Pirate King

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i feel like both naruto and sasuke have gotta a lot cooler in gaiden, maybe its not they aren't stupid teenagers anymore and have matured more, but im really liking the "feel" of gaiden, kishi is writing really good imo

just wish for more bolt, and hopefully this new akatsuki takes off

(ps cant wait for naruto to snap next chapter, think we'll see any new moves from team 7? i think since kishi brought them all together we will)

Last edited:

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have to agree !
I mean Naruto has that atiitude like Goku, willing to protect everyone, and Sasuke has that shadow feel, but still a badass
Kishi is doing a great job with this so far !

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi doing good. But could be better. Kill off chou chou and gaiden would be perfect. I don't really expect an all out battle next week though, still too early. Don't expect to see sasuke go EMS yet. Hooded guy is still yet to reveal end game. And the other shin clones are not in the vicinity.

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does Sasuke carry the sword ? If he wants answers killing won't get him answers , and if he wants to kill, he can kill w/o sword. He is going against a Kamui kind of user who can just warp around it

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's because they Are adults now, for someone who has never been a fan of both of them I'm enjoying both of hem in the gaiden, take away their immaturity and they are cool, like they are doing right now. Less BS.

Ultimateone

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do like the more mature naruto. One thing I always liked the least was the random moment when kishi would make him as dumb as a box of rocks. Now it seems he has moved pass this. He has this badass feel that he had been developing since the pain fight. Sasuke on the other hand feels basically the same. he a lil nicer to naruto but that's about it.