Coolest Tailed Beast

Nagasu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I want to say Nibi, just solely based on the fact that I have an affinity with cats... But in all honesty, it has to be the Gobi. Because it's just plain retarded looking in the best possible way. I mean, c'mon, a friggin' dolphin-horse?! LOLWHUT? At least all the other tailed beasts make sense or are heavily based on actual monsters in Japanese mythology, but of all the animals to be combined, the Gobi just seems to be in a league of its own. Besides, it does look kinda' cool. :3

Modaro

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I want to say Nibi, just solely based on the fact that I have an affinity with cats... But in all honesty, it has to be the Gobi. Because it's just plain retarded looking in the best possible way. I mean, c'mon, a friggin' dolphin-horse?! LOLWHUT? At least all the other tailed beasts make sense or are heavily based on actual monsters in Japanese mythology, but of all the animals to be combined, the Gobi just seems to be in a league of its own. Besides, it does look kinda' cool. :3
LOL yeh the gobi does look retarded,

But the nibi could of be more powerful i mean it is one of the coolest looking beast, more should of been shown of it.