• Total voters

c1bj

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In my opinion Sasori has the coolest weapons. He through water, fire, earth, and I don't know how many other crazy elemental justsu's at Sakura and Chiyo. That plus all of his dynamic puppets that he was able to control at the same time would be a good weapon.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In my opinion Sasori has the coolest weapons. He through water, fire, earth, and I don't know how many other crazy elemental justsu's at Sakura and Chiyo. That plus all of his dynamic puppets that he was able to control at the same time would be a good weapon.
nooo, sasori's body only had some poisoned blades in his body. (the other puppets don't count since they are not sasori's "body"). But Sasori NEVER used anything other than that metal rope thing and a couple blades.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I am surprised people actually voted for itachi's sword, he only used a sword when he was with anbu. he is not a weapons user(kunai and shuriken don't count unless you are like tenten), he has only been shown with a sword once.

I am VERY surprised only 1 person voted for Deidera's clay, because those clay bombs are VERY SCARY.

Last edited: