coolest heads in battle and in general(Top 5)

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok peeps i nid ur opinion wen i mean kul heads i mean shinobis das have kept their heads kul in most difficult circumstances and have a kul personality der are several bt whos exhibited the most kul nature in battle and in general? 4 me

5 UCHIHA SASUKE
nw i knw pple wil say hes no longer kul jst spams ms nd is hotheaded i agree bt hes still a kul character and the battles with deidara ,gaara in pt1 hav shown hw kul he can be in battle bt due 2 his rash nature nw hes at ma no5

4 UZUMAKI NAGATO
wen he was destroying the village its lyk he was doing it effortlessly in a calm manner even the way he spoke generally he was definitely kul

3 UCHIHA MADARA
the boss of the uchihas i nid nt explain hw kul he is i mean look at the battle with the kages (b4 he unleashed perfect sussano) he was beating dm exxhibiting a very kul nature with no panic at all madara is definitely a kul head

2 UCHIHA ITACHI/NAMIKAZE MINATO

ITACHI
Ma 2nd fav character and a very kul 1 neva panics even in difficulty situations (wen nagato unleashed CT he kept his calm and thought of a way 2 defeat it saving naruto nd bee in the process) the way he ends fights with genjutsus almost effortlessly.if i rememba 1 of the reasons deidara dislikes hm nd sasuke is bcos of their kul nature loool at deidara

MINATO
The 4th hokage very kul indeed was calm throughout his battle with tobi displaying his intellingence and calm nature very much unlike his son who is rather loud lol bt definitely among the kul heads

1 TOBI
nt the goofy 1 lol bt a very calm nd kul character if der is anyone 2 impersonate madara(if he is nt madara) he definitely fits it i mean naruto jst defeated his 6 jinchurikis yt he has nt panickd nt even once still maintaining his kul nature in the face of adversity very epic indeed

Ders also KAKASHI whos indeed kul and also NEJI bt dats ma top 5 list so wat do u tink who has displayed the most kul head in battle and who are ur coolest characters in general (top 5) (pls no flaming jst a fun thread)

fastrthnwind

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know a lot of the people mentioned have a lot of power. When one has great power, they tend to get arrogant, which leads them to become rather cool whenever in a battle since they know that there are few people who could beat them.

Power usually confused with having a cool head just because they are so powerful.

Perfect examples: Madara/Nagato

Madara is always cocky, but he has immeasurable power to back it up. Would you be a bit frightened if you had all that power which only one person could match?

Nagato considered himself a god whose power was unrivaled. He had tremendous abilities that few could even begin to compete with. Because of that he always said "Everything is useless before the power of a God". So he had nothing to worry about.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know a lot of the people mentioned have a lot of power. When one has great power, they tend to get arrogant, which leads them to become rather cool whenever in a battle since they know that there are few people who could beat them.

Power usually confused with having a cool head just because they are so powerful.

Perfect examples: Madara/Nagato

Madara is always cocky, but he has immeasurable power to back it up. Would you be a bit frightened if you had all that power which only one person could match?

Nagato considered himself a god whose power was unrivaled. He had tremendous abilities that few could even begin to compete with. Because of that he always said "Everything is useless before the power of a God". So he had nothing to worry about.
very true bt even with enormous power you can be defeated ma point is even if nagato or madara are in serious danger of being they will still be cool becos its their nature

Joki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi takes the cake, especially since he was the 1 specific character who was specifically given that trait by Kishi. But yeah others fit the condition too, it's not a "badass character" thread or "cool character" but characters who stay calm during fights and keep their cool to analyze the situation.

Kyle863

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi takes the cake, especially since he was the 1 specific character who was specifically given that trait by Kishi. But yeah others fit the condition too, it's not a "badass character" thread or "cool character" but characters who stay calm during fights and keep their cool to analyze the situation.
True, Kishi premised Kakashi off Kenshin (Battosai) because of his 'gozaru' style. That too cool for school attitude of theirs.