as any others should go without saying, but you willingly concede to having to say it. Cops are killing people. No matter what race the victims are, something needs to be done about this. I'm not knocking you for your point of view, I'm just saying that counter-racism is still racism.
:wesobi:

l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're missing the point. When you make a BlackLivesMatter campaign, you give the racists fuel. Isolating "Blacks" implies acceptance of the "separate, but equal" mentality. The fact that Black lives matter as much as any others should go without saying, but you willingly concede to having to say it. Cops are killing people. No matter what race the victims are, something needs to be done about this. I'm not knocking you for your point of view, I'm just saying that counter-racism is still racism.
:wesobi:
Once again. For you:

:flowers
#BlackLivesMatter

OT: This was stupid. The black man was at fault here. He didn't have his license, check. He didn't have his front plate, check. He tried to drive off when the cop told him to step out of his vehicle, check. I'm not saying he deserved to be shot, but what he did was completely wrong. Don't be surprised at the reaction.
If he didn't have license the cop should of went back to his car to run his name like Sam told him to over and over and over. However yet this black man so wrong but why did the cop feel the need to lie about the entire situation over and over? Like the man was drinking? You can obviously tell the cop was getting pissy during the conversation for no reason what's so ever despite the man not having any attitude with at all and didn't do anything until the cop told him to get out his car. Yes, he tried to drive away but who wouldn't? I know I'd probably speed off because Sandra Bland didn't get no mercy with her pissy cop either. (He's obviously trigger happy).

I'm not saying his speeding off was right but even if he didn't have his license or his front plate that cop's attitude wasn't even in the right place even way before Sam tried to start his car.

Last edited:

Kaneki Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I was surprised the fed shot him that quick in the face, that right there was unexpected.

HODGYLONG

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Gotta agree with you on this. He shouldn't have started his car and attempted to drive off, but the cop also shouldn't have been so trigger happy. The cop was getting mad because he had to keep asking the same question until they guy finally answered.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree that man was at fault obviously didn't deserve to get shot but he drives off on a cop when asked to step out the vehicle considering he didn't have a license and front plate your asking the cop to give you a bad day, I personally do not feel sorry for the man.