[Suggestion] Cooking Contest suggestion | Meal of the Month

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are a lot of users which are cooking daily, also a few chefs on the Base including me. I think it's an ok suggestion to help to spike up the activity more. :)
Oh so wonderful , my family runs a restaurant in jakarta as well both my mom and dad were restaurant chef now they run fast food chains.

Reactions: Waindo

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh and please don't tell me to host all of my suggested contests, I'm merely a human too and I appreciate my sanity (or what's left of it anyway) :ROFLMAO:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This idea is very cool, i always take pics when i am making a tasty and good looking meal. I think a pic is not enough, the receipe and the know-how should complete the contest and the host should be the winner of the last contest or the last place like in the sheep game.
Because the last deserves to learn ;-)

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In what way is it the same as PotM other than the fact that there is a photograph involved?

Most important criteria in PotM are photography related elements right?

While in this contest, the voters would consider and vote for the best looking meal on the photo and their favorite recipe beneath.

Reactions: Michelle

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
E.g.

Tell me guys, on what criteria would you judge here on this example? The quality of the pic (awful) or the beauty of the plate? Or both? This is my first bling on my new job btw.:super::)

My take on beef tartare
Aged sirloin steak, tomato coulis, onion cream, garlic cream, homemade mayo, croutons.

You must be registered to see images

Reactions: Michelle