Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon: Kuroi Kashou)Fire Style: Black Burn
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user releases crows of flame that appear out of the user, and start to form blasts of fire, the user also turns into black flames that dissapear and then appear where the user set any crows, and can decide which crow to appear to, when the user reaches the target, the user turns into the users normal self and release black flames that attack the opponent.
Note: The user can keep it as armor, that will hurt anybody who touches it.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Only People Taught by SinRival Can use it

Here:

You can learn it. Hf.

Yeah..

Kuroh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon: Kuroi Kashou)Fire Style: Black Burn
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user releases crows of flame that appear out of the user, and start to form blasts of fire, the user also turns into black flames that dissapear and then appear where the user set any crows, and can decide which crow to appear to, when the user reaches the target, the user turns into the users normal self and release black flames that attack the opponent.
Note: The user can keep it as armor, that will hurt anybody who touches it.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Only People Taught by SinRival Can use it

Here:

You can learn it. Hf.

Yeah..
Thank you. *_*

Kuroh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aren't you meant to show me how you do it?

hmm?
*I start to gather some fire chakra all through out my body. I then release it in the form of multiple crows of fire that travel towards a man looking at me. As the crows surround the man, I myself turn into flames that disappear and appear from one of the crows surrounding the man. Once I appear behind the man, I turn myself back to normal and then release flames from my body that burn the man*